Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Somaliland to the Moon!

RedSea   

^This conversation is going down the wrong lane. Iman is a public figure what she does is very obvious. But don't bad mouth other decent Somali girls because Iman is your cousin.

Duke are you big fan of Iman' nude modeling skillz? I've seen couple of them. :D

^^^lool. You’re a joker, Iman is indeed a public figure when and where she was a Prostitute you will have to provide to us. She is as harmful or even less so than Michael & Anthony Mariamo who were Christians living in Hargaysa and leaders of your clan at one time, thus lets not get excited. ;) We all have our strange ones.

No adeer someone was bragging about money, and its simple all the individuals who he listed, all modern day Saint from Somaliland make less money combined than this Iman Brand.

Its funny that you are insulting someone and yet bragg with glee that you wtached nude pics Mujahid indeed. :D

RedSea   

^Not exactly Garoodi's argument. His argument is more like business in the old fashion way. The names listed are real bushiness men. They do not pose for naked pics to make their living. Your argument is as silly as the comparison you made. Any-who, not to be concern what iman does, I just found it odd that you would admire her work. Then again, you are duke you have warlords and criminals as personal heroes. :D

Duke, lool who hasn't?Iman is a public figure. Red Sea is the public :D

The names listed are real bushiness men.

Iman is a brand, registered in the US, what are you talking about. I apologise you were after all the one who is a Mujahid who wants to liberate the Ummah, yet is gleeful at watching Nude pics of women :D

Its sad lad, but every argument you bring is countered with logic, lets see when you take a trip to the moon because the Oil is coming. :D

RedSea   

^^^Oh no you can't hide behind brand. What kinda a brand is Iman? I know there is lots of them out there. :D Is Ayaan hersi also a brand. She probably makes alot of money out of her anti Islamic movies and books. I wouldn't be surprised to see a buntlander defending her as well.

The mujaahid is a different man now. He grew out of his troubles and is now head of a family. Everyone has had their past, so what exactly are you implying here? I read your piece, your youthful years were filled with troubles and love for women according to you. In my youthful years, Iman was at her prime adeer, now it would be crime if I said I took glance an elder women' nude body recently. :D

There is no logic involved here. It's just duke thinking he is an actual general. :D

see you soon.

good night!

^^^ You always do your best in highlighting your ignorance, now you don't know what a brand is? Like I said we all have our strange characters Iman is strange but if we are talking about Business she like Diddy or Jay Z a walking brand, now you of all people can't complain and take the moral high ground since on thes pages you gleefully admited to watching Nude pictures of women. Add this to the Qad consumption I think we have a problem. :D

RedSea   

^^^Only difference is you're defending those strange characters while redsea distances himself in associating with them. "you have mariamo" doesn't cut it. So what? It's about your stances vs. mind. In your world Iman is a walking brand that is 'successful'. So what does the money she has got to do with Duke? can you answer that?

I thought money wasn't the only thing that determines success according to you. While I hold pride in good people like Edna Adan, others gloat over bisexual models, warlords, and Ayaan hersi perhaps.

and here I was thinking senior nomads would help the newbies conduct themselves better here, your too old for this guys, enough with these infantile topics about somaliland and puntland.

By the way, I have an Idea, take note admins:

ban all discussion of Somaliland and Puntland for a few months

Send all aliens to reddit.com for a month, if they don't reform their ways there and become more rational thinkers by then, they have no hope

Red Sea distances himself while watching Nude Pics? Adeer you are as fake as your hero Godane, the only real thing about you is you hate Puntland and know this youvare not the first and you can do nothing?

RedSea   

^That is not what I meant. I dont hate buntlland. There is nothing to hate on that deserted three villages facing each other. lets get real. Godane you say? Well he is still in Somalia and going strong, gues who left town? Any news on the old man lately, or he is still on 'Vacation' to Yemen of all places, visiting graves. :D

Qudhac   

LOOOOOOOOL

pirateboy dukes thinks wh*res who have degraded themselves to white fag**t men abroad are measure of success.....

but then again piratelanders think money is the only success on this planet, thats why they love sell their backsides for any passers by take YEY for example.

^^^lool. Your weakness stems from the fact that even your insults dont hit any nerve what so ever. :D The wannabe Anglo Saxon Somali's dont have any money, and the little they have is used to enetertain their master Riyaale as they did Siyad Barre & Morgan before him. :D

Xudeedi   

Garoodi

Furthermore do you know how many women from bosaso chew qat with ministers and businessmen in hargaisa. Dam..I think while i was there i went through all of puntland from bosaso,to qardo,to garowe even the las corey and las canod which you dont control were on the menu.

looooool, so take it easy, saxib !

War ninku waa mirqaamay Reer Shankaroon, ninka mirqaansan iska qabta.

GAAROODI   

saxib pride can be a very good thing, however it can also be blinding. Somaliland has something to be proud of a nation, an army a growing economy, a nation building itself from scratch yet more powerful then any other. So give respect to were it is due. Puntland exists in name only and the only reason why duke and other muppets cheer for it is not because it has achieved anything but because they simply hail from it. If they hailed from Somaliland they would be supporting it, no doubt.

This is why reason is always important, these people have no reason. They control two regions, there people are starving, thirsty have no security, there so called parliment sit on plastic garden chairs and no nothing of politics, yet think they have a god given right to rule, which is halarious. Reality is a wonderful thing.

In relations to chat, qaat is chewed through out our region, the same in yemen,ethiopia and djibouti. Its the beer of the somali's saxib. Their is nothing wrong with it in my view, cocaine, weed,alcahol, pills are much worse.

In relations to the women, they are naturally attracted to stability, peace,wealth, property etc. Somaliland today is the most stable, the most wealth, the greatest number of well off, and when i was there, it was flooded with women from bosaso,garowe,las canod and that in Hargaisa. I met some in Berbera and Burco. Nice girls, cant complain.

looool, welcome to reality.

LOVE LIFE AND LIBERTY.

Thankful   

You say there are tons of poor and desperate girls in your area and take pride in it, I won't dispute that. I am just saying because of the young pirates their are tons in Puntland, girls from all over are flocking their! Hopefully through education and time they will no longer need to choose that desperate lifestyle.

In relations to chat, qaat is chewed through out our region, the same in yemen,ethiopia and djibouti. Its the beer of the somali's saxib. Their is nothing wrong with it in my view, cocaine, weed,alcahol, pills are much worse.

I knew a NW Somalia would defend a drug that is illegal in many countries in the world. You try and defend it by naming 3 of poorest countries in the world. I am surprised that you think nothing is wrong with it. Puntland has it's khat problem, but even President Faroole said that he would not hire any one that chewed it! Every president has spoken against it and many know it is wrong. The problem is their is no economic alternatives. So the government cant' ban it, yet. Would your leader dare speak out against it?

Regardless, for you this terrible drug is okay and normal. The family that runs 571, is making a fortune by keeping their people addicted to a it!

When I flew back to Dubai From Puntland we stop in Hargeysa and picked people up. All these guys came on with khat, and started eating the whole trip to dubai. I mean they were like zombies, eat super fast trying to finish before they landed, their mouths were all green, and they knew that if they didnt' finish they would be arrested.

Saying the man that runs 571(Khat Business) is the richest somali and your biggest business is nothing to be proud of, he is bringing no benefit to our people!!!