Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

Is Somalia dead?

GAAROODI   

And this is what they did to my city, the S.O.B.'s

even after all of this i still havent even invaded you, i aought to raise every last hut of yours to the ground. I can do it, why not do it, these somaliland passivists really tick me off.

GAAROODI   

So keep dancing to the Somali Samba...

but don't forget, i forgave you once, i wont again. If you think its bad now you havent seen anything yet.

few of someone's brain cells are dead, thats for sure, please take this garbage somewhere else and stop single handedly lowering the quality of this site, am sure there a lot of somali sites where this sort of nonsense is considered normal or even amusing, by all means, go amuse them or invade them as you suggest.

GAAROODI   

Its my contribution...and i think i can contribute what ever i like, if you dont like it report me or don't comment. Im not asking you to comment, it seems you dont want people to see this.

because its against your interests.

i don't presume to know what interest a mere observer of this forum could have about your imaginary invasions but do keep in mind that the point of a forum is not about "contributing whatever you like" but sharing something worthy of being shared. Look what

you have killed some cyber space with, i should do this and "I should invade that". if indeed you are capable of what you say you are, stop yabbing and start doing. no need to kill bandwidth with what you coulda have and shoulda have done for the love of god.

Paragon   

^Not so fast, son.

Somalia is very much alive. Only living things feel as much pain, trial and tribulation as Somalia.

Sometimes, you have to have a near death experience to experience real living.

Somalia has sweet days ahead of her, just as pain is always followed by relief.

Thankful   

Is Somalia dead? I think this answers the question.

PHO-09Aug06-172996.jpg

Sharif in 6 months has done more internationally then the NW Somali admin has in 18 years!

Thankfulsp what has sh dalxiis don but traveling around the world begging for money and international troops oo yeah his last victory was shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. Woow I am impressed :D

Not so fast, son.

Somalia is very much alive. Only living things feel as much pain, trial and tribulation as Somalia.

Sometimes, you have to have a near death experience to experience real living.

Somalia has sweet days ahead of her, just as pain is always followed by relief.

Gardaro read the above answer and don't ever ask a silly question like that.

Thankful   

Thankfulsp what has sh dalxiis don but traveling around the world begging for money and international troops oo yeah his last victory was shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. Woow I am impressed

Come on the man that started this thread asked a question. I answered that if people acknowledge your existence and the secretary of state of the most powerful nation in the world meets with you, then you must be a alive. Now the question must be asked what about war criminal Riyaale and his admin? Who gives them nice welcomings?