Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Should Al shabaab invade Ethiopian's bases in Puntland?

yep, Ceyrow jr. is a political bigot.

Your screed is just a string of anti-TFG conspiracy theories.

Your unwitty gripes about the support the leadership of the Somali State of Puntland may provide the TFG in no way gives you the right to insinuate that all the inhabitants of Puntland are to blame for Al-Shababs misfortunes.

Saaxiib, just because the head of the TFG hails from Puntland does not mean that all Puntlanders are somehow in cahoots with his administration. But I understand how you can make this mistake - you don't know what you're talking about because you've become blinded by spurious zealotry.

I'm not going to do a point by point rebutal of your lies - it's impossible to prove a negative.

I will say this, your political biases and hatreds are very damaging to us all as a people and I fear that people of your calibur equipped with the power of the internet will propagate further hate and violence amongst Somalis.

The SOL posters that hate the TFG, hate it zealously and they believe that most people do too. As well, they truly believe, contrary to all the evidence, that somehow the only way to defeat the TFG is through the use of bomb blasts, gunfire and assassinations- knowing full well that such tactics will not lead to victory.

So in a nutshell, we need to find solutions to our civil strife by not suggesting to further expand the arena of conflict, i.e dragging Puntland into the mess in south Somalia, but rather work towards bringing Somalis together to fix our problems through non-violence.

Paragon   

Ceyroow Jnr has got a point though, some Ethiopians entered Somalia through Puntland.

As is still fresh in the mind, I call recall Cade Muse admiting (in paraphrase) 'Itoobiyaanka haa anigaa u yeertay' :D . Who remember's that? Or are we suddenly suffering from partial amnesia? ;)

Having said so still I don't think we need anymore fireworks within Somalida. But I can see Ceyroow Jnr's logic for suggesting an invasion.

Ceyroow, even if an invasion was be carried out, such adventure would really stretch the resistance's resources to the limit. Which also means one would have to invade Somaliland too smile.gif . For the time being, we won't be able to do all that. Men and resources are limited.

Castro   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

So in a nutshell, we need to find solutions to our civil strife by not suggesting to further expand the arena of conflict, i.e
dragging Puntland into the mess in south Somalia
, but rather work towards bringing Somalis together to fix our problems through non-violence.

There's no dragging Puntland into anything. It already made its bed by sending its scarce military resources to the South to fight alongside the Ethiopians. Invading it is certainly justified from a military, if not a moral, point of view.

Still, the majority of Puntlanders, sans the wicked collaborator few, are against this occupation.

Very little good can come from such an invasion.

RedSea   

castro and Paragon, i agree with you saaxibaayal. smile.gif

Let me tell you the whole intent and purpose of this thread. All I had done is I took the same argument of Duke, Xiinfaniin, Baashi and just fliped the other side.

When I speak against the TFG and their Ethiopian masters for the simple fact that they have illegally invaded somalia. I get the blame that I am somehow double dealing because the Ethiopians use or have used berbera port and Faysal Cali Waraabe has made some stup1d comments about 4 or 5 years ago.I thought as individuals we are only liable for what we say and not what our supposed leaders or home regions do. But it turns out I am wrong and people actually do hold people liable for the actions of their adminstrations.

when I say Ethiopia, folks run towards Berbera and make the silly remark that 'Ethiopians use berbera too' comments. It was Xiinfaniin who himself said that we as somaliland should stop helping Ethiopian if we are sincere. If one was to play a fair game and we went with that logic here then mr. Xiinfaniin would be responsible and should be blamed for what Puntland state has contributed to this cause, the invasion that is.

By the way, The Ethiopians do use Pland's southern end to infiltrate into Southern Somalia. That is just pure fact and can't be denied.

anyhow that is beside the point and the point of the thread is let us if we are going to hold everyone responsible for what Faysal had said 4yrs ago, and the cozy relatins Rayaale has with Ethiopia, then it's only a fair game to blame Planders for Cade Muse money laundering bussiness, the Port of Bosaaso's human traficking, or the Pland state direct contributions to TFG in terms of militia and money to help out however they can to the continues occupation of Somalia.

hadii kale let us drop this nonsense. Because I swear everytime one brings the Berbera port statement I will bring this up. Do we have a deal folks. :D

SOO MAAL   

Should Al shabaab invade Ethiopian's bases in Somaliland? as well

Please, qabyaalada naga joojiya ama xad u sameeya, oo Illaahay ka baqa

Red,

Your silly thread comes down to putting Baashi, Xiin amd Duke together because they hail from the same region, Puntland, even though the first two gentleman are on record opposing Ethiopia's involvment in Somalia. People are tried of your islamo qabyaalad facism, saxiib you are exposed.

For you the clan comes first before Islam. So what is the problem if Riyaale allows Ethiopia to use the Berbera port which is a fact only a blind man will deny and you'r not even from Berbera. Why defend the indefensible.

RedSea   

^loooool...adeer pland state supports as well as alot of its citizens, somaliland also supports Ethiopia though its citizens don't support nor provide anything directly to Ethiopia' invasion. Is that qabyaaladnimo?

That being said, why do folks like Xiinfaniin, Baashi, and Duke blame somalilanders for Ethiopia' use of port of BERbera when we darn know the ethios use pland as launching pad and points to infiltrate into somalia.

Deal with the opinions of the individuals, attack them on such and expose them based on their own idealogies. But using what somaliland does in connection with what happens in SOL boards is jus insane. It's unfortunate that Ethiopia should feel this confortable anywhere in somali soil, but that is the reality. I am for liberating and cutting off any relations with them. That has always been my position. Who is up for it?

Basically 'don't throw stones if you live in a glass house'.

RedSea   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

yep, Ceyrow jr. is a political bigot.

Your screed is just a string of anti-TFG conspiracy theories.

Your unwitty gripes about the support the leadership of the Somali State of Puntland may provide the TFG in no way gives you the right to insinuate that all the inhabitants of Puntland are to blame for Al-Shababs misfortunes.

Saaxiib, just because the head of the TFG hails from Puntland does not mean that all Puntlanders are somehow in cahoots with his administration. But I understand how you can make this mistake - you don't know what you're talking about because you've become blinded by spurious zealotry.

I'm not going to do a point by point rebutal of your lies - it's impossible to prove a negative.

I will say this, your political biases and hatreds are very damaging to us all as a people and I fear that people of your calibur equipped with the power of the internet will propagate further hate and violence amongst Somalis.

The SOL posters that hate the TFG, hate it zealously and they believe that most people do too. As well, they truly believe, contrary to all the evidence, that somehow the only way to defeat the TFG is through the use of bomb blasts, gunfire and assassinations- knowing full well that such tactics will not lead to victory.

So in a nutshell, we need to find solutions to our civil strife by not suggesting to further expand the arena of conflict, i.e dragging Puntland into the mess in south Somalia, but rather work towards bringing Somalis together to fix our problems through non-violence.

Not the people, the admin. Besides, how would you suggest somali problem be resolved? and more important question, do you oppose or support the TFG/EThiopian invaders?

loooool...adeer pland state supports as well as alot of its citizens, somaliland also supports Ethiopia though its citizens don't support nor provide anything directly to Ethiopia' invasion. Is that qabyaaladnimo? .

Yes. Both admins support Ethiopia you concur but I fail to understand why don't you accord the same courtsey to both peoples. I think it is more true to say that both people do not support what is happening in Mogadishu whether it is TFG/Ethiopia or ICU/Shabaab.