Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

Is Somalia dead?

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Is Somalia dead? I think this answers the question.

PHO-09Aug06-172996.jpg

Sharif in 6 months has done more internationally then the NW Somali admin has in 18 years!

Shaking hand with a lady is not an achievement sxb ...........

Thankful   

Are you normal?

That isn't some women it is - "the United States Secretary of State is the head of the United States Department of State. The office of the Secretary of State is one of the most high-profile positions in U.S. government."

It's a huge accomplishment! No one in the U.S government will even invite NW Somalia's admin to any meetings.

GAAROODI   

i agree, shaking hands is not an accomplishment, if Somaliland was a recognised country they would do more than shake my hand.

Thankful   

TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

The US secretary of state promised increased military support and other aid on Thursday after she met Somalia's president, Sheikh Sharif, during her visit to Kenya.

To go infront of millions and make this promise show's that in the most powerful nation in the worlds eyes Somalia is not dead. Which was the question asked in this thread, the hand shaking the promises from the U.S proves Somalia is much alive. It is when no one will even meet with you, or at the very least invite you to meetings as a seperate entity that show's when Someone is dead. If no one recognizes you're existence like Riyaale's enclave that is when you are dead. Riyaale couldn't even get one little handshake in his trip to Kuwait and gets invited with the rest of Somalia to the U.S meetings. However in 6 months President Sharif meets with the U.S Secretary of State and many other heads of state. You tell me who's dead or alive.