Curfew In The Election Day

Hales   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^
:D:D

E tu, Rhazes? Heh,
my friend
smile.gif

Its early 20th century literature with a bit of Victorian era in it aswell.

Inspiration to write like that? maybe from Churchill.

Haatu, the expression is Latin not Spanish. Shakespeare immortalized this pithy line. Ceasar allegedly spoke these poignant words as Brutus, whom he thought was a close freind, committed an act of utmost perfidy, thrusting a dagger into his chest, or so the story goes.

Oodweyne, I didn't mean to pile on sxb. My criticism is a tacit compliment. Your prose is pregnant in rich phrases, vast diction, poetic devices, and all the tools that a good writer needs. Unfortunately, it is all dwarfed by a cumbersome problem of style. I just find the way you stitch your sentences together rather curious and unconventional. At any rate, I have not lost my moral moorings. No treachery here, my freind. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KK

Adeer, when I first mentioned to you about your “motherly condition”, in here, it was a way for me, albeit, rather long-winded one, to let you know, or at least make you understand, the “social etiquette” which is incumbent on a “respected lady”, who to boot keep a house and a family under her care; as you seemed to be “alleging” it for yourself in here indeed.

Hence, I did not bargained for myself to deal with a “shameless hussy” who wouldn’t disgraced any half-naked drunken wench with too many “vodka-shot” worst for the night; particularly, a one that could be found, in a dingy bar full of lustful sailors who are on shore for a "brief encounter" with that sort of character, indeed.

And, the reason I say that is that your argument which seemed to be dealing with monthly menstrual condition of female species in here, in which furthermore, you seemed to have used it, as “anology” in here, is really up there with the sort of “vulgar language” in which that sort of hussy will go for it rather boastfully; if particularly for some reason or the other, were she to found herself in a middle of a polite company such as ours of SOL, indeed.

In other words
;

Mar hadaad garatey in aad “hoostaada” iyo caado dumar aad ka sheekeyso,
in laguu jawaabo ma istaahishid, adeer; inta aan ka aheyn, in lagaa sii jeesto.
Sidaa daraateed, Adeer, malaha waxaad ku soo bar-baartey meel “dhaqanka” noocaas oo kala ah ee waliba odhanaya “dumarku” haka sheegeeyaan wixii “xilka” lahaa ee ilaahey iyaga gaar uga dhigey; laakiin, anigu ma arag adiga hortaa “gabadh” rag dhexdiis amaba bulsho-weyn meel isugu timid, ka sheeg-sheegta hoosteeda iyo wixii ay dhibaato kala soo marto caadadeeda. Markaa, bal Adeer, isma dhaqan naqaanee, halkaa hanoo joogto... :cool:

Regards,

Oodweyne.

The dhoocil is finaly coming out of her shell!!! You always shoot yourself in the foot...After you spewed all that dhiiqo in the first half of your post, you then say in la'ii jawaabo ma istaahilo... :D Dumarka xataa sidaa uma hadlaan! You do know the difference between dumar and dhoocil, I hope...

BTW, the first half of your post, is it something aad hooyadaa ka aragtay? Just curious...Surely, there can't be any other explanation... :D I am sorry dear...

Ps, keep rolling those eyes, dhoocilaha aad bey ugu xeel dheereeyaan... ;)

Malika   

KK & Oodweyne,

Sheydanka iska nara.

ps.Women this,women that war amaan nasiya,we are not this bad..loool

Kool_Kat   

Malika, I guess he gets some sort of high from seeing my comments on SL topics...Wuuba ku kacsadaa baan mooday...Hadaan faryar dhaqaajiyo, sidii dhoocil aabeheed naag kale ka raacay hooyadeed buu tirsasho iyo waxaan loo joogin bilaabaa...

All this, cuz I dare said:

"On this so called 'election day', is everything else closed like schools, shaqo, suuqa adeega, etc.? How are people suppose to get to other places other than the voting polls? Hmmmm, meesha sheeko dheer kale baa jirta...Riyaale (Jr. Ala unaxarisaygii inna Siyaad Barre) waa u gashay!"

Macquul? Ooyinta orgiga ka weyn baan maqli jiray, laakiin I've dealt with dhoocilo isagoo kale ah waa hore...

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

chief_Aaqil, adigu yaad ugu riidaysa electionka.

Aniga UDUB baan ugu ridiyaa, doorkii horena UDUB baan ugu riday.

Sida Loda, Danyeerka ama Libaxa marna anigu dhinac uma cararo. Ma xoola ayaad i mooday?