Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Facing the aggressors head on...AUDIO speech!

RedSea   

I don't flip flop sxb. The whole world knows where I stand. I am just not as predictable as you and duke. Rayaale and YEY.

RedSea   

Che,

How dare you insult me like that?

I don't kiss the butts of politicians let alone individuals like Horn, JB, and Duke do. :D

Besides it's only 11:30 here in the West Coast. Perhaps take ur own advice eastcoast man. :D

ps. am proud to being alshabaab supporter since '07 and SL supporter since i was born. :cool:

I think the point Horn was trying to make wasn't about flip flopping. It is just the idea of supporting Al-Shabaab who seeks an Islamic Emirate in the horn and Somaliland, a secessionist movement is oxymoron.

Th east never sleeps. Have ever been to NY, Philly or Beantown-up all nite. I thought you were in MN?

Redka, Rayaale is a person and i don't give him a damn about him personally. He is right sometimes and wrong some other times but he has his own circumstances that other politicians don't.

As for you, i didn't say you're flip flopping but more confused .... running after Al-Shabaab and coming against Rayaale and supporting Somaliland ,,,,,,,,,,,, you have so many ISKU DHEX KARIS in you.

The whole world knows where I stand

I don't think they do ........ Lemme go ask a camel harder in the far east of Australia ,,, :D

RedSea   

What somaliland seeks is respectable and understandible, and what Alshabab seeks isnt why i support them. The fact that they fight against the Ethiopians (a common enemy to somalis even Somalilanders) and are the only force capabable of defeating Ethiopia is why i am rooting for them.

Seeking to Islamtaize the whole horn is not realistic, it's only a wish that we hope to see through realistic means.

Besides I was addressing JB in the first reply. hence the point was for jB.

JB,

Rayaale is not Somaliland and Somaliland isn't Rayaale. I love Somaliland to death and I can agree and justify why most somalilanders feel to seceed, i support them for that.

You consider Ethiopia to be friends of somaliland, don't you? ;)

I think you are part of those who are on the lost politcal boat.

Ethiopiana waxaad leeday waa dad aan daris nahay oo sidan iyo sidan ah alshabaab oo dadkooda iyo dalkooda difacanaya waad kasoo horjeedaa oo cadawgoodii ayaa waji furan kusoo dhawaysaa. ;)

NGONGE   

^^ Why is Ethiopia YOUR enemy? What have they done to you or Somaliland?

I'm talking about these words of yours :

"a common enemy to somalis even Somalilanders"

Redka, Al-shabaab is at war with us and they killed at least 23 persons in just 3 minutes. Yes, Al-Shabaab was behind the suicide Bombs. (The Latest official info).

What did Ethiopians do to you ?? ,, I mean as a Somalilander ??? remember, we're not talking about religion, race or color here ,,, talk about the country.

Ethiopia is not our Dear Friend and not our enemy, we just have bilateral relationship that happens between two countries just like Qatar and Israel ... US and Saudi Arabia ,,, or UAE and Iran.

Baddacas, dadaalka iyo aaminsanaanta Soomaalinimo meesha ka wad. Ignore qashinka iyo daacsiga meesha ka socdo.

You are a decent, uncorrupted brother, and I am glad to see that.

Xabashi cadowgeena koowaad, labaad iyo sadexaad as a Soomaali waaye. And every Sooamali knows that or should know. Soomaali ku sheega ku gambanaayo magaca Soomaaliyeed warkooda dhag ha u dhigin. Soomaalinimadooda maba jirto.

Instead of coming to this site, a supposedly pan-Soomaali and preaching hatred of everything Soomaalis and Soomaalinimo, I don't know ma iska aadaanoo Xabashi sites. I am sure there are plenty of them out there and receptive ears that will share their common hatred of Soomaalinimo as well.

Abtigiis   

I cannot believe Ngonge and Jacyalbaro are implying Ethiopia is a of a less evil than Alshabab!! Waryaa, war maxaa meesha degeneration of moral ka socda!

JB- at least Ethiopia waxay SOmali'da muslimka ah ee aad "dariska" tihiin ku hayso miyuuna ku dhibeyn? By this logic, Isreal maxay nagu bi'isay is on the pipeline.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by RedSea:

HORN,

Ader you still haven't explained how u were pro tFg, anti tFg, pro UIC, and anti uic. All of this a man you love was flip flopping between these two groups and so you also flipfloped on these boards.
:D

You are a man with no principles adeer. Your whole world evolves around one man, col. barre hiiraale.

Such hard man to find like you. And me oxomoron??
:D
[/QB]

Show waxu waaba ciyaal.

Red Sea, I did not call you a flip flopper nor attacked you for anything. What I find puzzling is how you could support Al Shabaab and advocate for Somaliland at the same time which in it iself is an oxymoron.

If you were supportive of the Maxaakiim, that is the old ICU, I could understand your dual support at the same time but the reality is Al Shabaab is phenomenon wholly different and it takes a special kind of individual made of special kind of fiber to support them. A support to them means a support directly against TFG/Somaliland/ and all other things considered "cilmaani" and worldly.

Perhaps you have not gotten around to analyzing more deeply then you currently show.

Adeer the same man you naively dedicated this topic to, on the basis of clan membership no less, is the same man who has promised to take the war north. The same "Amiir" Abu Zubeyr, a man even the more public Abu Mansur takes orders from, is the man who has long planned the demise of the "Somaliland" existence and wants the north to fall straight into Al Shabaab's hands.

This is why I find the existence of your dual support an oxymoron. It is rather even comedic in a tragic sort of way. smile.gif

But the way, I admit I have changed positions, but you cannot accuse me of having contradictory stances on any one point such as you have currently.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

As for you,
i didn't say you're flip flopping but more confused
.... running after Al-Shabaab and coming against Rayaale and supporting Somaliland ,,,,,,,,,,,, you have so many ISKU DHEX KARIS in you.

Exactly my point. I never accused the young man of flip flopping. I merely think his support to one of the two entities, either Somaliland or Al Shabab, is superficial if he is aware of the prevailing differences and naively confused if he is not aware.

However, I have chosen to give him the benefit of the doubt and hinted he is just not aware.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Baddacas, dadaalka iyo aaminsanaanta Soomaalinimo meesha ka wad. Ignore qashinka iyo daacsiga meesha ka socdo.

You are a decent, uncorrupted brother, and I am glad to see that.

Xabashi cadowgeena koowaad, labaad iyo sadexaad as a Soomaali waaye. And every Sooamali knows that or should know. Soomaali ku sheega ku gambanaayo magaca Soomaaliyeed warkooda dhag ha u dhigin. Soomaalinimadooda maba jirto.

Instead of coming to this site, a supposedly pan-Soomaali and preaching hatred of everything Soomaalis and Soomaalinimo, I don't know ma iska aadaanoo Xabashi sites. I am sure there are plenty of them out there and receptive ears that will share their common hatred of Soomaalinimo as well.

It's a discussion site, Mr Moderator. That is what takes place in discussion sites. You are supposed to have different and varying opinions. If you can't understand this simple fact you really are the wrong person for the job you're doing here.

A&T,

Don't be as simplistic as the guy above you saaxib. Red Sea holds two conflicting positions. He believes in Somaliland and yet he believes Ethiopia is his enemy. How exactly is Ethiopia his enemy if he claims to be a supporter of Somaliland (the political entity)? The Israel comparison is inapplicable by the way.

At any rate, you seem to have more balls than Mr moderator there who can't debate to save his life. Preferring instead to throw words from the side of his mouth like some menopausal old lady.

Horn,

not only one of the top two heads but the bulk of the Shabaab leadership are from waqooyi galbeed, based around togdheer region.

I think no one realy knows the dyamics whithin the group, it's orgnisational structure and hierarchy.