Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Facing the aggressors head on...AUDIO speech!

NGONGE   

^^ This is NOT about me. Don't let A&T confuse you here. We can talk about my support for Somaliland in that thread that A&T started. Halka es keen.

This is about Red Sea and the strange position he's taken. If you agree with him then maybe you can explain his position better than he's tried to do so far. Bring it.

Xidgo, logic is logic, my fellow citizen. I extend the same invitation to you too. There is a whole thread dedicated to me and my support for Somaliland. Adna halka es keen. But, please, make sure you read what I write twice or even three times instead of going through a post like it's a plate of rice and picking out the bits you don't like. icon_razz.gif

A&T,

You seem to have caught the MMA disease there. How do you explain Red Sea's position? I know you (and MMA and Horn, etc) do not agree with Somaliland yet you think Red Sea (who does) is a true Somali! How? Put up or shut up, people. ;)

Gabbal   

Ngonge the man has already explained himself! Yours is but a crude attempt to simplify his reasoning. Understand that I, who now says this, am the same man who questioned the young man's dual loyalty before you did in the thread.

Red said:

Somalis in particular are one body (whether they live in two seperate countries or more), so whenever one of them is harmed, the others shall ache as well.

I believe I dont have to be direct recipient of the wrong doings in Somalia subjected to them by the Ethiopians to feel their pain.

If you have lived in Addis ababa like I have, you would know that Ethiopians dont' know the difference between somalis from the South or Somaliland. They always hated us to death.

They train both SL and PL troops (suprisingly these two went to war twice using same arsenals donated by Ethiopia).

In addition, Somalia is still my home, I do very much consider it part of me.

Also, it is very disappointing to see someone such as yourself, who grew outside of Somalia, espouse everything wrong with Somali tribal culture. What do you mean by:

? Were they not the ones that gave you shelter in Addis when you were fleeing
the fathers and grandfathers of the Shabaab
you support today?

Al Shabaab is a tribe and their forefathers are guilty of...?

The future is more bleak then I thought if those born and raised outside of the nation espouse such viewpoints.

NGONGE   

^^ His reasoning IS simple, saaxib. You just let your head be turned by his sweet words there. That's all. Get over the sentiment and deal with COLD facts.

He tells you that Somalis are one body even though they live in two countries. Well, as of now, two countries do not exist. The north is still trying to secede. This gives Red ample opportunity to discard that idea and call for Somali unity.

The rest of what he wrote is what a Kuwaiti living in Brazil would write. He feels your suffering because you are fellow Muslims. Still, you would not notice the condescension there seeing that you are still bedazzled by his earlier words. War try and read what the man is saying (not that I think he knows what he's saying there).

His views are still contradictory, saaxib. You know and I know that there will be a day when he has to make a choice, what choice will our true Somali make and where would that leave him or you?

Still, if all it takes to win your praise is some sweet words about Somalia then let me inform you that the infamous Xaaji Xundjuf also considers Somalia his home and wishes the best for all that live there (just like those in Palestine). But when push comes to shove he will choose Somaliland over Somalia. Do you think Red would too or do you believe he'll choose Somalia?

Ps

On my comment above. I would beg that you calm down and read it in the context it was written in. It is duplicitous for one to talk from both sides of one's mouth, saaxib. The example above is one that most Somalilanders used whilst fleeing their land (it is not one that I made up here). Since Red chose to take the higher ground and lecture me about what he saw and did not see back then, it was logical to ask him such a question. On the other hand, you yourself are no shrinking violet here. You would use exactly the same example when trying to condemn Somaliland. Mese what you are allowed to say is fine and what I say is qabiilist? ;)

Pps

I extend you the same invitation I did to the two people above. This thread is about Red, not me.

Xaaji NG, dont listen these confused folks. Gartu Ilaahay bay taqaannaa. You are asking legitimate questions.

Red Sea, could easily choose to give direct answers and put away this argument, or he could continue doing what he did in his last post; dwell in generalities without denouncing one of the two extremes he wants to hold, simultaneously.

Does he see Somalia as his Muslim neighbor or his own country? Does he still support Somaliland’s aspiration to secede or not?

He must stop camouflaging with emotional arguments and address the apparent contradictions he harbors. Period.

Kashafa   

^^ Sorry, homes. I don't see any contradiction whatsoever in Mujaahid Red Sea's position. You, NG, and others want to pin him against a wall and put him in a narrow box of your making

Hogwash. The brother has clearly articulated where he stands and what he believes in. We may(or may not) have political differences, but on the critical issues of Islamnimo and Somalinimo, he stands firm like a rock. NG tried to goad him into accepting Ethiopia as a friend and neighbor, lol. Yaa uu sheegu, some of us have this thing called principles, qiyam, and mawaazeen. Some of us are not dhulified dhbhdlfs, guillible peaceniks, and cynical skeptics.

Mujaahid, Keep up the good work, bro. Dhago ha uu laabin the remonstrations of spineless men oo mar hore raganimo ka dhax baxay.

NGONGE   

^^ A lot of hot air about principles and qayim there. Adeer you're talking to me here. Don't let me try to pin you down too. ;)

I do not for a minute doubt that your heart or Red's is in the right place. However, with Red, I doubt if he clearly understands the messages he's sending. You, like the ones before you just fell for the Somalnimo and Islamnimo shtick. But the question I just asked Red applies to you too. How can he be on your side when he supports an entity that is NOT on your side? It's a simple question, Kashafa. Try and answer it without the empty preening and the listing of all these claims of moral superiority.

RedSea   

^What you still seem to not get is this has never been Somaliland vs. Alshabab old man.

My positions have always been from the prespective of Ethiopia vs. the rest (somalis) and the center issue being the, occupation.

I choose to leave any difference i have with my fellow nomads (somali) aside for now for the common enemy that somalis in the south are dealing with today. I do not think it's Islamically opprorate for me to stick to one end, just because it does not serve my personal narrow interest, and not say a word of condemnation against the enemy at large. It just doesn't make any sense if that is what your asking. I do wholeheartedly consider this movement that i support (though it serves little significant behind my PC)to be a genuine partner when it takes over Somalia from the Ethiopians and their enteral puppet regime, the TFG. They will restore peace and harmony among the Somalis in the area of the effected.

In addition, Alshabaab doesn't recognise Somaliland. duh!. So does the TFG. They simply disagree with the notion of SL secceeding, just the idea. They do not threaten or feel the need to wrech hovac in SL' . They just don't. Anyone with their right mind would respect that stance. They have different recogntion in mind, which is that SL should be part of a somali state centred around the Islamic sharica with power and authority and free of being bullied by wack neighbors like Ethiopia and Kenya. If that becomes an attainable dream (it's a dream of mind too icon_razz.gif ), then it's one I am willing to have over whatever we got now. That sure beats Rayaale and his co anyday. Hada ma ila socotaa. :D

Lastly, you said ethiopia helped the SNM. I have to say badow dhag cas. :D

Ethiopia never was 'helping' the SNM, they were using them in their own way, they had specific interest in the success of SNM. That was short lived. They dumped the SNM as soon as they signed peace treaty with Siyad Barre' facist regime, they kicked out the SNM into the beasts' mouth. You seem very ignorant of your own history, the SNM accomplished most of its military success in Somaliland when their based was Baligubadle. :cool:

ps. Xiinfaniin, i have held this view for long, you were always ok with them. What change old man? just because your so call 'peacecaravan' lost its wheels don't mean you should take ur mere frustrations on me dear lad. Anigu dee waan ka saxsanahay. Kashafa wuu kaa saxsanyahay.

maanta Ethiopia allow yaa meeshan nakeenay. Way baxaysaa. Nabad iyo whatever you were pushing for kuma aysan bixin. Ee xabad iyo qori caaradii ayey ku baxayaan. Wayna baxi doonaan.

In closing: Alshabaab leader said" if there is no justice to judge the people and protect the weak, then force is teh only means justice can be attained". There is no justice in this world, EThiopia won't give it to you adeer, you have to take it, by force specially since peace has been tried back in '06 and failed.

Poker   

Originally posted by RedSea:

ps. horaan u idhi, Somaliland chance fiican ayaa lasiiyey dadka xukuma, laakin hadii maanta wax tan kafiican ay noo timaado waan qaadanaynaa. Taas ma xaaranba?

Of course Somaliland can do better. But to assume that this thugs (SHABAAB aka SHAYDAANS) have the better alternative is very naive and very dangerous way of thinking.

Of course that school of though has nothing to do with Rayaale or UDUB. I think you would feel the same way if Sillaanyo or any one else is occupying that post. We're saying the same thing when Cigaal was here (RIP). dadkeenaa sidaa iaka dhashay we tent to look for answers in the wrong places.

To be honest with you, I think Alshabaab are the modern version of ABDULLAH IBN SABA and his followers, the jew, who claimed to be loyal supporter of the Islamic faith and created the biggest lie in Islamic history that resulted the death Of Cusmaan and Cali (Radiya ALLHU canhu)

This kind of so called faithful muslims existed before even the time of the Prophet (NNKH) and here they're again surfacing in our lifetime and some of us are falling for their fabrication and lies about what constitutes Jihaad and Islamic religion in general.

I think we have to agree to disagree.

Take care!

JB,

You've opposed Alshabab from the Getgo. You have always believed that Alshabab were a threat to Somaliland. This notion that they are at war with SL didn't just show up.

I do care about Somaliland and its future, even more so than you do. Adeer if you cared about Somaliland and its future welbeing you would have realized that the party you support so dearly (udub) are the worst enemy of the state.

And write this down: If Alshabab provides better alternative government than what we have now, then I am all for it. Now copy that.

Mukhtar abu zubeier iyo Ibrahim Zeylic miyaad ka xigtaa Somaliland. dee kama xigtid. Yaa yidhi tuugtan kala caloosha buuran ee Rayaale iyo waxii lamid ah ayaa Somaliland ilaahay ku aaminay. Ilaahay ninkii fiican ee uunoo soo diraba waan raacaynaa. Hadii uu maanta Somaliland inta uu yimaado uu rayaale iyo waxii lamid dabada xabad ka galiyo waan ku raacsanahay. Taas lasoco. Insha Allah khayr.

Redsea,

I oppossed the Al-Shabab from the beginning coz my allegation of them being a threat to Somaliland has been revealed by them on the 29th of October ......... Means i was right from the beginning and you were (and still) WRONG ...

Udub is not more than a political party and will go by the vote ,, they didn't come by tanks and missiles. Same is Rayaale. I'm sure if ,,, ehem ,, your uncle is chosen to lead Udub your stance would change in a blink of an eye ,,, markaa naga daa bahasha ,,, :D

Having said that, I'm not here for the tolka as you tried to label me sxb. I hate tolka and if Somaliland is for a clan i'm out. Markaa don't put me such labels ,, it might be Okey in your side but in my little world it is an INSULT.

Now, you are still confused about Al-Shabaab thing. I'm sure you don't even know what they believe and how they work. You just support them coz you think they are fighting against Ethiopia. You need to do some research here before you hate them again.

NGONGE   

Red Sea,

You waffled a lot there but still have not answered the question. I got a couple of hints here and there but I want to hear it out loud, saaxib. Is it Al Shabaab or Somaliland, saaxib?

I can see that you do not agree with the current admin of Somaliland but what are you telling me here? Will you ditch Al Shabab if Somaliland elects Siilanyo?

The entity you support wants to be a separate country and WILL (as countries often do) have policies that may impact negatively on the rest of Somalia (indeed,it already does). This will ALWAYS be the case. Look at Djibouti and the American bases they have there and how they are used to blow up your beloved Al Shabab. These are the political choices countries make.

Somaliland, if and when it is recognised is likely to have similar policies (no matter who is in charge). This is coming, saaxib. You do not have to wait for it to come to throw your arms in the air and wail about being tricked. You really have to understand what you are getting yourself into from the start. Marka, who will it be? Al Shabaab or Somaliland?

Ps

There is no shame in supporting Al Shabab if you believe their struggle is just and their aims noble. Your uncle in Kismaayo does and, I suspect that he is no Somaliland fan (note here that I am talking about the political entity that is Somaliland and not the tol nonsense you keep mistaking it with). So, one more time, what will it be?

Where is brother Red Sea?

Do you blve SL is a different country than Somalia? Do you support its independence bid? If do, how could you support alshabaab that aspires to acheive the opposite?

Check this brother: Man rakiba ximaarayn shaqqa duburah :D