Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Curfew In The Election Day

Hargeysa(Waaheen)Guddoomiyaha guddida Doorashooyinka Qaranka Somaliland Eng: Ciise Yuusuf Maxamed “Xamari” ayaa soo saaray qoraal uu ku xayirayo maalinta Doorashada ee 26 ka June Dhamaan dhaqdhaqaaqa Gaadiidka iyagoo ka duulaya qoddobka 27 aad ee Xeerka Doorashooyinka Xeer Lr. 0-2/ 2005

Sida uu ku cadeeyay Amar qoraal ah oo maanta ka soo baxay xafiiskiisa ayaa waxa uu ku cadeeyay inay xayireen maalinta Doorashada Gaadiidka Dawladda, gaadiidka Dadweynaha, ka Hay’adaha Caalamiga ah iyo Maxaliga, Gaadiidka Xisbiyada iyo kuwa Shirkadaha Gaarka loo leeyahay laga bilaabo 6 da Saac ee subaxnimo illaa 8da saac ee Fiidnimo

Amarkan waxa uu Guddoomiyuhu ku wargaliyay Taliyaha Ciidanka Booliiska Qaranka iyo Wasiirka Arrimaha Gudaha

Haatu   

JB, is the helicopter ready for the big day? :D

Che, they're affraid of terrorist bombings I guess.

^But curfew on election day is drastic step.Perhaps JB was going for something else. The word curfew might not be appropriate term to use here.It is transportation halt not curfew.

Curfew entails people leaving the streets or being at home. Then who will vote :D

I have talked to Al-Shabaab. There will be no attacks :D

Good call. This coupled with the indelible UV ink, I am sure will minimise the people who try to double-vote on election day.

Above all, peaceful elections is what we wish and orderly transfer of powers to the victor or continuim of governance to the current one if they so win.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Haatu:

How are the people supposed to get to their polling stations?

Soo waa hore laguma dhihin Somalilandh wey duushay? Dee dadkeeduna wey duulaan, duh! :D

On this so called 'election day', is everything else closed like schools, shaqo, suuqa adeega, etc.? How are people suppose to get to other places other than the voting polls? Hmmmm, meesha sheeko dheer kale baa jirta...Riyaale (Jr. Ala unaxarisaygii inna Siyaad Barre) waa u gashay!

Aren't the voters registered? Of course not. Otherwise, why would public officals worry that one person could cast more than one vote? Besides, how are Somaliland citizens distinguished from foreigners? Are there international election observers? All in all, I applaud Somaliland for trying to mimic the democratic procoess, however imperfect or flawed the methods.

Kool_Kat   

^Madaale, meelkasto waad carab dheertahay, madaashid miyaa walaaloow? Adaa kufiican in curfew SOL lagaa siiyo! :D How are you, dear lad?

I wasn't trying to take a cheap shot (adoo kale anigu ma'ihi), I was just being logical, something you seem to lack (which seems to go out-of-the-window if it isn't to your liking ;) )...

Kool_Kat   

^Motherly what? O'Lord here we go again! Markaad sida naagaha iila tirsan jirtay miyaa lagaaray? But then again, I should've known better, your kind of naagnimo is the worst, and I, alomst, always seem to forget to be a bit more understanding, since you seem to have a quarter of xiniinyo, by the way aad u gunuunactanto sida dhoocil caadada kasoo daahday... :D Niman kusheeg yada adoo kale ah aad bey sheekada iigu baxdaa, thus sidaa hooyanimadeyda oo meesha aan oolin aad usoo hadal qaado every opportunity you get...Now that's what I call a master of cheap shots at her, erm, I mean his best... ;)