Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Confessions of a True Somalilander

According to reliable sources and intelligence from personal confidantes, there is war brewing in the Somaliland Republic. No better time to declare my allegiance than the present by notifying that I am not actually from Borama but from Berbera. It has been a terrible lie. We have always been the political class in Somaliland and the Somali Peninsula and I am bored of pretending to be a kabo shaag. Somaliland must be cleansed of the parasites that keep it in dark days of the Barre regime. We must think forward my somaliland brothers and sisters and work hard to protect our interest by force if necessary.

As we are speaking, despite being Ramadan – people are arming themselves in far places as Gabiley and arabsiyo for a fair and just course and we are arranging the necessary requirement. After emerging victorious in these noble campaigns, we will concentrate our forces towards the eastern border and also cleanse the land of our ancestors of the cockroaches that have induced the rotting mess that is Sool and Sanaag.

Oh noble Somalilanders this is our destiny.

MARX, the only problem one has with your post is that there is no Republic of Somaliland everything esle is the wet dreams of youthful SNM who have been fed with fiction.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

-MARX-, sheekadaadu ma waxay maraysaa sidii ninkii reer Berbera ee yiri

**** **** mooyee, haday cidiba noolaato

Nabadda ceelkaan ku rido, haday cidi ka soo saarto

If none is living, peace will be buried in the stream, if one manage to garner any in the sand.

that's very poignant ruunti.

we will concentrate our forces towards the eastern border and also cleanse the land of our ancestors of the cockroaches that have induced the rotting mess that is Sool and Sanaag.

This is Hutu style incitement to violence, the guy must be nuts or drunk, and he should be banned like Dr Ligle.

oh noble somalilanders rise to the challenge and get your weapons ready to evict the parasites of our ancestorial lands. sheikh **** soul lives amongst us maanta, he is calling us to rise up and defeat the enemies.

[ September 08, 2009, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Thankful   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

oh noble somalilanders rise to the challenge and get your weapons ready to evict the parasites of our ancestorial lands. sheikh **** soul lives amongst us maanta, he is calling us to rise up and defeat the enemies.

Mr. Marx, with all your rhetoric please please tell me you are in NW Somalia and not in London or any other european city. Please tell me you are not talking about war and fighting while you are in another continent. Are you speaking about arming and preparing for war knowing it will be others that suffer. Please don't say you are planning on travelling there soon to fight either. In Somalia they hate when people from abroad try and instigate war. So are you no where near NW Somalia?

[ September 08, 2009, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

He is not in somalia, he is in somewhere in greater London stuffing fine cheese into his gob, and may have a *** **** *****, let the guy vomit all over the place, its almost three morning in London and soon he will fall face first into his vomit and mess snoring like shrek.lol

[ September 08, 2009, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xidigo   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

According to reliable sources and intelligence from personal confidantes, there is war brewing in the Somaliland Republic. No better time to declare my allegiance than the present by notifying that I am not actually from Borama but from Berbera. It has been a terrible lie. We have always been the political class in Somaliland and the Somali Peninsula and I am bored of pretending to be a kabo shaag. Somaliland must be cleansed of the parasites that keep it in dark days of the Barre regime. We must think forward my somaliland brothers and sisters and work hard to protect our interest by force if necessary.

As we are speaking, despite being Ramadan – people are arming themselves in far places as Gabiley and arabsiyo for a fair and just course and we are arranging the necessary requirement. After emerging victorious in these noble campaigns, we will concentrate our forces towards the eastern border and also cleanse the land of our ancestors of the cockroaches that have induced the rotting mess that is Sool and Sanaag.

No need to confess anything. We knew you were as fake as the clanland you weep for. Awdal kulahaa. The likes of you never came out of that noble land.

And for someone who was barefoot or wore trashed out colonial shoes, it's a bit ironic to call anyone kabo shaag.

I pity the people of Berbera who count the likes of you among their kin. So keep weeping impostor, the land you weep for is only in your demented fantasy.

Oh yeah, and speaking of Awdal, the worst who come out of it (Riyaale) hold the keys to that jeel magnuun clanland of yours. lol.

How utterly appropriate. :D