Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Hate It or Love It- El Señor Presidente Yusuf knows how to stand his ground!

It would have been great if he had brought peace and unity among the somalis.

Sadly for all of us he has done the opposite.

So AY is the best weapon ethiopia has.

^^^

“In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane.”

“The world we see that seems so insane is the result of a perverted world view that is not working. To perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our perverted views, let the past slip away, expand our sense of now, and dissolve the fear in our minds.”

I hope Hassan6734, that you're capable of reading in between the lines.

Abtigiis   

What exactly is this Dulqarneyn fellow trying to glorify? I listend to all the parts of the nauseating senile sermon Yey has bellowed above. Not once did he sound like a rational human being. It was all full of lies and vacous innendous.

And yet DQ, came up with irrelavant verabtim for which there was no necessity of quoting, as far as the discussion here is concerned.

All indications are, for now, this guy is another Duke on the making. Welcome to the club of 'reerka aan difaacno' and confused qaranimo rabble.

dhulQarnayn, i don't think that somalis can "let the past slip away", esepcailly regarding how AY gave the habesh an excuse to invade somalia.

The day he called for ethiopian troops to invade somalia is the day that he lost 90% of the somali peoples support.

It also looks like the guy has lost the support of the habesh who are now feelig the heat from the somali liberation forces.

Juje   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Adeer Nur Cade saaka sidoo ku soo toosay, Tol-ka miyaa soo waydiisay
:D

Saxiibo raali ahow kun jeer ana ka gardaran.

Saqajaan   

Yey waa one determined old man, at he's age he should be retiring and relaxing but he's still wants that kursi(president) by any means necessary.

Someone should tell him dictatorship is a young mans game, even if all the ****** southerners decided to listen, he would not be a dictator for long and age, illness would catch up to him.

Still, the TFG venture has been nothing but a bane, useless entity and a waste of resources for puntland. No different than the cimmad wearing tuugs they are fighting.

Fabregas   

] My clan hero Cabdulahi Yuusuf arouses alot of passion amongst the clannish Tolka, but you gotta give credit to the TOL elders even where it is not due..adeero. aint taking shit from no one....hear it from his old lips.

slight edit!from BG

To Abtigiis &Tolka,

You think you're bringing heavy artillery? Who told you that the interview is full of lies? Any knowledgable individual would call you out for firing blanks.

You need to know the basics before you can start commenting intelligently on advanced stuff. I urge you to go back to the general section and type up some more bedtime stories for our reading pleasure...Your fiction prone mentality cannot withstand the intricate characteristics of modern day politics in Somalia awoowe.

As for Duke...You're mistaking me for somebody who truly cares. I believe the good general can hold is own!

To Kashafa,

That's right! Make your prejudices my fault. I wouldn't have expected anything else from a simpleton such as yourself. You're so intent in arguing with someone that you don't care what you write, miyaa?

Cabdulahi Yusuf has big juevos,and is a man of his word...Love it or hate it Kashafa- aint nothing you can do about it, but make cretinous comments that make you look like an unfortunate decrepit ol' fart.

I am tired of the attitude around here that if you don't bash Mr.Yuusuf&CO, your opinion is wrong and doesn't count.

I am so tired of the bigotry. I don't like everything that El Presidente does, but I do not hate him on an emotional level and I get really tired of those who believe emotional hate is the ONLY way to react to our BELOVED president. It is wrong and it is distrubing on so many levels as to give anyone disquietude.

Saaxiib Kashafa, emotional hate will color every discussion and it will cloud every issue. It will constantly cause upheavel anytime someone attempts to hold anything other than the emotional position; ergo, the aforesaid articles of verbal abuse.

Kashafa, if the only position for you is to emotionally hate AY, I can't see the purpose of posting such abject drivel... Qaraarka iyo calacaalka waan qarsan lahaa adiga hadaan ku ahaan lahaa saaxiib.

Marka Kashafa, sir, how can YOU expect me to take you "seriously", when you bring nothing to the table but bad information and girlie insults with no bite?

If you want to disagree with me ... fine. No one is perfect, I'm wrong on some things too. But don't insult me (and embarrass yourself). Waa talo!

To All,

There is a faction of SOL members on here who want to jam their delusional views down everyone else's throats. That's fine, that's what the deviant group supporters do best online. However, there has been a lot said on these forums about Mr. Yuusuf that is nothing more than OPINION. Opinion is great, but don't confuse opinion with fact and then be offended when you are called on it.

I appreciate honest discussion with everyone on here, except for el presidente-bashing haters who consistently prove their idiocy by vomiting basesless allegations against anyone who does not see things their way.

My only complaint with you 'haters' is that some of you confuse opinion with fact and then try to sell it. If you have to do that, please don't be offended when you are called on it.

dhulQarnayn,

Monkey in California gorilla.jpg;)

p.s Moderator, do not intervene later, when these 'haters' start to b*tch, moan, and whine about me. Like they've done previously!

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

My clan hero Cabdulahi Yuusuf arouses alot of passion amongst the clannish Tolka, but you gotta give credit to the TOL elders even where it is not due..adeero. aint taking shit from no one....hear it from his old lips.

slight edit!from BG

Ceeb Calayk BG...didn't think you had it in you to stoop to such a low level. Uma maleenayn inaad ahayd dadka qabiilka kuwaashay...SHAME :(

ilax   

Dulqarnayn

Abdullahi is not ain defendable position. He crosed all bounderies of Somalinimo. He is remembered only destruction and treason. Qof foyow inuu sinama u taageri ma qabo.

dhulQarnayn, please take the time to read this article, thank you.

Somalia: When the Weak (wrong) lead the Strong (right)

10 Aug 10, 2008 - 4:12:25 AM

OPINION | The men we place on the pedestal are the ones who are keeping us in the Dark Ages.

"All praises are due to Allah. We praise Him, seek His Help, and ask for His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil in our souls and from our sinful deeds. Whoever Allah guides, no one can mislead. Whoever Allah leads astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is no one worthy of worship except Allah. I also bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger."

Without a doubt, one issue that is always on the minds of Somalis in Somalia and Somalis in the Diaspora is the current situation in the beloved motherland - Somalia. Indeed, one could argue that the main root of all the conflict is the lack of strong and righteous leaders in the country. If there were strong men at the forefront of the war and not greedy, self-centered and so-called leaders, the Somalis in Somalia and everywhere else would eagerly welcome "the white dove" and the rebirth of what was once a great nation. However, if the current situation is not rectified soon and not changed for the better, we will be on the verge of becoming an endangered nation. The one question on our minds and everyone else's is: Where are the Somali leaders who will stand up for their country?

We are in an age where nations are positioning themselves to take center in world through breakthrough leadership and advancement of technology and medicine, but we as Somalis are in an age where we are positioning ourselves to put an individual(s) who do not have leadership attributes on leadership positions. These nations that I speak of are nations that have men/women who exemplify the true meaning of leadership. Examples are China, India, Brazil, Germany, and many others. These nations are states with long history and abundant resources such strong economy and strong recognition across the world, but they had revolution on the hierarchy of leadership. They are Hu Jintao, Dr. Manmohan Singh, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, and Angel Merkel, respectively. About a decade ago, these nations with the exception of Germany, were considered developing nations. However, their leaders or head of state demonstrated remarkable characteristics and qualities of leadership and their respected nations are now political and economic powerhouses.

To me leadership is the processes of motivating a group of people to reach their full potential. However, Kathryn M. Bartol & David C. Martin in Management (3rd Ed.), define leadership as "the process of influencing others to achieve organizational goals." They also continue to say that this pillar of leadership is considered the foundation of the management function known as "leading." Being leader is extremely challenging. Recent estimates indicate that as many as 50 to 60 percent of leaders in organizations may actually be incompetent leaders.

Several years ago, when I was searching for a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program to attend, I came across an advertisement from New York University Stern School of Business. The advertisement read: "What does it take to be a leader?" HARD WORK, determination and a couple of hours each FRIDAY NIGHT." As I stared at the advertisement, the only thing that struck me was the couple of hours on Friday night. I have been an undergraduate for four years and my Friday nights was essential to my sanity and I was not ready to give up my Friday night. But then, I asked myself: Why one needs to sacrifice a couple of hours on Friday night to be leader? One answer: DETERMINATION. If you can sacrifice something that important and you are willing to give up to get more, then you have what it takes to make that leap from a follower to a leader or from a weak person to a strong one.

We, Somalis in the Diaspora, understand what the basic necessity of life is: security, shelter, and physiological needs. However, we do not desire these wishes to our fellow countrymen based on our divisions and allegiance to our clans.

Allah (SWT) says in the Noble Quran: "Mankind! We created you from a male and female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you might come to know each other. The noblest among you in Allah's Sight is that one of you who best performs his duty. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware." (Surat al-Hujurat: 13).

To take this further, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said in Hadith: "You are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust. Let the people cease to boast about their ancestors." By aligning with our clan when we know the effect of the actions that our fellow countrymen are committing, we are sanctioning transgression against our own people and Allah (SWT). As Muslims, we have fiduciary responsibility to correct the wrong and stand-up against injustice.

Somalia today is at the crossroads and is on its knees begging for a way out and the only way out is an individual(s) with the capacity to affect the behavior of others. We need a leader who has the capacity to control and provide the basic necessities of life. We need a leader that has the power that results from being admired and liked by others. We need a leader who has the power that is based on the possession of expertise that is valued by others, not the power or the leadership that depends on the ability to punish others when they do not engage in desired behaviors.

The men we place on the pedestal are the ones who are keeping us in the Dark Ages. These are the individuals that we are bragging about at the coffee shops and in our homes as the leaders of the Somali state. I am embittered and heart-broken to call those warmongers leaders. If we continue to sit and do nothing, the Somali name will be extinct. I implore you to renounce these leaders and what they represent, these men who are selling our country region by region. It is time to stop settling for second-rate leaders and say this is not good enough. WE CAN DO BETTER! It is our duty to do better for our country.

Today, I have one suggestion for our people and myself: as former American President John F. Kennedy once said, "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country."

by Abdiwali Mohamed Dahir,

Seattle, Washington