Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

The Premier League Has Been Won..

Deep down I think, he was faking it.

Soma_Inc, come on bruv why would anyone in their right mind fake an injury in such a match. Especially with a big international game against the dutch army (3-2 to Holland I say). With championship also taking a twist I dnt think its faked.

Robben is out for the season, he himself said that something felt wrong and he thinks he broke it again. Just as I was thinking that he chelsea had more than adequate cover than him, str8 away they draw against b'burn.

Anyway, Arsenal aint got nothing to lose, if we come back great, if not then nothing was expected anyway.

Viking   

Originally posted by $187$:

I think we should invest in a top notch defender and goalie and what better investment than Gregory Coupet(Lyon) and Lucio(Bayer). Seen as they are vying to go to a big club.

Viking bro, it all started going wrong when campbell got an injury and he wasnt forced off until 20 mins later. I think this is the only match where I have to blame the goalkeeper and it was solely his responsibility for letting in that crucial almost devil-like third goal.

I think Arsenal's back four are as good as any out in Europe. They had the best defensive record last season and could play well in any club. The problem arises when one of them is injured, the subs aren't good enough to cover the back when the regulars get injured. If they are after a goalie, I'd recommend Italy, they have the best goalies in the world. Cuducini, Toldo, Buffon, Abiati, Peruzzi etc. They have the best!

Things didn't go wrong when Campbell got the injury, he gifted them with the second goal when he gave the ball to Scholes, remember? ManU scored two goals when he was on the pitch and two more after he left injured. Almunia also gifted them with the third goal, so ManU actually "worked" for two of the four goals.

The midfield doesn't look the same either. If I were Wenger, I'd sell Vieira and Pires to the highest bidders and buy two other midfielders to complement the hard-working Edu, Gilbero, Flamini, Ljungberg and Fabregas. Arsenal needs one creative midfielder (likes of Totti, Scholes, Kaka or Nedved) and one defensive midfielder who has a work-ethic similar to Makelele of Chelsea. If they want to compete with the best, they have to flex their muscles on the market and buy some top players since there's a new boy in town (Abrahamovic). This would be difficult becasue they are cash-strapped and investing heavily in their new stadium. So don't be suprised if next season becomes turns out like this one.

N.O.R.F   

187, true, we havnt won the Title for 15 years, but dont detract from the topic. Arsenal are a good team, but not a great one. Take a look at your record against your main rivals, Lost twice to Man Utd, Lost to Liverpool and drew at home to Chelsea. Dont forget that you are 'ze champions' and are supposed to prove your credentials by at least beating one of your rivals :rolleyes:

I predicted Arsenal to be over taken by Man Utd for second place, i was right. I predict Man Utd to give Chelsea a run for their money, but Chelsea will win it by 4 points.

SoMa_InC   

but Chelsea will win it by 4 points

I was with your prediction until you said ''by four point''. I think and believe it would be more than that.

187 bruv they are saying that robben has broken two bones...damn. What a bad news for all the Chelsea fans out there. We wouldn't have anticipated that as the Barca game in nearer.

But I still think Chelsea has the edge.

SOma_inc, It was cygan's bad pass and inexperience that led to him give such an awful ball to sol which put him in an awkward position. You simple do not pass the ball back when there are 4 attackers on your half of the pitch.

Northener, I dnt think you will stop running your mouth about how good man u are. Anyway let the league table do the talking bruv.

SoMa_InC   

I'm kinda confused here! Yo Northerner, what the deal? I thought u was a Liverpool Fan!

Why you fronting with that Man Utd attitude. I thought Man Utd fans hated Liperpool fans and vice versa.

Peace

N.O.R.F   

i hate the team and its fans passionately, but credit where credit is due saxib. plus i just love annoying the arses! :D

Chelsea will confidence now that Robben is out, this is a critical time for them, away at Everton on Sat is a big test. I hope u beat them.

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal

T Henry

P Viera

Lauren

S Cambell

A Cole

J Hoyt

Gilberto

Clichy

Penant

Chelsea

Drogba

Makelele

Gallas

Johnson

Geremi

Man Utd

Saha

Howard

Silvstre

Rio

Fortune

Richardson

Giggs (his dad is mixed race, this qualifies him)

Kleberson

Liverpool

Traore

Pongolle

Cisse

Northener, you found out how dark it is yet?, Seen as ur so far up utd's ***. Thats right enjoy urself keep lickin'.

By the way ur not annoying any arsenal jus urself bruv.

N.O.R.F   

^^^ey ey waar xishood yarow!

Look at your language and u say i aint annoying you :rolleyes: . Ok i will cut the cr*p if it means u will stop resorting to that sort of language. :rolleyes:

Intel   

Originally posted by $187$:

Northener, you found out how dark it is yet?, Seen as ur so far up utd's ***. Thats right enjoy urself keep lickin'.

Arsenal fan :D:D

pissed just like mee icon_cry.gif

Ok guys, im sorry I had to get ugly but that's how I get from time to time. If ur talkin' all of this c''p just to annoy me, then congratulations you did. But now I know just what to expect from u Northener.

SoMa_InC   

Chelsea won again!!! Where the so-called Man Utd fans? Dont you really think its over?

187 Bruv dont just give up like that. Hustle Northerner. Dont let him breath!

Peace.

I think he's had enough. Theres only so much a liverpool fan can take. Besides I might have the mderators on my case if they read what I wrote.

BUT, if Northener still continues, I'll GUN him down!!