Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

vasectomy!

OK HEAR ME OUT YALL MY UNCLE WHO IS NOW 54 HAD VASECTOMY DONE A WEEK AGO EVERY1 IN MY FAMILY TALKED TO HIM NOT TA DO IT BUT HE STILL DID IT, HE HAS 6 KIDS ALREADY SO HE SAYS THAT FROM NOW N ONWARDS HE IS GOING TA SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH HIS LADY... THIS IS THE THING THE GAMBOOLEEY (LADIES) IN THE FAMILY ARE REALLY PISSED OF BOUT THIS, SO WAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS HOW COME IT'S OK FOR THE LADIES TO DO IT N NOT US ......SHYT I GONNA DO AFTER I HAV 4 KIDS U DAM RIGHT I WILL

(THAT'S JUST MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHING) RIGHT FELLA'S

NAAAAAAH ALL KIDDING ASIDE WALLAAHI I WOULD NOT DO THE FOR ALL THE MONEY IN DA WORLD, MAAAN U KRAZY I WANNA PRODUCE TIL I DROP.....................ASXANTU

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Damn. It never really crossed my mind that men even did it, well Somali men that is. I think that’s a bit extreme though, I mean there are other methods now days. Down here the Somali women are fighting. They’re learning all the tricks of the trade. I heard of so many sisters’ taking the baby break. I think its good to a degree. Gives the mother some time to recover and raise her kid/s. A popular contraceptive seems to be this little piece of metal they place just under the skin. But I also hear it’s got its side effects as well. At the end of the day however, they can get it removed anytime, where as your uncle will lose that great asset for the rest of his life.

Wasalaam

Gediid   

What the F is Bursectomy.I looked it up online and came across nothing.Anyways if what your uncle did is vasectomy like Rudy mentioned then I think not only is it haram but I see no logic of him getting it at age 54.Even if he can get it up at this age it only stays up for a few nano seconds therefore making the whole episode either embarrassing or meaningless.

But I do have a question for you What the hell is a man of 54 thinking when his vasectomy becomes a family subject open for debate to all.Its like a man talking about his balls at the dinner table........... :(:( :eek: :eek:

^^^^^^^^LoooooooooooooooooooooL^^^^^^^^^^,

Bisinka I almost fell off the chair laughing.

Deep down i was thinking the same thing.But come on now "Even if he can get it up at this age it only stays up for a few nano seconds " thats a tad harsh, give the poor man some credit. I seen a lotta men who at that age are just getting started :( . Marrying childbrides and all.

"Its like a man talking about his balls at the dinner table"...Still laugh. Your a classic kiddo LoL.

mr.cuseeb yes my friend ur right it vasectomy but if u read the post u would know wat i was talkin bout(same shyt different toilet)namean.. my question was why is it ok for women ta do it? cuz i hav heard of several cases oo naago ilmo galeenga iska soo xiray.....

it's a big decicion so he talk it over with his family b4 takin the big step......

asxantu

Checkmate,

Your uncle did himself a service. What do you need with more than 6 kids? There are millions of starving children in need of home and care, instead of creating more. Besides, in this day and age, you can't provide qualify lifestyle for the household with that many kids.

ETA: It was economical to have more kids in Somalia...but in North America, you would be relying on the welfare system to feed your kids (unless of course you got lots of money).

<----Having no more than 2 cute kids.

AYOUB   

Serious stuff

Is this operation reversible should the old man change his mind or that was that.

BTW - I watched a Channel 4 programme the other day where some scholars agreed that all cosmetic surgery is Haram, Is vasectomy medical or cosmetic surgery?

Baashi   

^I guess it is reversible. We had a neighbor who had a childbearing problem (her lungs will have some sort of blood...I don't know!). Doctors told her she can't have anymore kids and she had to take a blood thinning medication. Which means she can't have surgery of any sort either. Her options were limited. I was told that her husband decided to have a vasectomy for her sake...and he is just 27 years old. He is Somali by the way. I thought he made the right decision under the circumstance.

LoL @ Careca... :D

Gediid:

But I do have a question for you What the hell is a man of 54 thinking when his vasectomy becomes a family subject open for debate to all.Its like a man talking about his balls at the dinner table...........

I wouldnt have put it that way, but the same question had occurred to me. redface.gif

As for vasectomies, I think they rock! The more Somali men put out of action the bettter! smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

As for vasectomies, I think they rock! The more Somali men put out of action the bettter!

looooool, why u say that? too many somali kids in your street wake u up on sat summer morning?

Tuujiye   

Waraa checkmate odayga maxaa u qaban weysay yaaqee..lee..waraa nin aan dhaleyn habaar waaye nin dhalaayo oo rabina inkaar waaye..

Ani waa itiqaan kaabo..qabiil dhan aan dhalaa..magaca aan u bixinaayona waxaa la dhahaa "maxaa iga galay" nice name ma'ahoo..

shuqul gaaleegkaan oo labo cunug la dhalaayo ka bacdina lacag tooda loo aruurinaayo ani isfiilito ee igu ridaa..

naag hadii rabin ilmo waa la fahmi karaa, laakiin nin oo dhaloo rabin walaa aragna walaa maqalna xataa walaa urinaa yaaqee..

Barwaaqo usheeg jiil jiiladaan yaaqee...

Ina baqti lagdi iyo qoomkiisa oo layiraahdo.."maxaa iga galay"..abaaaba.....

posted by tuujiye

Ani waa itiqaan kaabo..qabiil dhan aan dhalaa..magaca aan u bixinaayona waxaa la dhahaa "maxaa iga galay" nice name ma'ahoo..

looooooooooooool waraa qac aa tahay

asxantu