Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Somali security forces capture secessionist smuggling weapons

Garoowe: Hub loo waday dhinaca Somaliland oo lagu qabtay Gobolka Bari

19. December 2007

Garoowe(AllPuntland)- Ciidamada amniga ee maamul Goboleedka Puntland ayaa gacanta ku dhigay saanad milateri oo la sheegay in loo waday dhinaca maamulka la magac baxay Somaliland, iyadoo raggii hubkaasi gacanta kula jiray ee gudbinay oo ah ganacsato reer Somaliland ah gacanta lagu dhigay qaar kalena lagu raad joodo.

Saraakiisha ciidamada amaanka ee Dowlad Goboleedka Puntland ayaa ku tilmaamay arintan in Ganacsato reer Puntland ah oo caddow ah ay ka iibinayeen koox ka timid deegaanada Somaliland, iyadoo Lix nin ciidamadu u soo qabteen dhacdadan, loona gudbiyay xabsiyada magaalada Garoowe ee caasimada Puntland.

Hubkan ayaa waxaa laga soo qab qabtay inta badan Gobolka Bari, iyadoo ciidamada amaanka iminka ay ku raad joogaan kooxo kale oo lagu tuhunsan yahay in ay ku guda jiraan ganacsiga hubka loo iibgeynayo gobolada Waqooyi ee maamulka Somaliland.

Maamul Goboleedka Puntland iyo Somaliland ayaa waxaa ka dhaxeysa xiisad colaadeed oo dhinaca gobolka Sool gaar ahaan magaalada Laascaanood oo lagala wareegay gacan ku heynteeda maamulka Puntland.

Cali Muxiyaddiin Cali

AllPuntland, Muqdisho

^^look at the source... no need to go any further.

They are also running this this article on their frontpage.

Cabsi xoog leh oo soo wajahaday Ciidanka Somaliland.

Classic. :D

Hadraawi once said:

Dalka waan aqaana; Bahal iga da'weynoo; dad cun ahi ma joogo. ;)

I wonder when this Cali Muxiyaddiin Cali -the reporter of this report and hundreds of other baseless reports- ever stop being a blatant puntland propagandist.

A.J.   

'somali security forces', maybe if they come out from behind the etho troops we would actually see if they have any real strength at all. stop licking etho backsides and fight on your own. its about time that you stop talking so much garbage and actually fight your opponents yourself instead of letting some amahara donkeys destroy your own country

Originally posted by A.J.:

'somali security forces', maybe if they come out from behind the etho troops we would actually see if they have any real strength at all. stop licking etho backsides and fight on your own.

LOL on point. Dude says it proudly too "Somali security forces" :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The Somali security forces will only get stronger with time.

Thus no weapon smuggling in Puntland lads, thats a no no.

That is for the weapons alright. But how about the smuggling of humans through the port of Bosaaso. It happens over and over again, how come those who are behind those illegal activities have not been brought in?

Redka,

It is shame Puntland is not doing enough to stop this exodus. But let's get facts striaght. First no smuggeling takes place in the Bosaso port. Second Puntland has a coastal area of more than 1000km. These smugglers use small boats that can be launched from anywhere in the coast. Third, how do you stop people who are willing to risk their lives to go to Yemen and beyond and inhuman smugglers who value money more than the life of human being.

Still Puntland should do their best to fight this shameful activity which is a black mark on its reputation.

RedSea   

Peace action,

I agree. But walal it keeps happening over and over again and their lack of doing nothing about it shows that they aren't willing to do anything to stop it.

A.J.   

Africaown,

i dont know what you are trying to say but i put the existence of any somali security force by putting quotation marks around it clearly indicating that i dont believe in them.

but i cant blame you as you seem to find ignorance to be a virtue.