Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Curfew In The Election Day

Haatu   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^But curfew on election day is drastic step.Perhaps JB was going for something else. The word curfew might not be appropriate term to use here.It is transportation halt not curfew.

Curfew entails people leaving the streets or being at home. Then who will vote
:D

I have talked to Al-Shabaab. There will be no attacks

LOOOOL how could I have missed that :D

This is just a typo error by JB or Riyaale is gonna attempt mass fraud :D

Jacaylbaro, tartiib uu usoo noqonaayaa :D

Markii hore hal calan cagaaran aa u surnaa, hadanna kii buluuga ahaa ee ngonge sariirta hoosteeda ugu jiray camal uu lasoo baxay. Waa is agyaalaan. After election, buluugaa dheeraanaaya, cagaarkana waa gaabanaaa

caqli badanaa :D

Waleh calan ba wax dhisin , qollada koonfurianska na callan bey kaga dhagtay war calani wax ma qabtee ummad ba wax qabbata waddajir wax ku qabsada , calanka hadaad miis ku maxasaxtiid iyo hadaad miiss saaraatiid ama hadaad cirka u taagtiid wa isla calanki uun

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

The people of the failed country are discussing the politics of a democratic country , the irony

Qaaxo Candhuuf...don't come this with nacnac to Somali site and expect people not to take shot at it.

Haatu.....Ukayaaley in lago soo gado waaye.

Ayeeyo....Bal Aaqil dhageyso :D

^Dhibaatada soomaalida heysata soo doontid uga hadal to your heart's content besides af dhilo leedahey yaaku aamusin kara laakin stop b*tching about us talking about Somaliland.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Dhibaatada soomaalida heysata soo doontid uga hadal to your heart's content besides af dhilo leedahey yaaku aamusin kara laakin stop b*tching about us talking about Somaliland.

12913_notAngry.jpg

Haatu   

Xaaj xaaraan was it what they called you? What is your beef with us talking about S/land. What are you gonna do about it? Naga tag man.

Che, I don't know why but I knew there was something wrong about what he wrote but I couldn't put my finger on it. :D

KK naga daa. Haddeey xanaaqdo balaayo baa dhici :D

At the risk of sounding pedantic, I have to say that Oodweyne's english composition is blighted by punctuation pot-holes, egregious errors of syntax, long-windedness, and all manner of writing sins. His Somali composition, on the other hand, is less taxing and easily more readable.

Haatu   

Che, bahalkii xumaa buu ku dafraaye the night before :D

Rhazes, I don't know about grammatical sins, but I agree Oodka should write mostly in Somali. He writes it to near perfection. But his english is just a headache :D

Oodka, what's with this obsession with spanish? icon_razz.gif

xaaji x, yaa kaa caraysiiyey maanta?

waraa jacayl waa is fahannay ee intaa uga har ninyahow. 26 ka luuliyo baan sugaynaa insha allaah

anigu waxaan leeyahay: allow sidii roon reerka u daa