Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Where are the vikings fans

Castro   

m u h a m m a d, tell me saaxib, what redeeming qualities do the Vikings have to make them contenders and not the pretenders that they are now? Is it the Coaching? Their defense? Their receiving? Their rushing? Their special teams? Alas, their cheerleaders?

Which is it saaxib? What is going to make this team win games, conference championships and superbowls?

I await.

raula   

^^^the whole team needs a makeover..especially the coach(I esp get ticked off when its 4th down and 2yards to go and the dude excutes a kick..wat :eek: ). I can't elaborate now..but the running game sucks(benett and crew are just whack this year :mad: ). If only they could be like back in da days when we had the "3 DEEP" players..whoa..cunningham,carter and Moss :D

Vikes are never a team-only individual players stand out. Walaahi even Browns who came from the dusty shelves are better than us. This year Iam rooting for COLTS ;)

Muhammad   

Castro, sxb, that was a 'faint hope, the team is lost.

personally, i've decided not to watch another vikings game, as long as they have Ina Tice.

since they fired green, the spirit of the team was lost, cc, jr, rs, and now rm.

the team is suffering from a major 'identity crisis'

Muhammad   

^ that was not so long ago, :D

so where are the vikings fans?

I thought you would be celebrating the victory over the cheeseheads. :D

com on ppl we'll only have few Ws worth celebrating this year!

Castro   

I actually was rooting for the Vikings on Monday night. Good effort and a deserved win. I'm also against the great white hope in the Packers' QB. Congrats Vikings' fans. Celebrate your W's when you get them. icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

^^^ I wouldn't be too quick to gloat. The viks have had a good run but its not because they played good. Actually today's game is the only game that I saw much action that resembled a team effort of "receiver/QB" co-ordination. Special Teams is all that you got going for you. Fix up look sharp :D and they might still be in contention at least in their division.

Katrina   

I'm also against the great white hope in the Packers' QB.

Castro, why you gotta hurt me like that? I expect that comment from every old Farrax but not my buddy. :(

Katrina   

I'm also against the great white hope in the Packers' QB.

Castro, why you gotta hurt me like that? I expect that comment from every old Farrax but not my buddy. :(

Castro   

^ Sowwie. Still, GB and the great white hope suck! :D

How about them Colts, eh? Two days before they're 12-0. :cool: