Sign in to follow this  
Shilling

Puntland's new flag should include a crescent moon and star

Shilling   

^Small minds think small, indeed. I don't know where I've mentioned the people of Jowhar, but I do know that they have their elders and educated ones to rid themselves of any pain, trust me they don't need your empty sympathy as I'm sure of those from Bosaso.

Abtigiis   

Their elders? iyagoo ayo ah?

I feel your elders are my elders and their elders too. Si balaadhan oo somali ah u fikir.

Reerkayagaa isasaxay, reer hebel ha isa saxo is petty.

It is not because warring sections of the world communites are stu.pier than the peaceful ones that there is war somewhere and peace. Rather , it is that it alternates between times.

When Europe was raging, africa and latin america were relatively at peace.

Ibtisam   

So are you going or staying or getting a flag or keeping the Somali one.

Yaab and a half.

EDITED: Inappropriate since you might actually get a new flag :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^Maxaad ku qosli I'm serious. They need something that represents their biggest long standing legacy- which they are proud of. Ethiopia should be in there somewhere, maybe one or two colours from their national flag.

Ibtisam   

^^^So sensitive icon_razz.gif Puntiland is not getting a new flag- it is as absurd as what I wrote above Abti, so I don't see the point in making reasonable suggestions. This so called flag is just for the SOL cheerleaders.

^No, it is not, it is serious and the government of that regional state have set a committee to look into this. They want to make a flag for their state.

Ibtisam   

Of all the things that is going wrong and need sorting they set up a committee to design a new flag. :confused:

In that case I've edited my comment- I thought it was SOL Puntiland club wild idea again which has been blowing in this forum since AY left.

Abtigiis   

Ibtisam,

somaliland ba soow ta calanka leh maxaad Puntland ugu diidi! Ileen labaduba they are faking statehood (only one believes its pretentions more than the other).

Edit- I didn't read Ibtisam's first comment. I think I concur with her that the yellow must have yellow and green streaks and the Axum oblisk.

Uztaad how delusional you're brother I am saying that the first flag is not yours all you did was just rotate the flag that I designed a while back ago and whose evolving can be traced back to back and I can outline it.

You do know that you hosted that flag on blogger.com, which I also used for some of my flags to be host in but that I subsequently deleted some of the flags.

The one I am talking about is this one you claimed:

puntland.jpg

^Ask each Soler in here and he will tell you how this one evolved.

Even Laasqorey.net has a similiar one now but they don't claim it.

3_4.jpg

^Where did those come from? That flag isn't even one of my favourites but I hate folks that are claiming what others designed.

That flag was first hosted by allidamaale.com and send to them by me personally back in July it was I think.

You simply rotate it and I noticed it in the other thread but I kept quiet as I am astounded that someone has actually the nerve and say 'I did design such and such' were clearly they plagiarised it from another source and I know that you got it from allidmaale.com so own up to it and never do such again.

In my long time here in SOl I've solved alot of fabrications and lies and I am known as someone who is a good detective as I have been around so don't play this game with me.

Ibtisam   

:D:D P boys fighting over who design what-

A&T: SL weye caadseye their direction and they did not look back. Kuwan they don't know where they are going or staying. Make up your mind and stick to it. A regional state in a none-function country does not really need to worry about designing a flag. A new country on its own needs a flag and could justify a committee

ElPunto   

^I don't know why you care what they fight about or what 'committee' may or may not make a flag. As if making a flag is an enormous drain on state coffers and energy.

I don't know where you got the idea that they are separating or that they need to 'make up your mind'. Lots of sub-national entities have flags. It's not revolutionary really.