Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Sool and Sanaag : Disputed Territories ?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by MARC:

Sool and Sanaag are part of Somaliland and the defined map of Somaliland is testament to this fact, yet in recent years these parts of Somaliland have had a tendency to lean towards the corrupt dictatorship of Puntland. These regions are integral to the existence of Somaliland and we should do our utmost to save guard their existence as part of Somaliland. There is even talk of these villages choosing Puntland over our government.

So what are we to do in this debacle?

There needs to be a demographic transition. We need to take people from the heavily populated parts of Somaliland, i.e. Hargesia and Burco and other urban centres and relocate them to these disputed territories.
We need to put in place a policy of displacement and make sure that somalilanders constitute the majority of the populations in these regions
. That way there will be no calls for these regions to secede into their own federated governments. We must not compromise the territorial integrity of Somaliland.

A video of this topic will be posted soon.

Marc is utterly at loss on this one! There are a lot of SOLers who smoke secessionists’ pipe but none has thus far suggested what this young man is suggesting.

With such willingness to resort to the sort of mass displacement he proposed above to restore/preserve SL majesty, Marc is officially a Diaspora Warlord! To be fair there are a lot of SOLers with disturbing views, but majority of them are followers of their own warlords. Marc is different. He is not following any warlord. He is the Warlord--- a Northern Warlord!
In your haste to accuse the man of being this and that you forget that he clearly does not care what the other side thinks or feels. For him and from his point of view, this is an acceptable solution. Of course it's not practical and is hardly going to work (not unless there is a strong economic reason for such a migration).

Still, the Somaliland government seems to have hit on a better plan and that plan is working to perfection. You could say they borrowed it from their old colonial rulers. Divide and conquer and all that...

Hunguri   

Waniyow, I doubt this Nomad bearing the nick of MARC, I think he is the off spring of Oodwayne. smile.gif may be his son! Qoraal badanaa too much of Big English, the one of King Edward and Cajuuso Elizebith!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

In your haste to accuse the man of being this and that you forget that he clearly does not care what the other side thinks or feels. For him and from his point of view, this is an acceptable solution. Of course it's not practical and is hardly going to work (not unless there is a strong economic reason for such a migration).

^^That’s a poor defense NGONGE! Besides, the man has already cared what I thought about his point of view adeer. Perhaps you did not bother to read.

A more disturbing thing is your attempt to dismiss his suggestion on the basis of practicality! What about if it was logistically practical and politically feasible for SL polity to undertake such a policy yaa N?

NGONGE   

^^ It was not a defence. I would not defend Marcus even if my life depended on it. Calm down and read the words slowly. He does not care. All he did was repeat the same point.

I dismiss everything on the basis of practicality, dear Xiin. All is fair in love and war and the to the victor the spoils. Sentimentality never comes into it. It's politics, saaxib.

Calm is my middle name adeer! Good to know that your interjection was not meant to cover up Marc’s incoherencies.

I didn’t get the ‘victor & spoils’ thing in your second paragraph though! As far as I am concern, and despite false claims of victory in Secessionist circles, the fundamentals of Somali conflict remain unchanged. In the big scheme of things no particular group has succeeded advancing their political objectives. And in the case of Somaliland, (and contrary to what the diehards may want you to believe), she might have met her political Waterloo in the shift of alliances in SOOL. Quite Ironic eh!

^^

What do we have here?

A debate between the two biggest suffers of senile dementia. No one really cares about your opinionated bile, so keep your snide little comments to yourselves. You both too apathetic to actually care about Somalia and its affairs.

NGONGE - I don’t need you to come to my defense. Refrain from uttering my name in your weak and ill-informed attempts at a defense mechanism. You have been so busy writing silly stories and absolute bile to engage in serious debate with XIIN.

This website might give you a stomach exercise. I know you need it sxb!

http://www.oldpeoplearefunny.com/

XIIN - Don’t waste your time on the 'Old man'. He is not worth a second of your precious time. He is past his political sell by date.

There is nothing wrong with being related to Che. We Somalis are all inextricably related somehow but I can categorically assure you I am not related to Che. I am not someone who pays a great deal of attention to the extend family.