Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Where are the vikings fans

shyhem   

Do you guys think the viking will make to the playoffs; and if they do, how deep do u think they go or will they be first round casuality.

The season is about to end,, and u know the pathetic situation of the whole NFC conference.Wallahi its funny how folks with losing records are still in wildcard playoff race.For the vikings does that mean "it ain't over until the fat lady sings"

PS-greenbay loss was heartbreaking so feel free to let it roll,i'm not a therapist but who said i can't be one on the net......so let u'r frustration out....plus its perfectly normal to hang u'rself with toilet paper on a rainy day

:D

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Muad:

I think they will make the playoffs, but they won't last.

they should have fired Tice and his coaching staff. :mad:

I ALSO THINK THAT THEY WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BUT THEY WILL LOSE, AND OH YEAH THEY SHOULD HAVE FIRED ALL THEIR INTIRE STAFFING COACHES,,,,,,,,,,,,,

shyhem   

LOoool i can't believe nobody actually believes the vikings will win anything.Ironically they are back at the playoff thanks to the new orleans saints.

It is now official the vikings will face the packers,will they collapse as usual or will they revenge for the X-mas day loss.

Todays game,well lets say the vikings always find a way to lose

Shyhem; It was 2seconds left and the game was over. I don't understand why they made a big deal of it. Bottom line we will get our revenge this saturday.

shyhem   

Playmaker

Are u really sure dem viking is gonna do us proud.Remember this is the first time the vikings and the packers are going to meet in a playoff game.Before that they had met 88 times, but this sunday i think it will be history in the making,we might as well get our third wipping in arow or beat em in the first playoff match btw vikes and packers.

However i'm not happy with our chances,packers are favoured by 6.

As for randy moss,i know the game was almost over,he should have waited until it was over.

raula   

Spare Moss the talk man-like Playmaker said its was 2secs only-who knows maybe the dude was tired,depressed etc and besides the coaches had given him clearance-Oh I hate when the Media, they see one weak streak on you and boom they are like feeding flies-all trash talk.

N'wayz, Vikings have rearly performed well at Packers home field so I have no serious hope that we will be able to break the loosing streak redface.gif but iam a bit optimistic-if we do come out winning-it sure will be a "curse-broken". In the meantime I will keep my fingers crossed icon_razz.gif

For superbowl favs-I say Patriots facing Eagles :D I need to see some change-so I root for Eagles.

Meanwhile Iam rooting for the SOONERS(Oklahoma State) against the Trojans(USC) for the championship game-ORANGE BOWL tonight. Go Sooners :D

Wiilo   

raula dear sorry to tell u but the Sooners lost the game tonight, so i guess u gonna start rooting for the Eagles for the superbowl over the Patriots huh :confused:

P.S. honestly, i wouldh've do the same thing that Randy Moss did, and could careless if the team fine me or not 'cause every year is the same so the hell with it :mad:

Go figure:..........

raula   

My Sooners were totally crushed :mad: :mad: but I have to give credit to USC overall team coverage,defense,offensive-ouch they killed them boyz :eek: 2yrs in a row-C'mon next year insha-allah. Before even half-time I was drained out of hopes icon_razz.gif The most anticipated College Bowl and its seemed like a 1seed playing 8seed-crap redface.gif

I guess Trojans really put the real meaning to "protection" :D

shyhem   

Raula

Oh poor u :D i can't actually believe u are a fan of the sooners.Me a sucker for cali and it felt good to end my losing streak remember lost two in arow with vikes...make that 3 in arow this weekend and timberwolves 4 in arow.I guess USC did me great.

As for moss,i swear he needs to be traded or benched this weekend.The main reason vikes are performing poorly has to do with lack of leadership and that includes the players.Moss is a talented guy but he never grows up and acts like the leader he is supposed to be.When u'r best player walks off the field before the game is officially over is really ridiculous.Imagine if they had a last play to make and they needed a hail mary pass just like the one robison scored afew moments before that incident?

Wilo

I'm rooting for the eagles too but i honestly don't think they can go anywhere without T.O.

I have alot of confidence in the steelers.

As for moss,if u was him,remember they pay u millions to work overtime and there is no quiting in NFL.

By the way did u guys go to the game last saturday?

Wiilo   

Wilo

I'm rooting for the eagles too but i honestly don't think they can go anywhere without T.O.

I have alot of confidence in the steelers.

U might be right but hay lets hope for the best they might go all the way and win for the Superbowl :D

There is no quiting in the NFL but hay when u r loosing and the situation is always like that u get frustrated and sometimes quite the damn game :mad: I wasn't surprised when Raddy walked a way 'cause I was expacting that will come one day,,

Go figure:..................

shyhem   

WILO

I didn't know frustration actuallly gets into u'r nerves :D

As for the eagles and the vikes i guess hope is the key word here.If only they could do this and that, u know like monday night quarterbacking,they could easily end up in the superbowl.