Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

The Premier League Has Been Won..

BOB   

Northerner,

what can i say Sxb, Birmingham did the double over you this afternoon and in my opinion i think Gerrard will leave you guys for (dare i say) greener pastures because like i said before Liverpool is a team haunted by it's former glories which doesn't help as far as these new crop of players are concerned simply because of the unwanted burden the shirt carries and maybe that is why most Liverpool new players turn out to be flops rather than saviors because of the high expectations of the fans.

Liverpool and Inter share this similar problem where their fans fire & hire coaches and players alike simply because they couldn't emulate the success of the likes of Dalgish, Keegan, Barnes and Matheaus, Bremen, Klinsmann and Altobelli.

they should give the new players time to settle down and adopt to the new environment. I remember Cisse before that horrific and freak accident many Liverpool fans were comparing him to Owen and Rush which is not fair.

anyone wants to add something.....

PS. for me Pennant (Our Boy ;) )was The Man Of The Match..what about you Northerner.

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB   

Chelsea is badly missing for Roben and Didier Drogba “The Monster†and I have this gut feeling that Newcastle will dumb them out of the FA Cup especially if they keep squandering chances like they did today.

They were lucky to come away with the 3 points today even though they should’ve scored more than the opportunistic tap in and if I were Everton Manager I would have made Beatie sign all the under 15 kids that support Everton in the city of Liverpool.

I have never ever seen in my entire life a player head butting at the back of another player’s head, it was the strangest thing I have ever witnessed and I still can’t believe it

To this minute but I admit I fell from the couch when Ferguson “Mr. Disorder†elbowed his own teammate and broke his nose, I wonder what would the F.A say about this.

Could they charge him for violent conduct just like they did to that useless defender from WBA who elbowed his teammate in the face? What do you think guys?

Waaaw Barcelona thumped Real Zaragoza 4-1 away at Zaragoza and Eto's goal was the pick of the goals even though I believe he could've had a hatttrick if he was selfish but it's good to see him setting up Guily when he found himself one on one with only the goalkeeper to beat.

Peace,Love & Unity.

I know man , Beattie is a typical british sort of player, agressive. Northener, I mean what can I say, BOB said it all.

Do you guys remember Denis Wise being kicked out of Leicester FC for breaking a team mate's cheekbone.

N.O.R.F   

Its all good boys, you win some you ose some. Very dissapointed with the result/performance but the red fire still burns (slighlty) redface.gif .

Arsenal fans, your best bet is the FA Cup mate, good luck against Palace.

In a few weeks we will see who has the last laugh!

SoMa_InC   

Arsenal fans, your best bet is the FA Cup mate,

Northerner, I aint an Arsenal fan but those words would come and hunt you.

We are still eyeing the quadruple.

Bob...I couldnt agree anymore.

Soma_Inc, the quadruple is impossible man. Even a squad of chelsea's size can not do it. Theres gonna be an importance level between the cups because the UCl and Carling Cup are not of the same calibre.

Northener, you are seriously gettin your self in trouble with your words man. How can you underestimate Arsenal. Only time will tell and you better hope l'pool are gonna overachieve by finishing in the top 6.HAHAHA

BOB   

S.I (Soma_Inc)

I am not sure about the quadruple but if I was a betting man I would bet on your team to win the premier league and beat Barcelona in the champions league however winning the trophy is slightly out of your reach at least this season and about the F.A Cup...well,you know which team I think will win just to salvage a battered & bruised pride.--->The One & Only Gunners<---!

Northerner,

I am patiently waiting for the day your team will be on the menu at Highbury but before then you can disrespect us as much as you want because of that damn fluke and last gasp goal but remember Thierry Henry never scores a one off lucky goal..just keep that in mind Sxb ;) .

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

I've just turned down 2 tickets for tnites game at Highbury becuz its blo*dy freezing, i'm not gonna freeze watching a bunch of pre-madonnas :D

goes home to his warm living room

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

I've just turned down 2 tickets for tnites game at Highbury becuz its blo*dy freezing, i'm not gonna freeze watching a bunch of pre-madonnas
:D

too bad Sxb as you missed a great game...i hope you are watching the match Live on the telly and if you are then this is what Arsenal is like when things going on our way!

we are ripping Palace to pieces and the score is 5-1 (courtesy of a dubious penalty) to you know who with 13 minutes remaining…i told you that Titi doesn't score fluke goals like one team i know..he scored two classic goals and who knows he might end up with a hattrick now that Bergkamp is taken off.

PS. These same Primadonnas happen to be Champions who went a whole season without a single defeat and if i remember correctly won the championship in your own backyard from you..we feel bitter because we seem to have lost our title but your team finishing fourth means a success..that is the difference between Arsenal (The Greatest English Team Ever) and team from a city named Liverpool famed by the Beatles. :D:D:D .

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal (The Greatest English Team Ever) and team from a city named Liverpool famed by the Beatles

Now i know we lpoll fans live in the past but come on now, dont compare your arsenal team to former gr8 teams when like i said before, u bukkle under the first bit of pressure. Last nites performance was more due to the pressure being off than a good arsenal team. We shall see next week when u play Bayern, the temp will be hot, lets see if the arses can handle it.

I was sitting at home watching dvds mate, rather than sit in the cold with tanked up gooners shouting 'hes from senegal, he plays for arsenal, viera oh oh'i mean talk about imagination by arsenal fans :rolleyes:

SoMa_InC   

I am not sure about the quadruple but if I was a betting man I would bet on your team to win the premier league and beat Barcelona in the champions league however winning the trophy is slightly out of your reach at least this season and about the F.A Cup...well,you know which team I think will win just to salvage a battered & bruised pride.--->The One & Only Gunners

Bob are you saying that Chelsea will win the Treble and Arsenal will win the FA Cup? If so, as Chelsea fans, winning only the primeirship will be an excellent achievement even though winning the others will be icing on the damn cake.

I thing I can bet on this season is that Liverpool would not make it to the Champions League spot!

Peace.

WingA   

The league far from over boyzzzz.. i mean, it wouldnt be any funn if we gave up now would it?? dont be too scared chelsea fans.... the story isnt over yet!!!!!

I dnt think any team should be thinking the won whatever comp they are in unless they have the lifted the trophy. Chelsea have a great chance of winning because they are top but that doesnt garantue anything. It looks like the're gonna slip up with how their form is going. About Man U, I dunno but what I do know is Arsenal certainly will be going all out in all comps esp. UCL.