Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

General Duke is the new Somali ambassador to Tehran

Something is not right with this thread !

I don't doubt Duke has the qualifications to be a TFG ambassador ... the bar is not set pretty high if a 28 year old drop out who worked at a supermarket was appointed to be an ambassador for the TFG in the US , I'm sure Duke could manage in Tehran.

money   

This is not fool's day (April 1st) - If that is Duke then I was arguing with the wrong person in terms of age, perspective and mentality and ...that big man is of my father's generations! I hope against all hope that you are all joking and I am thinking that you guys are up to something and wanna pull our legs. but why Libaax San ka Taabte ..says he knew this all along? ... common please don't tell us this huge fella is Duke. I thought Duke was in his early or mid 30s guy.

I think that the big guy here is the guy who had the ghetto car dealership in Columbus OHIO ..what was his name...Abdirahman Guulwade whom i heard was a general for Siad Barre? whom was married to Siyaad Barre's daughter?

This is a joke!

loool, i don't think Duke is the Somali ambassador to Iran but have no doubt that he would make the best one we have so far. Who ever you are mr. Luga Dheere, best of luck with the job!

Abtigiis   

So Duke 'ka aan isku xiiqnay waa ninkaa feedhaha weyn! He is perhaps 10 times me! Oo kaalay meesha ma dad ilaahay uun ka weynyahay in terms of age, oo intaa la'eg ayaa soo fadhfadhiya? I mean in SOL?

If that is true, waan ceeboobay with my silly stories. Ileen ciroolayaal baa meeshanka buuxa. I urge LS and the rest of the admin inay xaafado noo kala sameeyaan oo Waayeelka meel gaar ah loo sameeyo.

BTW, is he related to Xaaran-ku-naax? :D

Ibtisam   

Xaaraan buu kuu naaxey like that, I hope the poor iney caawrii him, whoever he is. It is not fair they starve because of the people he supports, while they reach obesity.

Gediid   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

So Duke 'ka aan isku xiiqnay waa ninkaa feedhaha weyn! He is perhaps 10 times me! Oo kaalay meesha ma dad ilaahay uun ka weynyahay in terms of age, oo intaa la'eg ayaa soo fadhfadhiya? I mean in SOL?

If that is true, waan ceeboobay with my silly stories. Ileen ciroolayaal baa meeshanka buuxa. I urge LS and the rest of the admin inay xaafado noo kala sameeyaan oo Waayeelka meel gaar ah loo sameeyo.

:D

Right on,change the business forum to waayeelka jaqafsada....

Thanks to all the SOL Nomads for their kind words to the new appointment.

I will try to do two things.

1, Serve the interest of the nation as best as I can.

I will also do my best to keep you posted on SOL.

Again thanks and where is the secessionist ambassador to Iran?

money   

adeeradeen starbucks-ka fadhiista aa meeshaana nagula murmaayay? From now on, I should go to the teen section. waayeel iyo odayaal qabiil ku quraacdo, qadeeyo, casheeyo maan meeshaan nagu heeystay? I am so disappointed walaahi! I thought i was engaging young and educated Somalis but not my uncles and fadhi-ku-dirir old farts!

Fabregas   

^^He's no longer your typical fadhi ku dirir cat, ninku wa ambassador dhan. :D At least he's not on the sideliens moaning; the man is putting what he believes into action, which can't be send for many people.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^This coming from NGoGi, I is a witness you do man, Duke is a legend on here.

Is it really true then? Darn! Looks like I chose the wrong side. There go all my Peru dreams. :D

ps

I don't believe a word of it of course (justin case my former words might have confused anyone).