Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

Hate It or Love It- El Señor Presidente Yusuf knows how to stand his ground!

ilax   

Well writen article. But, very much idealist. My point is , Somalis need a transformational leadership. A leadership that can transform this warlordsm in to nationalist with state saving ideology. Hence, the solution is the hands of all SOMALIS and can't imported from abroad.

sunaari   

I would say he is man of principle. He stand by his own principle by cleaning up thugs and clan hogemany in Somalia. The reason why many people here don't like him and cursing like women is that he is very determined man to see Somalia with functional institutions and stability, where AL-SHABAB and Anarchist want business as usuall where they loot, kill and extort minorities and others. NO NONE SENSE MAN I must add.. GOOD AY, history will tell soon what you stand for and what anarchist stood for many years.

Juje   

Originally posted by sunaari:

I would say he is man of principle. He stand by his own principle by cleaning up thugs and clan hogemany in Somalia. The reason why many people here don't like him and cursing like women is that he is very determined man to see Somalia with functional institutions and stability, where AL-SHABAB and Anarchist want business as usuall where they loot, kill and extort minorities and others. NO NONE SENSE MAN I must add.. GOOD AY, history will tell soon what you stand for and what anarchist stood for many years.

:D

Xabashil will soon depose of him, they don't need him no more lol.

News is that General Gabre has just returned to somalia, loooooooooooooooooool.

After the slap this time AY will get i don't think that he will ever be able stand again.

sunaari   

"Xabashil will soon depose of him, they don't need him no more lol.

After the slap this time AY will get i don't think that he will ever be able stand again."

This is bed time anarchist fancy dreams. Gaal dil gartiisana sii bey somalidu ku maahmaahdaa. What do you have in the table other than Habashi will do this tomorrow or Habashi will do that today? Have you ever heard "Jinni Ninkii keenaa bixiya" He is the one who led to come in Somalia, and definetly he is the one who will decide when they should leave, not by force, but by police agreed by two equal goverment. In other hand, Abdullahi established himself respected leader when dealing anarchist and Mooorayaan when it comes to the international support, you expect AL-SHABEB will be crowned to replace AY. Don't listen what Anarchist entertain every day since 2006, plus he has support of Regional goverment which is very important both International and Ethopia. What AL-SHABEB has to offer other than to treat peaceful countries around the region and the world without having no support anywhere in the world, but only dilutional looters who still dreams their fancy lawless haydays.

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

Xabashil will soon depose of him, they don't need him no more lol.

After the slap this time AY will get i don't think that he will ever be able stand again.

Hassan6734,

I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but hackneyed and often predictable remarks like the ones above make it very difficult for me to believe that you are really interested in having an honest discussion.

If you truly seek a formal discourse on El Presidente Yuusuf, it would help if you stop making blanket statements that have no basis in fact.

dhulQarnayn,

Republic Of California.

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

u think he will be
standing
w/o the xabashil...! think again.

No, he stands and for that matter walks by the will of God Almighty....Next question, please!

Originally posted by Ban-tured:

Dulqarnayn

Abdullahi is not ain defendable position. He crosed all bounderies of Somalinimo. He is remembered only destruction and treason. Qof foyow inuu sinama u taageri ma qabo.

Ban-tured,

Thanks for proving my point- those're infinately fascinating allegations.

I actually enjoy being able to render you & your clique useless.

I'm sure your co-hearts on here wish that you'd go back to the children's table where you belong. You do nothing to further their cause.

Dhulqarnayn

But in all honesty saxiib do really think that this man is even worth considering as a president anymore.

He is at least partly responsible for this mess and the many dead and displaced.

Why do you think he is to be supported and not deposed and tried ?

the only thing A/Y knows how to do is bend over for col. gabre and his masters ......... stand his ground ku lahaa .. dad raganimo iyo damiir mar hore agtooda ka haajiray baad ka hadlaysaa !

^^^

Geel_Jire,

what a useless rant of deviant gibberish. Cabdulahi Yuusuf, whether one happens to agree with him or not, managed to run for and win the office of president. Given the available choices back then, AY seemed to have had the least offensive track-record compared to the other warlords and offerered a 'somewhat' genuine opportunity for Somalia to return from the abyss. He has served as the chief architect of a plan that produced the only viable government we've had, since the collapse of the national government of Somalia: much to the surprise of just about everyone except Mr. Yuusuf.

Geel_Jire, hate it or love it- Mr Yuusuf is the current interim President of Somalia, you on the other hand,sir,are an anonymous poster on a third-tier message board <--No offense SOL!

Saaxiib, your incessant personal diatribes and lack of civility will not turn your OPINIONS into fact. Walahi,I don't know what is sadder- the amount of time you spend on here or the blindness to your own ignorance. The ignorance that makes you believe that antipathy is some sort of virtue :rolleyes: - ninyahow, orod oo shaqo yeelo!

dhulQarnayn, :cool:

Republic Of California.

p.s

Damn these haters! clearly General Duke isn't doing a great job. The TFG needs some more positive propaganda ;) to offset the numerous public relations problems it faces from these enthusiastic deviant supporters .