Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Warning: Disturbing pictures!

Kamaavi   

God helps those who help themselves!

My followers and I, by the Help of God, and with the respect of the nations of the earth,

are trying to do something for ourselves

Raamsade   

So C. Qeybdiid was right about the children Alshabaab kidnapped from Sh. Hoose to be used as foot soldiers?

They're using child soldiers! All the "fighters" in the pictures with the exception of government police are children. This reminds of Khomenie giving little children a plastic keys (representing keys to heaven) to clear mines during Iraq-Iran War. The kids walked into their deaths believing in the crap they were told. This is one great evils of religious men -- using the gullible to further their own personal agenda. Where is Aweys? Last I heard Aweys fled to Asmara. Chilling in Asmara with the great Muslim leader Afwerki while kids he sent to war die in Xamar.

Abwaan   

good images...can see some of them taken by good friend of mine. And some evidence on Child soldiers.

NGONGE   

Thought provoking but not disturbing at all (not anymore anyway). May they find a way to end this madness.