Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Col. Osman Diyano Refuses To Step Down. Gunshots Heard In Bossaso

Cowke or Juje is wishing for war in Bossaso, there are no gunshots heard in the city. Diano if he does not follow the order of the state will be no more than a criminal & we will not b held hostage by any man.

The rest is stuff & nonsense.

Liibaan   

Zack,

Walaal anuu runta uun baan kuu sheegay, nimankaa isku reer bari iyo badaas bey ka shaqeestaan oo waa ilbax,

Maamulka Puntland anagoo soo taagan bey maalin cad na iibsadeen, oo laaluush qaateen, cid isku haleen karta majirtu, anakaa kaa naqaan, ee haa isku howlin, dantaada ka raac

Labadeena qole geel jire baanu isku nahay, oo waanu isfahmanaa, ee waxba haa ka xumaan hadii ee istaageeraan reer barigu

Idinku Faarah macalin uun naga qabta, oo xaal naga siiya

The Zack   

Peace Action,

Sidekick? Loooool dude, I ain't a sidekick for no one. I was calling out on someone who was calling on another person because they were calling out for the samething they do themselves. Are u following me now?

The Zack   

Dalmar, wa kaas waad fahantay adeer. Arinta faaraax xaal baa la idinka siin idinkoo reer ssc ah laakin inaar reer bariga ha u hadline dee markey iyagiiba joogaan aggah!

Liibaan   

Zack,

Adi bariga maxaa ku daba dhigay, iskaga hadh ninyahow?

Maamulkaa Puntland saan kuu sheegay maalid cad bey iibsadeen shacabkii iyo dhulkii SSC, adna waxaa ka hadlasaa sadex ama afar wiil baad ka cabanasaa

Originally posted by General Duke:

Cowke or Juje is wishing for war in Bossaso, there are no gunshots heard in the city. Diano if he does not follow the order of the state will be no more than a criminal & we will not b held hostage by any man.

The rest is stuff & nonsense.

Nobody wishes for others downfall more than you.

I wonder how such guy held that "intelligence" position in the first place of he is causing this problem when sacked ???

He is supposed to bring peace no ???

Cowke   

I don't want to see a war in bossaso. Lol who will fight osman diyano vs binge? two reer qardhood. Who is the winner? Noone we will just be losers.

Farole threw a jambar to start a conflict. But I am sure the reer qardhood will not fall for it. It reminds me of the jambar cade threw to las anod after he sacked xaabsade knowing full well xabsade had sool on lock.

Anyways this from what i am hearing is decree issued by farole due to the pressures of reer sanaag odeyaal. Who want diyano, sicid samater, and also sanaag prisoners released from bosaso jails.

We will see how it unfolds, however the last thing i want to see kings vs kings. That is not my cup of tea thank you!!!