Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Siilaanyo-Al-soomaali

Xaji NGONGE, I hate to say it but things are not as black and white as you seem to think adeer. There is always a grey area. And in SL's case, I have a room for subprime deal :D .

War ma fahamtay, mise hoos baan wax kuugu sheegaa :D ?

Ibti, please do me a favor, gather the tribe and NGONGE breaks halloo xiro. Waxaan ka baqayyaa isagoo way duushayey tarreenka ku dhexheesayyaa in la maqlo :D

FB, In case you didn't know, Somalia rotates around Puntland :D

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

^ The puntland gang are very ambitious and we believe somali leadership is our birthright.

What Somalia needs is puntland monarchy, not meritocracy or democracy.

That seems like a fair ambition. Good luck
Thank you for the well wishes. It's a great ambition and hopefully it will be realized soon.

^^ Oo waxaad leedahay reerka balada lagu xantu sow iyagaaba aaminsan? As for Kismayo, I have seen it by my very own eyes, so i don't need the bias opinion of its boys!!

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Supremacists galore!

^^lool.

In general, you do manage, ya Adam, to articulate complex matters in few words. I have the sense today is an undesirable exception. Will it be too much to ask if you elaborate a bit on the above caption of yours, ya Adam?

Chimera   

Xiin brother, this forum attracts a diverse group of Somalis from multiple regions in Greater Somalia and the wider Somali world and it seems they all want to stress the importance of their ancestral region and that is reasonable in my opinion, nothing wrong with being proud of where your father/mother was born or where you grew up as a kid, but i object to projections of 'pride' or 'importance' at the cost of others. All roads led to Rome and they brought the terrible Goths there, why would you want all roads to lead to Kismayu if this theoretically could mean the end of the city in case of a backlash? Why would anyone propose absolute monarchy when we are still paying the price of a absolute dictatorship?

Maybe i misread your post xiin(and i apologize if i have)and the posts of everybody else, but my choice of using the words: ''Supremacists galore'' could be explained as a reaction originating from observing over the last couple of weeks a pattern and a steady rise of intolerance,indecency and the pure degradation of respect towards one another on SOL.

Emperor   

Suldaanka I told you before, you are making an effort, trying to be clever, never attempt it again son. I know what I said, its in the record for all to see, go and re-read it son for I haven't said both of the numbered statements in your last post. You don't have to make your own interpretation or rephrase what I said, your can't have that right son, but nice to see you are making an effort. Now I give you a clue of what you need to do if you wish to ask someone a question regarding a post they made, simply do a direct qoute, the option is available and you can see the icon at the top of every post. Go ahead do that...

FB, Puntland is to Somalia what America is to the world.

FB, Puntland is to Somalia what America is to the world

One could argue that. Puntland is indeed a pivotal part of Somalia.

But,What about Somaliland? Some would argue that they are surely bigger economically (minus the pirates money icon_razz.gif ),than Puntland. icon_razz.gif

Suldaanka I told you before, you are making an effort, trying to be clever, never attempt it again son. I know what I said, its in the record for all to see, go and re-read it son for I haven't said both of the numbered statements in your last post. You don't have to make your own interpretation or rephrase what I said, your can't have that right son, but nice to see you are making an effort. Now I give you a clue of what you need to do if you wish to ask someone a question regarding a post they made, simply do a direct qoute, the option is available and you can see the icon at the top of every post. Go ahead do that...

You laid a big fat xaar on the pathway - and guess who stepped on it? you. :D

If you can't prove it or back your accusations with facts... you should keep it to yourself.

PS

This is the sort of thing that is killing this discussions board.

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Xiin brother, this forum attracts a diverse group of Somalis from multiple regions in Greater Somalia and the wider Somali world and it seems they all want to stress the importance of their ancestral region and that is reasonable in my opinion, nothing wrong with being proud of where your father/mother was born or where you grew up as a kid, but i object to projections of 'pride' or 'importance' at the cost of others. All roads led to Rome and they brought the terrible Goths there, why would you want all roads to lead to Kismayu if this theoretically could mean the end of the city in case of a backlash? Why would anyone propose absolute monarchy when we are still paying the price of a absolute dictatorship?

Maybe i misread your post xiin(and i apologize if i have)and the posts of everybody else, but my choice of using the words: ''Supremacists galore'' could be explained as a reaction originating from observing over the last couple of weeks a pattern and a steady rise of intolerance,indecency and the pure degradation of respect towards one another on SOL.

:D:D

You are definitely misreading my post, Adam. You are (quite uncharacteristically) using plain literalism. Pedantry aside, all roads do not, and will not lead to Kismayo. You and I know that. Even those that lead to that city today go through important places like Dhoobley and Kabsuuma :D .

Likewise, I hope you don’t believe both Farax B’s question and my quick rejoinder were serious symptoms of prejudice and pride, respectively.

Clearly, this is an Adam exception. In my line of profession, when exceptions are thrown they are handled with care :D .

Emperor   

FB, Puntland is richer adeer, don't be misled by the 'waan duulnay' crew, mase hadaad rabtaa inaan compare garayno with evidence from independent sources.... and FYI, almost half of Somaliland population, areas and cities like Burco, Aynabo and all the way to Erigavo receive their daily livelihood through Puntland from Bosaaso port, that's a lifeline if you ask me, they depend on us while we don't at all.

Suldaanka, if you care about debate and wish to be answered then do what are told to do which is do not attempt to paraphrase other people's quote, and like I said you can go ahead make a direct quote and ask your question, simple.