Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

The Premier League Has Been Won..

BOB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^^u need to worry about Man Utd on Feb 1st, forget about chelsea,,,,

Oooh i can't wait for February 1st as we have a score to settle but i wish Nistelrooy could play this game.

we will win that game comfortably because Utd players are scared to death playing at Highbury just like our players are at Old Trafford...and oooooh yeaah it will be the day that "Shrek's" initiation ceremony takes place right in front of the clock end "our kop version".

but first we need to take care of Toon Army on Sunday.

Peace, Loving & Unity.

SoMa_InC   

I hate to generalize but most Somalis in general are fond of hating on the best.

Dont hate, appreciate that Chelsea is the best of the rest and thereafter congratulate!!

I hate to generalize but some somalis are glory supporters and only go after the team that are currently top.

So my brothers dnt hate, appreciate that Arsenal are better than Chelsea AND the rest so therefore embrace!!!!

SoMa_InC   

187 I like your comeback homeboy but still I am entitled to my opinions and please dont lash back just coz i despised your so-called arsenal.

Anyways lets wait and see how you lot would handle Newcastle.

Peace

I admire your brave words and willingness to defend ur team. But bigger leads have been surrendered by bigger teams than chelsea. Wasnt it just two seasons ago when the lions were getting knocked out of the UEFA CUp by Isreali teams.

Mourinho has done good stuff at Chelsea but I do not see chelsea as the team that will lift the Premier League Trophy at the end of the season. Chelsea are a good team that will challenge for honours but that is all it will be ,a challenge, for this campaign anyway.

Mourinho still has a lot to learn in the Premier League and I dnt think there was ever a foreign manager who came to the Premiership and won it in his first season.

Speaking of the Magpies, I think it could have been a tennis score if it wasn't for Shay Given. Vieira was bossing the midfield and definitly responded to the critics saying he was out of form. Dazzling Dennis was back and showed he can still play at 34. For me, he was arsenal's best player and man of the match after Given. Reyes and Bergkamp were the key pieces of the puzzle that arsenal were missing.

Meanwhile another major player for us is Gilberto. He might look invisible in matches but he is like the hidden motor of Arsenal and plays his best football in the UCL. The great news is that he will be back before the Munich trip.

Edu has decided not to extend his deal at Arsenal and will be sold in this transfer window it looks like Essien from Lyon will replace him but who knows??

SoMa_InC   

Wasnt it just two seasons ago when the lions were getting knocked out of the UEFA CUp by Isreali teams.

True say but that is two seasons ago!! We call that history in our ends.

Damn the Yahud's annoyed me that day.

But a great history will be made, Magic Mourinho will win it in his 1st season, a record which was never made in the premier league and am sure Mr Wenger wouldnt be pleased. They used to call him the only foreign manager to win it but this will somersault his stomach.

And as for yesterdays match, Arsenal still arent playing the way they used to play! period. Moreover Shay Given was class, he made terrific and superb saves. I applaud him for that.

P.S...187, I always say this, the only good thing about Arsenal is Dennis Bergkamp, A class player and Troure, talented brother.

Peace

No one is underestimating chelsea. People should not get carried away and should only give credit up to the limit its due. People are already claiming the title is won, i mean just look at the title of this topic. There is a chance of them winning it but other teams should not be written off.

SoMa_InC   

From This

Chelsea lack experience, none of their players have even won A league whether its Japanese or English. This will tell in the coming months as Chelsea are just winning games by luck and not consistent performances. Sooner or later this luck will run out and thats when experience kicks in but Chelsea players have never experienced winning the Premier League, so they will suffer.PERIOD!!.

To This

There is a chance of them winning it

187 Bruv at least you admit that now and on may inshallah you'll be like, ''Oh they won it and deserve it''.

Peace

SoMa_InC   

187 I aint manipulating your words but I am just hitting the nail on the head.

I am also amazed by ur quick admission of the real thing.

Anyways you seem like a hard headed arsenal fan, How about I hook you up with a ticket of that chelsea vs arsenal game. We be sitting shoulder to shoulder and watch the game together?

Peace

Soma_inc I wasnt admitting anything or 'real thing' as you wish to call it. Tell me what is that 'real thing'?? A team who bought their way to the top of the EPL, only time will tell that no one can buy their way to success.

Anyway I dnt think I would wanna emabarass you with my team beating ur team at ur ground and u just on the next seat. We will see insha allah on the 20th of April who will claim the much coveted 3 points from the bridge.

There are some Gooners who are baffling the hell out of me.

Apparently, because we are not top of the league, unbeaten, and in the final of the Hokey-Cokey Cup, not spending millions on some player who happens to be the dogs bollix on Championship Manager , and allowing a player to leave on a Bosman, then we must be some amateurish bunch of no-marks, with no chance of even making it to Istanbul and will be scrapping in eternal relegation battles for the foreseeable future.

I don't want to preach history at you, so I'll tell you a little bit about what I love about my favourite football club.

I love us not having the same money as other clubs­ and yet still competing.

I love us blowing a lead in championships and in games ­ cos when we don't ­ its soooo much more sweeter.

I love us playing Champions League matches with the expectation that we might screw up. Or we might just take one of the traditional European big guns' to the cleaners.

I love us being the underdog against two totally different, but morally bankrupt empires.

I love our signings being a 16 year old who will / might / could be the next Pele / Best / Beckenbaur / Stoichkov / Gullit.

I love seeing the team run out full of discards who are recognised for being the World's best (either actually or nearly) in their chosen position.

I love our sense of history.

I love our sense of style.

I love the fact that our new stadium will cast a long shadow over all of our so called rivals. They might have bigger, or even diamond-encrusted, Burberry designed bricks ­ but they will NEVER have the style.

I love watching players like Henry, Vieira, Adams, Brady, Sunderland, Campbell, Overmars, Thomas, Wilson, Seaman, Wright, Armstrong, Rocastle ­ born and bred or expensive imports, players who sweated for the glory of Arsenal Football Club.

I love the fact that nearly every player bought in by the club talks of the enormous sense of history and belonging that they have the moment they walk into the training ground or the stadium.

I love us winning titles in nail-biting and breath-taking fashion.

I love our erudite, sensitive and intelligent manager ­ a man who will make mistakes but never lacks for integrity or honesty.

I love our Board for having the foresight to hire Wenger, to go for as a grand a scheme as the Grove when easier options beckoned, for doing whatever they can to attract and keep some of footballs greatest players, and for doing it whilst ensuring that Arsenal would be there for my kids, and their kids to enjoy as much as I do.

What do you want from your football team ­ to be a Chelsea? A Manure? A Spurs? If you do ­ you can keep it, I¹ll have my Arsenal thank you very much.

Blessed   

An update if I may… something for the record..no actually - I just felt like gloating :D

The United Legends (Manchester United to you) have whooped Arsenal's behind. 4-2!

Originally posted by Rooney:

We are coming!!

Indeed, Rooney :cool: