Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Remembrance Day for those who lost their lives for the sake of SL Independence

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^Oodweyne supports his uncle Cawil he is therefore a Riyale supporter by default. He is part of the Riyaale
:D
coalition

It's Ibti that has been disappointed

Are you saying Ibti and Norfsky are the true caanooley-in that case, I would like to help, anything to unseat Oodweyne boastful good nature :D

Ibtisam   

^^LOL

Xiin Both the guys mentioned support Riyaal because he currently heads an idea they support and you don't (i.e.SL) BUT you fail to understand that Neither NG or OD will fight the rest to ensure he (Riyaal) keeps his place.

In any case, all supporters of SL will defend him against NONE SL, because they see it as an attack on the idea of THEM. But that does not translate to support FOR Riyaal. He just happens to be for the time being.

Lool @Ibti that has been disappointed

Ibti, NGONGE is an carab who was tricked into an already failed venture, and he would not even fight the IDEA itself.

But Oodweyne and his clan warriors I am sure will, if the current political construct and coalitions hold.

It's true I dont support the rubbish idea of SL being a sovereign country. But I support the efforts of that community to remain peacefull even if takes Riyaale to remain in power for the next 10 years.

Che, Northern had a lecture about SL's demographics not long ago. If I remember it correctly Burco he pointed out was and still is the center of Somaliland politics. That is why it's reer Burco that is looking for change, and those from the periphery are the ones defending the status quo :D .

NGONGE   

Ibti, NGONGE is an carab who was tricked into an already failed venture, and he would not even fight the IDEA itself.

:D:D

When is Sh. Sharif planning to have an election (even if it takes the UN to arrange it)? icon_razz.gif

^^Sharif is not supposed to have elections. He is there to tame an stubborn city :D . For now, in Somalia, elections are only for other federal states such PL and SL. Sharif oversees from xamar :D

The real tragedy is that Oodweyne really believes in the nonsense he writes. Its laughable the man pushes this silly proposition of durriyadda being politically superior over that community in the east :D so hard making it almost believable. The hard truth is that this Oodweyne type Jeffersonian democracy, which is above clannish politicking and coalition building, does not exist.

It only exists in Oodweyne's head.

Oodka, you said this about Buuba

What unmitigated political loser of the wost kind, indeed, this ever opportunistic gentleman by the name of Mr. Buubaa is. It really is mind-bending to say the least, particularly as to how far and how low he will stoop down to,
for even a handful of few dollars,
indeed.

And then this about the "Pirate boys"

In other words, my dearest, these are the sort of people that everything has “prize-tag” attached to it; hence, the only mystery, is to discover what that prize-tag entails, in the sense of whether it's a “pecuniary sort”, or whether it's a “nefarious sub-clannish back-scratching” of the worst sort, indeed.

Oodweyne,

One knows you very well and therefore would never question your resolve and level of support for the notion of Somaliland as a sovereign state. Unlike you, I know something about fairness and won’t deny you your share of Somali character; the peculiar nomadic spirit of dying for a dignity where non can be found. What is disappointing however is that given recent political turbulences in your neck of the wood, which laid bare the nature of the clannish political construct and the shaky foundations upon which your regional admin rests, you are still adamant painting a matured political discourse that is utterly nonexistent as it regards to Somaliland.

For the millionth times, there is no difference between Somalis, in general, as far as the progress of human affairs is concern. The notion that Somaliland’s political discourse is so progressed that it has taken a non-clannish character is beyond absurd, it borders madness. If anything worthy of praise occurred in those two regions for the last twenty years the civil war devastated the south, it’s their success in regulating tribal sensibilities not by denying its existence but by acknowledging its role. And here you come awoowe telling the gallery that the boys from those three mothers in the north are quite superior in the art of politics and nation building that a fair comparison between them and the fish eating folks in the east in no wise possible! It’s by repeating this bombastic nonsense day in and day out that you humiliate yourself, arresting your intelligence.

It’s also the fact around here that you are a known commodity and the only thing you are known for is your clannish swagger. When many of us are able to transcend our immediate perceived clannish interests and support what we think of a higher cause, you are stuck in the days of your tribe’s rebel movement and still continue to espouse the same clannish slogans such as defeated lot and alike, which is akin when stripped to its core, snm’s f-aqash slogan. This abrupt turnaround of ditching the very clannish concepts upon which you have coined many catchy slandering phrases is quite out of character for you. Know my friend, you are the proud son of the warrior clan that captured Las Anod, whose forefathers defeated the Mad Mullah in the familiy’s clannish narrative. Why don on Jeffersonian gown now and espouse liberal notions marka awoowe? There is no need to be livid with us when we point out that when the push come to shove you will be with your uncle Cawil, and support Riyale even if that support comes in the name of supporting the state--- not Riyale, as you are quick to remind us. It’s the oldest trick in the books. Those in power always claim to have the interest of the state at heart, and accuse others of treachery.

The real tragedy is that Oodweyne really believes in the nonsense he writes. Its laughable the man pushes this silly proposition of durriyadda being politically superior over that community in the east
so hard making it almost believable.

Please let us know why you're a supporter of Silaanyo again ;)

^Riyaale in loo duceeyo hadii albiitaro meeshaas kayahey dad kalahaayo :D

I guess the BBC didn't bow to the pressure.Griffin will come to pass much like Fortuyn, Le Pen and Haider.

Ibtisam   

Lool Oodweyne I want to know, if you don't think the likes of Che and Xiin will ever change their mind or ways, and regardless of what you say, they will continue banging their head against the wall. WHY then do you go to such length to try and explain or express. It seems such waste to write pages or pages, and a waste of valuable time and talent.

I on the other hand think that if I keep at them till the cow gets home, they will in the end agree with me. icon_razz.gif Xiin is already a Silanyo loving man (for the wrong reason) but it is a step in the right direction, would you not agree :D

BNP Nick reminds me of Cowke and Mr. Somalia.

Paragon   

Oodweyne
: But, I suppose, as I have told,
Mr. J11
, the other day, man is measure of all things; which means, the only scale open to man to measure things, are only his perception and his innate character.

O' Ye Guru of NGONGE, I object to my nickname being used in cross-referencing that may make me cross some very un-Somaliland roads.

Whatever's mingling in your 'high-light-addictive' brilliant mind, J11 shan't add any fruther burden to it. More jargons are best accumilated there - jargons (which ofcourse, when highlighted) are the only parts I read of your (elequent but) lengthy posts. :D