Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Where are the vikings fans

Wiilo   

My prediction is philly by 10 points

We will see who wins though I like to see my Eagals go all the way,,,,,,,,

Jaylaani   

Anyone who calls Randy Moss overrated knows nothing about football. He’s the best receiver in the game, including TO period.

I like the Vikings over the Beagles this week. I think the Beagles are way overrated. They haven’t played anybody all year. They struggled on that Monday night game against the Vikings and actually the Vikings lost that game. They outplayed the Beagles in every aspect of the game (check the status on their respective websites). They (Vikings) settled with punch of field goals and they didn’t challenge the last TD. Had they (Vikings) done that , the out come of that game would have been different.

Ok, lets be honest..The Vikings defense stinks and so does the Beagles offense. With out TO, the Beagles offense is what it was last year which wasn’t all that. And yes McNabb is very over-rated QB. Having said that, I think the Vikings can out score the Beagles, which will composite their lack of defense. Same can’t be said about the Beagles good defense. I don’t think they can shut down Moss and company.

I pick the Vikings over the Beagles. 21-17

P.S. No I’m not Vikings fan and yes I hate the Beagles and their bad *** fans.

Rokko   

Sxb Jaylani, afkaaga Caano lagu qabay.

Whoever watched that monday night game between the two teams knows how close it was na'mean. Remember TO was in the game so imagine without him...hmmm.

It all comes down to this, if the same Defense, from Sunday shows up to play next Sunday, I'm picking the Vikes and hell yeah, I'ma Purple FANS...got problem..?

As for Randy and the all the crab being said over the media, I personaly think both the media and Randy need each other na'mean. put it this way, Randy wants to be on spot and being discussed every crib/radio/tv while Media would like to have something to debate and put on the headlines..so it's nothing made of everything...

One

shyhem   

Jaylani

U might have some point but i must also say i totally disagree with you on most of what u said.U don't need to know anything about football to know that a great player is he who that wins u championship.I don't know any star reciever the New England patriots have but i know for sure they are indeed great for the simple reason that they did the little that was expected from them.And the result is two super bowl rings in three yrs.

Randy Moss is the best in the game but he has nothing to show for that.In his rookie year, the viking went to the playoff and i guess since than he thought the playoff was aguaranteed thing.Little did he know that his life with vikings will be dictated by the principle of misery needs miserable companions.Six yrs later Randy moss has yet to win a conference game.Six yrs a whole lot of time to develop a player.In NFL success is measured by championships not by acrobatic plays the sort Moss is famous for.In real essence it seems like vikings investments in moss has so far yielded nothing of measureble value.Basically zero turn over.

What the vikings need is not offense,remember 98 season the viking set a new NFL record for passing yardage which was just broken by the colts and yet they went nowhere.The vikings can score 45 points but again all the opponents needs is an extra one point 45-46 to win the game.The vikings can't stop anybody.They make struggling QB's like harrison of detroits and Chad Hutchinson of the bears look like superstars.Until the vikings fix that problem moss and his crew will be fighting about who runs to the shower first to get aclean bar of soap and towel.

As for the eagle,Mcnab is not overated otherwise how will u explain three trips in arrow to the conference championships.The Eagle contrary to popular believe do not play man to man coverage which mn usually takes advantage of.The eagle love to use overload blitzes and the vikings have problems in the past containing this kind of defenses.The result will be culpepper will be hit,hurried and sacked more than is necessariry and Moss as usuall will have mood swings once he can't get the ball.

I'm Vikings fan but so far i don't like what i see,Greenbay wasn't a tough opponent,just like the vikings they had no defense at all.In philly the vikings better come with Corn rows coz this will be a ahard one to pull

shyhem   

Jaylani

U might have some point but i must also say i totally disagree with you on most of what u said.U don't need to know anything about football to know that a great player is he who that wins u championship.I don't know any star reciever the New England patriots have but i know for sure they are indeed great for the simple reason that they did the little that was expected from them.And the result is two super bowl rings in three yrs.

Randy Moss is the best in the game but he has nothing to show for that.In his rookie year, the viking went to the playoff and i guess since than he thought the playoff was aguaranteed thing.Little did he know that his life with vikings will be dictated by the principle of misery needs miserable companions.Six yrs later Randy moss has yet to win a conference game.Six yrs a whole lot of time to develop a player.In NFL success is measured by championships not by acrobatic plays the sort Moss is famous for.In real essence it seems like vikings investments in moss has so far yielded nothing of measureble value.Basically zero turn over.

What the vikings need is not offense,remember 98 season the viking set a new NFL record for passing yardage which was just broken by the colts and yet they went nowhere.The vikings can score 45 points but again all the opponents needs is an extra one point 45-46 to win the game.The vikings can't stop anybody.They make struggling QB's like harrison of detroits and Chad Hutchinson of the bears look like superstars.Until the vikings fix that problem moss and his crew will be fighting about who runs to the shower first to get aclean bar of soap and towel.

As for the eagle,Mcnab is not overated otherwise how will u explain three trips in arrow to the conference championships.The Eagle contrary to popular believe do not play man to man coverage which mn usually takes advantage of.The eagle love to use overload blitzes and the vikings have problems in the past containing this kind of defenses.The result will be culpepper will be hit,hurried and sacked more than is necessariry and Moss as usuall will have mood swings once he can't get the ball.

I'm Vikings fan but so far i don't like what i see,Greenbay wasn't a tough opponent,just like the vikings they had no defense at all.In philly the vikings better come with Corn rows coz this will be a ahard one to pull.

Six yrs later Randy moss has yet to win a conference game.Six yrs a whole lot of time to develop a player.

Are you sure this statement is the truth? Because randy moss went to NFC champions ship game two times out of his first three yrs. Is not his fault the team didn't go out and sign a big time deffense player.

About the philly game i really like our chances, if the defense get off the field quickly they wil not keep up with us, we gonna light up the scoreboard.

Jaylani i tottaly disagree with you; Mcnabb is not over rated you see what he does when he have a good receiver and he is having a career yr, with that said i just hope he have an off game this sunday because he and westbrooks are the only threats that philly got.

raula   

J--

Anyone who calls Randy Moss overrated knows nothing about football. He’s the best receiver in the game, including TO period.

absolutely true. If Randy had the support of a team like the Colts (both good defense and offensive wise) he would have had couple of superbowl rings stashed somewhere :D .

Guys its not just one player though who makes team look good but its the efforts of the overall team that contributes to thier success. Therefore, Iam skeptical of this Sunday game against Eagles (even w.out T.O.).

My final vote will be 31-24 icon_razz.gif only if they did close to or better than what they did to them cheeseheads and stuck-up lambaerdians icon_razz.gif

PS: Iam getting sick of Randy's A$$ all over-they make is seem like its a freakin' big deal :rolleyes:

Jaylaani   

What we saying here is all about opinion and nothing more. None of us put on uniform and perform on the field. I like the fact that we agree to disagree.

I’m gonna address two points to support my initial argument that I have stated in my previous post.

For those of you who think Randy is the problem is like saying AI is the problem for the Sixers. Super stars can do it alone they need help on every aspect of the game. Randy is one of the few shinning spots in that team year after year. To get rid of him doesn’t solve the Vikings’ problems. Besides, the Vikings never had problems in the offensive side of the ball. Their defense has been suspect since John Randle days. Until they fix that problem, the Vikings will be decent playoff team but not good enough to win a championship.

About McNabb and him being over-rated. You measure QB’s efficiency by success. There are tens of QBs in the league that can do what he has done so far in the regular season. But for some one who is making 125 million dollars, a franchise QB, the expectation is a lot higher than just winning games. You have to deliver results and that is championships. One of you said he went o the NFC championship 3 times in a row. That is thru but they didn’t get their because of his ability to conduct good effective offensive drives. It was mainly their defense. He actually had bad games 2 of the 3 games. He’s not a leader and he isn’t smart QB. I will take Dante any day over McNabb. Speaking of this year and his performance, ask TO and he will tell you something different. The Beagles receivers have one touchdown out side of TO all year (before he get hurt of course). That isn’t efficiency and definantly, that isn’t a QB who is maximizing his receiving code. He zooms in to TO and TO only and he doesn’t perform well under pressure. That is why I said he is overrated. Not that he isn’t good, he just simply not great QB.

P.S. About Moss's *** . He was wrong. You simply don't shit where you eat. Respect the game.

Shirwac   

I don't understand how people don't see the racism.

Moss "Pretended to moon fans",while MTF GayPacker's FAVRE had a whole 3 minute segment on how to adjust to the cold weather -- jog in the NUDE.

shyhem   

Playmaker

Yap its the truth, nothing but the whole truth.Yes he went to NFC championships 2 out of his first 3 yrs.However he or the vikings didn't win any of that.Unless u're suggesting one can be a winner by losing i don't see how a trip to the conference championships makes u a winner.The defense have defensive issues but the offense too is not close to the high octane gitch u'r rollon offense we used to know.Apart from moss,the other wide recievers are mediocre at best.that number 87 guy,robinson he is just useless.

Jaylaani

they do indeed have problems with their defense especially the linebackers and the safety.The biggest problem with defense is mental erros,guys missing easy tackle.They have been trying to fix the defense since 99 but its not the only problem they have.

If u study the vikings clearly u will see a pattern,a pattern of self destruction.The offense makes horrible mistakes,false starts,fumble,etc.Culpepper is good but the pass protection is almost non existent.I really don't think the vikes will be able overcome all this shortcomings.

I would love to say with confidence "philly fear the 'fro friday" but minnesota can't cope up with high expectation.They perform poorly after u just jump into the bandwagon and u scream go vikes,but this around they ain't fooling me.I would love for the vikes to proof me wrong but i don't see how they will do that against a good team like philly.

Wiilo   

Go Vikins, Go Eagles, damn I'm confused I want both to win :mad: ok I will go with the Eagles,,, Go Eagles,,,,,,,,,,,, or Vikins...

Wiilo   

well rudy is kind of win win situation for me 'cause whichever team wins is my team at this moment na'mean :D