Space shuttle to follow.

:D

And it looks so lethal! Alloow na badbaadi. :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

slmoon.gif

Any oil in Buntland yet?
:D

lol...moon...dhulkii baanba weli laga aqoonsan ee moon goormee la gaaray? Mise aqoonsi baa laga raadshey dayaxana?

As for the oil...guess what Cabdi Qaybdiid baaba wasiirka Macdanta laga dhigay, marka isagaanba ciyaar ciyaar lagu mareyn, unless aan lacag lagu harqineyn... :D

GAAROODI   

Duke, your only defence seems to be....

QAT QAT QAT QAT !!!!

loooooool, come on have some balls and answer the mans question.

Furthermore do you know how many women from bosaso chew qat with ministers and businessmen in hargaisa. Dam..I think while i was there i went through all of puntland from bosaso,to qardo,to garowe even the las corey and las canod which you dont control were on the menu.

looooool, so take it easy, saxib !

GAAROODI   

Saxib, there are more millionares from Somaliland then any other somali country.

- the richest somali man is Inafdinle a somalilander runs 571

- the owner of Dahabshil a somalilander

- the owner of qaran express a somalilander

- the owner of oomaar one of the largest importers in east africa is a somalilander

- the owners of indadeero the largest shipping,importing and soap manufacter in east africa is a somalilander

- Telesom the largest telecommunication company is owned by a somalilander

Thats the different between Somalilanders, we get money the halal way using our minds, not the puntland way by hijacking ships.

and your women tend to love this, because a true man uses his brains and balls in business.

Imaan has got more money than all of them combined, and that means nothing...

:D:D:D I never thought Iman was a puntlander, but hey some people could argue that Iman hijacket a RockTANKER called BOWIE and thats how she made her money. :D

Thankful   

GAAROODI correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't 571 the khat business? And you said he is the richest person, how is drug dealing Halal? Only a NW Somali would think it is! Your biggest business is the drug trade and you have the nerve to talk?

The disgusting criminal pirates made more money then Puntland and NW Somali's admin makes COMBINED. Unlike you, I am not saying this is right, they are criminals. But you are trying to say Puntland girls are going to Hargeysa and I am saying that tons are hargeysa girls are coming to Puntland, more then you can imagine. The money these guys have is just being spent on living an expensive life. Not running a business or a government. These guys have nothing to do except spend their money.

I hope the international community stops these criminals and they start doing land raids on pirate bases!

Women there don't care about the brains and balls crap you speak of, they care about money and only money!!!

The United Nations believes pirates may have earned as much as $120 million in ransom payments. And there has been rising concern among western diplomats and security analysts that a large chunk of the money is being funneled to the militant Shabab group.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Imaan made money out of prostituting her body. Nice going duke.

First those are your words adeer, but if thats the case why have the girls who sell their bodies in Somaliland not been as successful or are you saying that trade does not exist there? :D

Imaan in truth, was a model, a bit secular but she made her money as a brand, much like the Hip-Hop you listen to.

Garoodi, should be pissed, Somaliland should be ahead in every field... :D