Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news reshuffle of Cabinet:

^^^He should go, as for the SL, man give credit where its due, Buuba is a man I have come to respect, and deserves a shot at the PM and President position when they become vacant..

I also respect him for his own idea and education ,,, although he is not that successful man ,,,

But what i know is Gheddi will not keep him as long as he sees he is more educated and experienced than him and he'll kick him out ,,,,,,, after all we're all Africans right ??

^^^I think Geedi is not as strong within the government as we once thought, and he does not enjoy much support within the parliment, thus getting rid of a popular figure such as Buuba is not as easy as one thinks..

Ms DD   

Yaa Janaraale

I think you are getting disenchanted with our government. I guess it is to be expected, after all what do you expect when one supports blindly a poor and weak non-functioning, toothless govt.

Cayaari waa gelinka danbe.

Am Pleased that the corpral is demoted.Buuba is one man that could make one helluva good Prime minister,i bet geedi knows this too.Hiiraale should also be demoted,General Naji or General sacid farax goje are more qualified than he is.

Originally posted by Cambarro:

Yaa Janaraale

I think you are getting disenchanted with our government. I guess it is to be expected, after all what do you expect when one supports blindly a poor and weak non-functioning, toothless govt.

Cayaari waa gelinka danbe.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Cambaroooos :D:D

DigibAc   

How will all this power grabing effect the delacate clan balance that made the TFG??

marshal law, 10s of mp leaving governmet, a failed vote of confidece, revalt against the speacker, and now yet another (the 3rd one?) power shift in the cabinet...

this tfg is a totally different tfg then the one we had 6 months ago (except for yeey and geedi ofcource ;) )

Abwaan   

Kud ka guur oo qanje u guur ahaa. Raggii amxaarada u wada shaqayn jirey unbaa la isku bed-bedelayaa, so wax macne ah ma samaynayso.

Cambaro, I am more pleased today than at any time with the TFG, it has real teeth, comtrol of the whole country bar Somaliland, and has put a number of competent players in key posts.

1. Ministry of foreign affairs

2. Interior ministtry

3. Ministry of planning

And more changes will be made soon insha Allah. Hussain Aydeed has been demoted which is a wonderful development, the task of running the iternal affairs post was quite a challange for Aydeed Jr...

PS: This is not a whole sale change, the other key posts of Finance, Foreign Affairs, Constitutional affairs, Defence are all untouched..Also the TFG has not changed except with the change of speaker.