Sign in to follow this  
Shilling

Puntland's new flag should include a crescent moon and star

Shilling   

2pskdb5.jpg

This is something I put together and just as I have I would also encourage the committee in charge of creating Puntland's new flag to incorporate the colors of the Somali flag (Blue and White) and a crescent moon and star representing our faith.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. ....Somalia shall rise

If only c/qaasim and C/laahi Yusuf tribes eey si daacad ah kaga shaqeeyaan nabada somalia.

^

I guess it's because of the presence of his tribe in Malaysia that explains the prosperity of that particular southwest Asian nation, while Somalia forever remains in the doldrums, due to the void created by the absence of his illustrious family. :D

Yaabka, on behalf of the Somali nation, I beseech you to return home.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^

I guess it's because the presence of his tribe in Malaysia that explains the prosperity of that southwest Asian nation, while Somalia forever remains in the doldrums, due to the void created by the absence of his illustrious family.
:D

Yaabka, on behalf of the Somali nation, I beseech you to return home.

Indeed, his clan needs to return so they rain can come back to Somalia.

:D