Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Where are the vikings fans

shyhem   

Once again the vikings have collapsed as i have predicted.I hate to brag but i really believe i can coach the vikings better than mike tice and his crew.

How can he not see all that was heading on 'em.Unlike tice nobody pays me a million dollar to do this job,but hey i have done the homework atleast compared to mike tice.Unlike the vikings i knew the eagles will go with zone blitz,results Culpeper had nightmare.He was runing for his life,scrambling for a loss,throwing intercptions,holding the ball for too long,fumbled,sacked many times,hurried and hit like no man's business.

The eagle D made life hell on earth for vikings offense.Randy moss like i said earlier on this thread was a none factor,Moss was clearly frustraed and a frustrated moss performs worse than a 3yrs old.He dropped three passes quite uncharacteristic of moss but again moss is not as reliable as tom brady.There is even rumours he might be traded before next season on the news.

Mike tice had no control over this team.what kind of playcalling was he making.Dude wants to win with an extra man on the field,a clear violation of the rule.The vikings once

again wanted to relay on the passings game,a feature couldn't do against the Redskins or even chicago bears.They could only manage 96 yard of rushing despite having the deepest talent at that positions.

The vikings forget that a good offense is not about been explosive (indianapolis should come to u'r mind) but rather been aggressive and physical (dillions and patriots..by now u should respect 'em}.....A good offense,basically means rush through u'r opponent throat and choke 'em up.

And then when they least expect u go aerial attack on them.The results will be;u put points on board,u control the clock, which means u have a rested defense which translates into an energized and aggressive defense.

I could summarise yesterday's game as more of the same.Vikings been vikings.A confused offense,adisappearing defense,a horrible special teams and finally a pathetic coaching staff.

shyhem   

RUDY

True dat....mike tice needs to go.By the way did u check this randy might be traded or even worse the while vikings might be sold to LA.

check this link

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1973713

As for the superbowl,i think the patriots are a dynasty in the making.I really doubt whether philly can stop them.Tom brady is the clutch guy,he is ubelievable,did i mention he has never lost a playoff game.I'm really coming to like the whole new england thing.

yeah! lol.. u know where we buy teams from mn! first the lakers and now vikings!! la vikings! now that has a nice ring to it!!

and wanna be thug randy will fit right in!! lol.. Randy is a talented dude but he needs a good coach like Pete Carol!!

Bring on the Vikings and let Pete coach them!!

:cool:

By the way did u check this randy might be traded

Well that is their loss. the report after the game said his ankle was so bad that he couldn't even walk, the team lost because of the bad defense and lack of coaching they should just upgrade the defense.

I wouldn't trade randy moss for any player in this league, c'mon how many guys are out there that can dominate the game by themself like randy moss does? maybe vick but that is it.

shyhem   

Rudy

I wouldn't mind losing the vikes to LA LA land.We create them u guys perfect them.Plus i'm as californian as anything that leaves the twincities to start a new life in calif.As for Moss,he is all talk no play.U can hand him Pete Carol or whoever u think will take him to boot camp.

Playmaker

Its not about whether moss is talented or not.Its about championship.Like u said moss is one of the best and yet we have folks like the patriots in the superbowl.Even three trips to the superbowl in four yrs can't make the recievers as famous as moss.Nobody even knows a pat's reciever and yet they do the job.If we trade moss what is gonna happen,maybe win a superbowl coz we are already losers with moss around and i don't think we would sink below the bottom.

raula   

^^^^Indeed :D I am still his fan and will continue to watch.

I think our Vikes have made some changes for the better but I wish MOSS would have been there :(

We'll see as season get underway.

shyhem   

^^^^^^^

I thought you quit watching the vikes......just kidding

I don't think i will miss moss as long as vikes keep on winining,but if that doesn't happen i think shipping Moss to west coast wasn't such smart idea.

Nate burleson seems to be picking from where moss left,other than that i think the vikes have long way to go.

I got one question to vikings fans, Do you thik the team miss this guy? lolo.. he is leading the NFl in yards and has a 2TDs. Meanwhile viking are yet to throw a TD pass!

20050919_090641_raid3.gif

Shyhem

I been saying all along daunte was not gonna be sh$t with out randy moss..

QANCIYE   

Who mentioned Vikes..? Mia dont' want to hear cuz am bit dissapointed with them walaahi. I think the nacaska Tice, the Coach has to go otherwise there's no chnace.

Castro   

Culpepper or not, the Vikings are a weak team. Even with Moss running circles around safeties last year and Daunte passing for a million yards, they still couldn't get the job done. They're only marginally better than the Texans whose games I'm forced to watch every Sunday in Houston. I mean look at teams like Cincinati. That is a good team. The Patriots are a good team. The Colts are a good team. But the Vikings are in a league with the tired Falcons and the Cardinals. They're what is referred to in the game as an easy schedule. Hehehe.