Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

The Premier League Has Been Won..

SoMa_InC   

Sup yall Nomads?

yeah, the Barclaycard Premiership League has been won by non other than the blues aka Chelsea..

I think Man utd will finish second and then Liverpool...

What happened to the unbeaten run of arsenal? What a crap team, full of cheaters and shishy **it.

P.S....Chelsea are making a swoop for Ronaldinho and they are prepared to pay £60 mil.....Source from yesterday's News Of the World...

Just wanna see what the opinions of the nomads are....What are ur views....

N.O.R.F   

Yes u have won the league but sourcing the news of world is not a good idea saxib, guess monye does buy success afterall!

SoMa_InC   

guess monye does buy success afterall!

True, Money did buy success for us! How many years have we been underachieving?....How many years have we been disappointing?...The Russina Tycoon did a big favour for the die-hards chelsea fans.

Well then, no more of that and Success is the only word!

Northerner, Bruv True say The league has been won and I am sure its well deserved.

All we gotta worry about is Feb 23....Am having sleepless nights over this...damn I should get over it.

Peace.

full of cheaters and shishy **it.

You talkin bout cheaters? Chelsea and Man Utd are the biggest of all cheaters mate. AS for the title the, it is now way near won yet there still less than half the matches to play. Chelsea fan sit down and step back, everyone knows ya'll jus glory supporters.

I bet u were supporting Porto last year and AC the one before huh SOma_Inc.

WHere all the Arsenal Fans??

Gunner 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly Blues Fans!!!....Just few weeks Ago..we were on Top and 8 points Clear of Chelsea..with unbeaten run...Then you can simply see how Football fortunes Change within short time.

Let me Tell you something...

Chelsea will be knocked out of the CL by Barca..and then they will loose their confidence..which will follow by few draws and loses..and Waalaa...we are on top again...not to mention..injuries & loss of form will start cripling the Blues force..as it did to us now...

I will rather play with small team and out of form team in this period witout lossing much ground than have all those problems near the end of the season...

Silly Blues...we won few games and we are already dreaming about The championship!!!..

Learn from Us and Man utd... We overtook man utd in 98' they did that to us in 2001.. So dont count your chickens yet Mate!!

Cheers

SoMa_InC   

Chelsea fan sit down and step back, everyone knows ya'll jus glory supporters.

187, I been a Chelsea fan since day one if that is what you wanna know. Been a Chelsea fan since the days of the mighty Ruud Gullit.

For your info, I aint boosting but I get my season tickets delivered straight to ma yard.

Chelsea will be knocked out of the CL by Barca..and then they will loose their confidence..which will follow by few draws and loses..and Waalaa...we are on top again...not to mention..injuries & loss of form will start cripling the Blues force..as it did to us now...

Brother Pray day and night for that to happen!!!

How come yall see Barca as a great team? Damn. I am surely amazed. Only time will tell. Just a little advice Mr Legend, Do not bet on that, you will loose fortunes.

As for the League, Yes there are 16 games left, but what makes you think we'll be like the crap gunners just like they flopped back in the days.

Gunners will always be gunned down. Period.

Heheh...Chelsea fans neva cease to amaze me.... They can say we will be gunned down..and in all their so called glorious history they have won one game against us...that tells the story init?

Now you dreaming of beating Barca...with what???

Lets say we will wait and see Insha Allah..Feb is around...

Cheers

Chelsea is inferior compared to Barca. For Barca it will just be a traing match. Ronaldinho,Worlds Best Player of the Year, claims himself that he would be much more frightened to face Arsenal than Chelsea and claims Arsenal have more "Class". This was quoted in sky sports See the following link.

sky"]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=249247&CPID=5&CLID=3&lid=&title=Ronnie's+Arsenal+admiration&channel=Premiership]sky sports[/url]

Chelsea lack experience, none of their players have even won A league whether its Japanese or English. This will tell in the coming months as Chelsea are just winning games by luck and not consistent performances. Sooner or later this luck will run out and thats when experience kicks in but Chelsea players have never experienced winning the Premier League, so they will suffer.PERIOD!!.

BOB   

the title is for Chelsea to lose as they have a healthy 10-point lead over the chasing pack which is a fantastic but as an Arsenal fan i will keep my fingers crossed and hope for a slip up like we did two seasons ago when we handed the title to Utd.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^^^u need to worry about Man Utd on Feb 1st, forget about chelsea,,,,

1st Chelski

2nd Man Utd

3rd Arsenal

4th Liverpool

Northener aint u a real Liverpool fan? Then ur supposed to be hatin Man U more than any other team as they are ur neighbours and also arch rivals. Instead ur complimenting them with 2nd place. By the way didnt u just get beaten by them, thats probably why ur bowing down to them and giving them credit.

Jus 1 name i ought to mention to u:-

Djimi Traore

Djime Traore awarded best own goal of the Season and Liverpool's history.

Emperor   

Sxb,this is football coins can flip around any day anytime, Ain't nothing is won here just wait and see how events unfold!

However, no doubt Chelsea is having good days and Arsenal a bit of bad days but, hey Calm down any day they can be back in business.

Man U no chance I say, I can predict the race is between the Londeners, it's only few more games when i can tell which is which about 6 games of course

Lets wait

Qorshel, I fully agree with u but it seems that its not getting thru to the chelsea fans.

Many teams before have claimed victory and lost it in the late season period. Take Arsenal, they were 8 points clear in March,which is supposed to be the month where the title is decided. But then again the Gunners slipped up and Man U pounced for the title leavin an eight point gap between them in Arsenal, all of this in the last 5 matches.

So chelski sissies, I know ur getting excited coz u've never ACTUALLY experienced winning the EPL but there is a long way to go YET!!