Sign in to follow this  
MR ORGILAQE

No Protests In Somaliland?

RedSea   

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM,

It's really funny how anti Somalilanders use every bit oppurunity to write down Somaliland,but once again their accusations are untrue. So Mr. Orgiliqe I can proof it to you that there were protests in Somaliland over the Danish cartoons so will you deny the facts.

So guys which part of this report will you deny?

Magaalada Burco Oo Lagu Gubay Calankii Denmark

Somaliland.Org — Burao, Somaliland — 6 February, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magaalada Burco Oo Lagu Gubay Calankii Denmark

Somaliland.Org, Burao, Somaliland, 06/02/2006

Waxaa saaka Magaala Madaxda Gobalka Togdheer ee Burco ka dhacay isu soo bax aad u balaadhan oo dareenkooda ay ku muujinayaan dad weynaha Magaalada Burco Taasoo ula jeedadiisu ahayd Qoraaladii iyo sawiradii uu suxufuga reer Demark ku caayey kuma soo ban dhigay Saxaafada Denmark Nebegeenii Maxmed ee suubanaa NNKHH taasoo sababtay gebi ahaanba in laga wada cadhoodo dhamaan Caalamka islaamka oo dhan, Hadaba saaka Waxaa isugu soo baxay kumanaan Qof oo aad shucauurtoodu u kacsan tahay kuna dhawaaqaya alaahu akbar waa in aan u hiililnaa diinteena iyo nebigeenii Maxamed NNHH Waxaanay dadkaasoo boodhadh sitay ay ku Canbaaraynayaan arintaas gefka ah ee Saxaafad reer Galbeedu kla kaceen Nebegeena NNKHH iyagoo Halkaas ku Gubay Calanka Denmarka iyo ka Norway Waxaanay Lug dheer ku so Mareen sharaacyada Magaalada, hasayeeshee waxay markii dnabe isugu yimaadeen Fagaaraha Khayriyada Magalaada Burco.

Dadweynihii isu soo baxay banaan bixii Burco,

Calankii Denmark Oo lagu gubaayo banaanbixii Burco,

Halkaasoo ay dadka kala Hadleen Masuuliyiiin uu ka mid yahay Maayar ku xigeenka Magaalada Burco Baashe Muuse Maxamed Culimo u diin.iyaga oo dhamantood canbareyay ariti ay Saxafada Reer galbeedku Qortay.waxayna dadwaynaha isu soo baxay ay kacodsadeen in aanay ku talabsan wax wax u dhima nabadgelyada magaalada iyo guud ahaanba Dalka.waxayna inta ku dareen in aan dadka ajinabiga ah ee ku nool magaalada Burco aan waxa dhibaato ah loo gaysan waxana uu mudaharadkaasi ku dhamaaday si nabadgelyo ah

Jaamac Xuseen Yalaxle

Wariyaha Gobalka Togdheer ee Burco Somaliland.org

www.somaliland.org

ALSO THE SOMALILAND GOVERNMENTS SPOKE OUT ABOUT THE CARTOONS.

Somaliland "strongly" condemns western newspapers over offensive cartoons

Feb 06 2006 The minister of religious affairs and endowment, Shaykh Muhammad Sufi Muhammad, during a press conference held in his office, has strongly condemned the countries in which the newspapers which published the offensive cartoons on our Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessing be upon him, are published.

Posted By Mohamed Ghalib Musa.

The minister said that it was wrong for some countries to attack the other part of the world on religious grounds.

The minister said that the newspapers which published these cartoons have offended our Prophet peace and blessing be upon him, adding that this was a violation against Islam, which is a sacred religion.

Many other ulemas [scholars] who spoke during the press conference also strongly condemned these western newspapers, which published offensive cartoons.

The Republic of Somaliland has expressed its concern over this ugly act, which was aimed at offending our Prophet peace, blessings be upon him, and sees it as an act of wrong-doing, which the western countries should apologize over it.

WWW.SOMALILAND.NET

Search the web for releated News

News Posted By Mohamed Ghalib Musa.

Email Mohamed Ghalib Musa : mghalib@somaliland.net

Gaystay Nabi Maxamed (SCW)

CULIMADA HARGEYSA ALSO SPOKE ABOUT THE CARTOONS.

Hargeysa(Jam)- Culimada Reer Somaliland ayaa bayaan ay soo saareen waxa ay ku cambaareeyeen aflagaadada ay qaar ka mid ah Warbaahinta dalalka Reer Galbeedku kula kaceen dhawaan Rasuulkeenii Naxariisi korkiisa ha ahaate, oo Caalamka oo dhan Naxariis u ahaa.

Bayaanka culimadu waxa uu u dhignaa sidan

“Culimada Reer Somaliland iyagoo aad uga xun waxay dhaleecaynayaan aflagaadada foosha xun ee nacaybka iyo karaahiyadu ka muuqato ee ay kula kaceen qaar ka mid ah Warbaahinta reer Galbeedku Ra’suulka suuban oo Caalamka Naxariis u ahaa. Arriintan waxaanu u aragnaa inay tahay mid aan cudur daar lahayn oo khatar ku ah degenaanshaha adduunka iyo wada noolaashaha dadka kala diimaha ah ee Caalamka ku wada nool.

Waxay arrintani ugu dambaysay dhacdooyin dhawr ah oo beryahan dambe ka dhacayay dalalka reer Galbeedka, sidii tii lagu nijaaseeyay Kitaabka Quraanka Kariimka ah ee ka dhacay dalka Maraykanku xabsi uu maamulo. Waxay arrintani calool xumo ku beeraysaa dhammaan dadka Muslimiinta ah ee adduunka. Sidaas daraadeed, dadka arrintan ku kacay waxaanu u soo jeedinayaa inay ka waantoobaan falalkan oo kale, iyo inay raali gelin rasmi ah ka bixiyaan wixii dhacay. Dadka Muslimka ahna waxaanu ugu baaqaynaa inay ilaashadaan muqadaskooda iyo inay dulqaad iyo samir muujiyaan xilligan taagan.†Dhinaca Wasiirka Diinta iyo Awqaafta Md. Sheekh Maxamuud Suufi Maxamed, ayaa si kulul u cambaareyay aflgaadaaas loo gaystay Rasuulkeenii Suubanaa (NNKHA), waxaanu yidhi, “Aniga oo magacii Wasaaradda ku hadlaya waxaanu Caalamka u sheegaynaa meel ka dhaca Nebiga iyo umaddii Islaamka meel lagaga dhacay sida aanu uga xunahay inaanu cadayno, waxaanan leeyahay Nebigeena(NNKHA) aflagaado ma gayo iyadoo wakhtigii Nebigu yimid ay dhibaato ka jirtay, laakin markii uu Diinteena keenay dhibaatadii way jogsatay markaas meel ka dhac ayaa Nebiga iyo umadda islaamkaba lagu sameeyay.

Jamhuuriya Online

So hey Orgiliqe and those of you who are Somaliland haters be sure that your accusation are at least credible before exposing your hidious claims on public forums. The matter of the fact is that Somaliland citizens did protest and showed dislike over the cartoons made about our beloved prophet scw. I hope Mr. Orgiliqe that this enlightens, or will you deny that this is a false report like one whose guilt has been exposed would.

Just

trying to bring the truth about.

Assalamu Calaykum.

RedSea   

Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

Its time of Unity of all muslims, let alone dividing the small nation of somalia

SALAAN SARE SXB. SOOMAAL.

You are 100% right of your comments and I fully agree with you. However, if you had read Orgiliqe's comments, they were comments that were directed towards one particular region therefore I used the term Somaliland to address his questions but never in my life do I support or stand behind the seperation of two brotherly Muslim people in any where in the world let alone one on Somali soil. I for once used the term Somaliland to combat the arrogant comments raised by some nomads who are always here to create conflict among the diverse Somalis who came from all regions of Somali occupied regions.

They claimed there were no protests in Somaliland meaning in their mind that Somaliland or Northwest region careless when our faith and our beloved prophet were offended which I for one will not tolerate and simply ignore. You know as well as I do that Burco, Borame, Hargeysa, Gabiley, Las Anod regions all protested against the cartoons and those are the only regions that have reported so far. Therefore it's always good to respect one another and give the credit that everyone else deserves instead of trying to discredit one another.

Assalamu Calaykum.

king_450   

The kid in the article spoke metaphorically .

To judge which it was a slander or praise we have to analyze what was behind his metaphore?

If you're saying "Somaliland" does not have brains to do what is right and justice then you are mistaken,this is not a contest b/w muslim nations to show who out demonstrated ,but in due time Somaliland will do what is right and already has done,you are not there so you can't possibly speak all the Somaliland ppl. Secondly le's compare for a second "Somaliland" to the "South". I hear or see everytime i check in somali site's ,that the southern raped or kidnapped another innocent somali women in the premises of muslim society? Ceeb Caleek how on earth you don't mention that , perhaps your radar tuned to the Somaliland nation and blind folded any other act of adultory and rape that is happening in the South. I am not angry here but i hate when i see some one who is raising their voice but ignore the roots of evil. First clean your house before you direct your insult to the Somalinaders! as for the demonstration i beleive no person who is right minded will ignore this insult to our Prophet (PUH).

Somaliland leaders waa ina laxiro waaye, Xukun baa lagu oofinayaa danbiga ay galeen, Maxkamada Islaamiga ee Waqooyinga Nigeria ayaa loo gudbiyay!

Xukunka kudhaca hasugi waayina!

^^ redface.gif

Human trafficking:Genocide against the weak (Main culprit: Puntland) :mad:

Desertification:Slow Genocide against the animals and the nomads (Main culprit: those who operate Bosaso and Kismaio ports and provide a gateway to export shiploads of freshly chopped trees) :mad:

Toxic Waste:Genocide against the fish and the fishing communities (Main culprit: Warlords including Col. Yey) :mad:

Armory/Mines:Genocide against the common Somali man (Main culprit: those in charge of Bosaso Port) :mad:

Mr Museveni: "What is happening in Somalia is genocide in slow motion" source

This is real and its happening in your own backyard Mr. Orgiliqe.

SOO MAAL   

Originally posted by Red Sea Casse:

quote:Originally posted by SOO MAAL:

Its time of Unity of all muslims, let alone dividing the small nation of somalia

SALAAN SARE SXB. SOOMAAL.

You are 100% right of your comments and I fully agree with you. However, if you had read Orgiliqe's comments, they were comments that were directed towards one particular region therefore I used the term Somaliland to address his questions but never in my life do I support or stand behind the seperation of two brotherly Muslim people in any where in the world let alone one on Somali soil. I for once used the term Somaliland to combat the arrogant comments raised by some nomads who are always here to create conflict among the diverse Somalis who came from all regions of Somali occupied regions.

They claimed there were no protests in Somaliland meaning in their mind that Somaliland or Northwest region careless when our faith and our beloved prophet were offended which I for one will not tolerate and simply ignore. You know as well as I do that Burco, Borame, Hargeysa, Gabiley, Las Anod regions all protested against the cartoons and those are the only regions that have reported so far. Therefore it's always good to respect one another and give the credit that everyone else deserves instead of trying to discredit one another.

Assalamu Calaykum.
Waad salaamantahay Bro Red Sea

It’s unfortunate to see, some Muslims accusing fellow Muslims based on unfounded allegations. Muslims should enjoy brotherhood and trust each other, its HARAAM to doubt or be suspicion of your fellow brother.

The great almighty Allah said in glorious Quran:

{6. O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.

7. And know that among you is Allah.s Messenger. were he, in many matters, to follow your (wishes), ye would certainly fall into misfortune: But Allah has endeared the Faith to you, and has made it beautiful in your hearts, and He has made hateful to you Unbelief, wickedness, and rebellion: such indeed are those who walk in righteousness;-

8. A Grace and Favour from Allah. and Allah is full of Knowledge and Wisdom.

9. If two parties among the Believers fall into a quarrel, make ye peace between them: but if one of them transgresses beyond bounds against the other then fight ye (all) against the one that transgresses until it complies with the command of Allah; but if it complies then make peace between them with justice and be fair: for Allah loves those who are fair (and just).

10. The Believers are but a single Brotherhood: So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, that ye may receive Mercy.

11. O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong.

12. O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah. For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful. }

[surah 49, AL-HUJRAAT-THE PRIVATE APARTMENTS, THE INNER APARTMENTS]

Abu Hurairah ra said that Rasulullah saw said :

"Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the greatest falsehood. Do not try to find fault with each other, do not spy on one another, do not vie with one another, do not envy one another, do not be angry with one another, do not turn away from one another, and be servants of Allah, brothers to one another, as you have been enjoined. A Muslim is the brother of a muslim, he does him no wrong, nor does he let him down, nor does he despise him. Fear of God is here, fear of God is here, and he pointed to his chest. It is evil enough thata Muslim should look down on his brother. For every muslim is sacred to one another : his blood, his honour, and his property. Allah does not look at your bodies or your forms, or your deeds, but He looks at your hearts".

( Bukhari, Muslim )