Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

After Yusuf?

Emperor   

^Thiery's choice was good, I agree with him Sheikh Sharif is a man who has a good political future, I believe... Lets see who he choses for the PM...

Baashi both of your choice are not bad at all but lack sense of Somaliness, LOL, by that I mean we do not live in the so called Land of the free..., America. We are still Somalis and every clan check its name at the top... a share deal is the option, one of your chioces had to be thrown out of the window and make a different form of choice to make the equation balanced. :D

Thierry.   

For PM: Could be several candidates

A respectable politician from the North West who has a good relationship with the people from Northwest would be wise choice.

Ibrahiim Adow

The current PM

^^^Emperor is tight we need a balance.

However Adow is PM of what? He is not even part of the Asmara group. Theirry is still back in 2006 with the courts things have changed. Now Sharif is head of a hotel group in Asmara.

Baashi   

Emperor awoowe you are right clan matrix is multivariable and hence the complication you have alluded to.

Like Thierry these are my personal choices. Remember justice is what we need and if that's delivered to the masses who administers matters less.

Again you ahve point there buddy.

A respectable politician from the North West who has a good relationship with the people from Northwest would be wise choice.

:D

Any respectable politician from Somaliland who goes to Mogadishu will be seen just another Calooshi U Shaqayste and will be condemned the same faith like those who took that same road before him.

So, I would suggest for Southerners to think again of wasting their important position on someone that will only fuel the tension and will deliver absolutely nothing in return.

Emperor   

^Why wish bad for you brothers man, why... what are you going to gain for it....

Baashi and Thiery your point is well taken..

Lool @ Duke. Why start this thread this time, is it because you see no hope in your ailing uncle as a terminal patient!

BTW here is my say:

President: of course who else Dukey

PM: Tolstrey or Oodweyne

What a perfect match. They will unite the nation. :D

are people kidding? A good part of the Governments time has been wasted fighting those dowladiid, why would you reward them by giving them the presidency? Sheikh Aden Madobe will be it.

Kool_Kat   

I vote for Nephthys as president...Why not, it is about time a woman represtented Somalia, NO? :D

On a serious note though, anyone who knows sida xayawaanada loola dhaqmo gets my vote...After all, hadaan Somali nahay waxba xayawaan ma dhaamaanee, ma been baan isku sheegeynaa... :eek: For freaking 17 long years wadankeena qabiil baan u jajabinay, and still sii wadnaa...Even certain animals could be trained, laakiinse Somalida ilaa iyo hada waxaan ku tilmaamo la'ahay... redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

I don't mean to offend anyone, but seriously now, beenta la isu sheegaayo in mar uun la iska dhaafaa roon...As a certain Nomad's signature says: I LOVE SOMALIA AND HOPE ONE DAY THEY WILL WAKE UP FROM A LONG SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!