Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Hate It or Love It- El Señor Presidente Yusuf knows how to stand his ground!

ilax   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^

Geel_Jire,

what a useless rant of deviant gibberish.
quote:

o return from the abyss. He has served as the chief architect of a plan that produced the only viable government we've had, since the collapse of the national government of Somalia: much to the surprise of just about everyone except Mr. Yuusuf.

Geel_Jire, hate it or love it- Mr Yuusuf is the current interim President of Somalia, you on the other hand,sir,are an anonymous poster on a third-tier message board <--No offense SOL!

Saaxiib, your incessant personal diatribes and lack of civility will not turn your OPINIONS into fact. Walahi,I don't know what is sadder- the amount of time you spend on here or the blindness to your own ignorance. The ignorance that makes you believe that antipathy is some sort of virtue :rolleyes: - ninyahow, orod oo shaqo yeelo!

dhulQarnayn, :cool:

Republic Of California.

p.s

Damn these haters! clearly General Duke isn't doing a great job. The TFG needs some more positive propaganda
;)
to offset the numerous public relations problems it faces from these enthusiastic deviant supporters .

ilax   

Dhulqarnayn: an other ignorent of pen war

Provecative words is the weapon of the ignorant. you are just proving your tiny IQ of undersnding Somali Politics. You won't be intelectual by supporting unpopular , self appointed persident whom does not even know how to speak publicly. He is not just more than ideot , trabilist and lust of power.To argue in favour , having a corrupted mentalitry,plse, teach him how to play politics before you provoke a rabish debate.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^

p.s

Damn these haters! clearly General Duke isn't doing a great job.

he's sacked, miya?

Abtigiis   

Dulqarneyn

What is so intricate about Yey and his politics? Have you heard of the Vichy government in France during the WWII? Or more recently Hamid Karzai?

But, indeed, when it comes Jilibkee xoog-badan politics, I know I won't be able to challenge you. You are an expert as exemplified by your apparent mistaking of Yey's vitriol against 'reerihii xamar bililiqaystay' as a political witticism! Is that what you call not taking shit from anyone?

Adeer, by trying to paint a monster as a man of substance, you forfeited your legitimacy to get engaged with real debate. When you get out of your tribal nest, I will be more than willing to try to reason with you, even from apparent 'underdog' position you have condemned me to be. When you judge yourself to be the maestro singlehandedly,I feel it is quite showing. Feeling big often is the result of being small- actually.

I reckon my bedside stories deserve better attention than a frivoulus glorification of a traitor. I would have also loved to see one story of yours. Never mind the bed, just somewhere!

Saqajaan   

One's man traitor is another man's hero. Every leader has he's supporters. Yey and the mooriayan in disguise(shabab UIC) fighting him are one and the same.

There is no one worth supporting in somalia.

Abtigiis   

Warmonger

They are not!!!!! The Moryaans haven't brought Ethiopia to Somalia. Yey did not once, not twice, not thrice, But more than a dozen times!! Let us speak with facts!

Talking about Moryaan shabab's won't clean YEY of his dirt.

Saqajaan   

UIC political miscalculations brought ethiopia to somalia, more than anything else. Majority of somali leaders are dirty in somalia, don't get emotional. Moriyaan shabab and yey and the useless entity he calls government are one and the same.

Saqajaan   

okay, yeey is satan reincarnate if that'll help you sleep better. Without him somalia will be all better, he's the root cause of the problem and everyone else are wadani's fighting the good fight.

Are you saying no other somali's had dealing with ethiopians during the civil war or afterwards?

Dhulqarnayn

I know that you probably have the best interest of all somalis at heart but i seriously think that our president has overspteped boundaries which must now define him as a bad guy whether he meant well or not.

If for no other reason, his own admission that he will bomb civilians if the government was attacked from amongst them is a clear sign that the man does not and may not respect our citizens lifes let alone help create condition that will not only safeguard it but also promote life for all.

I understand that the conditions in mogadishu may have been very hostile to the TFG but his leadership style is truly ancient and relies heavily on the use of physical force.

However in order to move forward, i think he, if he had the best interest of our country at heart, should resign and set in motion a process by whcin he can hand over power to an administration that is more acceptable to the people of somalia.

^ He was good at copying & pliagerizing and that is about it ... the Intelligence bar is not set really high for a TFG supporter.

DQ whats with all the whining sxb ... you accuse me of posting anonymously behind a computer screen on a third rate forum ... pls explain what it is your doing that is so different besides the fact of cheering for the numero uno dab0dh1lif himself ?

Abdullahi Yusuf is a hero in every sense.

In his youth he fought for his country with distinction.

He fought Siyad Barre, he fought Aydeed and the the USC.

He was the founder of the successful state of Puntland.

He was elected in Kenya, and has tamed the city of Mogadishu.

Yes to his enemy he arouses great deal of passion, fake religious leaders curse him and old ladies and men wail against him.

To the vast Somali's specially the unarmed clans and the law abiding masses he is hope personafied.

Who else could have stood up to all the mindless morons like Xasan dahir, fake Sharifs and all the warlords.

Yusuf is the man, none of you here will writte the history of Somalia lads. :D