Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Maxamed Dheere Cabdullahu Yusuf wa ciyaalasuq wa doowlad mooryan

Taleexi   

The President's days are numbered, unfortunately as long as Mohamed Dheere, Yalaxow and the likes are in his government nothing significant I do expect from him.

Duke....I wish all da best for Somalia. I just don't think Yeey could deliver anything.

Che, thats a valid point on your part. But only time will tell if the present TFG in your words will deliver anything.

The only people who's loyalty to clan knows no bounds are the likes of Xarago, Suldanka and OOdweyn those that want to create a seperate clan nation and have their own clan flag and even anthem.

As for loyalty, the one I hold is for neither man nor clan but the hope and wish that future generation will be able to live in their nation unlike the present.

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke:

The only people who's loyalty to clan knows no bounds are the likes of Xarago, Suldanka and OOdweyn those that want to create a seperate clan nation and have their own clan flag and even anthem.

Hedhe anaga yaab aragney..! I supppose you want us to believe your blind and unquestioned loyalism and devotion to C/llahi Yusf is through idealism.

As for loyalty, the one I hold is for neither man nor clan but the hope and wish that future generation will be able to live in their nation unlike the present.

A generation that does not include anyone loyal to C//lahi Yusuf right?

Teda kale please walalo isku xishow oo wax yadh oo sharaf isku yeel. This is getiing beyond a joke now walalo you spring from one end to the other uncontrolably. Your twist and turns are faster than the pace of a snake. In the days when men protected their pride and reputation they buried their head in the sand if that was tainted.You are quite the opposite of that , for what they termed as shame is pride to you..cajiib

baghdad-bob.jpg

General Duke

^^^ Xarago good morning.

It is shameful that one discards the national flag because of clan. It is also uns-Islamic and un Somali to distance yoursef from unity because of clan reasons.

I will simply back up my argument dear..Here are quotes from your leaders...

Faysal Cali Warrabe "A boy born in Adis is closer to me than the one born in Mogadishu"

Edna Adan " We [somalilanders] are the orphans of the queen of England"

It was the late Egal who out of desperation to get his clan nation recognised who wrotte to the PM Rabin of Israel. The south with all its faults has yet to produce leaders of that calibre, ones who will sell their very own Muslim and Somali identity and thier values to others.

The baffling thing is with all of the articles and posts made here on SOL, I have yet to come across any secesionist who ever disagreed with the above commnets. These self hating Somali's [Edna, Warrabe] shame us all. The worse thing is Xarago, Suldanka & Oodweyn look up to these individals.

Another point the secesionist are quick to make is "Abdullahi" is a warlord and his actions took the lives of many, yet you will hide the tragic events that took place when Tuur & Egal battled for the leadership of the clan nation. I remember the airport being closed and battles raged in Hargaysa, Berberea and worse Burco. How many died in these clan battles?

So why all the historical rivisionisam? Why try take the moral high ground, when Leaders like yours are swiming in the gutter?

You seem to not comprehend tha Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed was elected by representatives of the Somali nation including members of your clan.

As for my loyalty it is to the future peace and well being of a Federal Somalia including my Puntland, my capital is Mogadishu and my flag is the one hoisted up today in far flong Dhusa Mared, Dayniile, Las Ano and Bay..

Can we say the same about you and your idelogy based on clan supremecy?

Xarago   

Subax wanagsan adna..! Wadh hedhe I'm not Edna aden nor Feysal Warabe or either Riyaale or Silanyo. And neither are you Maxamed Dheere or C/llahhi Yusuf. The difference between me and you is that you like an actor are trying to adapt those charecters in your presentation while |I pursue a notion of idealism which states to bring back Somaliland to its original form pre the merger with the south of the border which was a catastropihically regretting. I dont care what Warabe says or not. On the contrary while I believe that the merger is nullified and that it should never be resurrected I do, on the other hand, believe that my brethens from the south of the border are close to me more than anyone else in this World.However it should be in that form only ethnically related.And that is my relations with those you associate with me the common and mutual interest of the existance of Somaliland. I dont answer nor find excuses for their short comings nor try to accomodate their blunders. But you are different ad you are not Nationalistic but tribalistic. Cause if you were nationalistic you would have defended the one man who stood up for the government when it needed a home inside home, Maxamed Dheere. But what did you do you supported those who fled with the beds and mattreses he gave them as a hospitality.. :D .

Your idea of nationalism is based on who is foe or friend to C/llahi Yusuf. You are the kind of a person who will not talk to his neighbours if his wife had an argument, and will go and have a cup of tea with them later if she made amends with them. :D

SOO MAAL   

Xarago,

In reality, Your idea of somalilandism is based on who is foe or friend to clan x.

Somalia is multi-clan country, where snm (=Somaliland) one-clan faction

Gen. Duke

Sxb wax cusub la kaalay.

Ciyaalasuuqa aad caabudid ceebtiisa hadii la bilaabo la dhameyn kari maaye. Iska daa kuwa kale eed hayb wadaaga tihiin. :D

Wadh hedhe I'm not Edna aden nor Feysal Warabe or either Riyaale or Silanyo. And neither are you Maxamed Dheere or C/llahhi Yusuf.

I welcome your last post specialy the above comments. It is refereshing to hear a secesionist distance herself from the comments of Edna and Warrabe.

Howevr as soon as you make some progress you regress backwards

Nationalistic but tribalistic. Cause if you were nationalistic you would have defended the one man who stood up for the government when it needed a home inside home, Maxamed Dheere.

Mohamed Dheere has somehow become a measurement of nationalisam, unbelivable so the Parliment Speaker, 200 MP's, President and PM are all not important in comparison to that single individual. His efforts before have been noted however his wishes today are not compatable with the interest of the nation.

Xarago, the difference between us is I support the national movement to bring about unity and peace. While you justify the break up of a single clan in the guise of nationhood. We share a religion, language and culture. The difference is that you and I differ in clans. I propose all clans should be brouth together. You propose creating obsticles between your clan and the rest. Its as simple as that, you can point to Abdullahi or others.

Suldanka,

I did touch a raw nerve corect? I have said ebefore the SNM commited crimes in Borama and should be held accountable. The shameful comments of the secesionists leaders should also be addressed. Your singular attacks on all things "South" is quite silly when you consider all that you side step in defence of the secesionist clan agenda.

you people getting somali current situation all wrong .woooooooooow Max'ed Dheere welcomed TFG , He did it for his interest we see today. lets be honest truth full . He then joind Four stooges in Xammer to prevent the parliment meeting . why does max'ed Dhere care about tFg business when his not in it . Abdulahi Yusuf said from day one that we should all forgive each other and we should work for the better . Abdulahi Yusuf proofed that , the meeting was held in Baydhawa a nuetrol province bettween ****** and ******* .we see all of the Parlimet members Accept for the warlord wether it be Musa suuddi or Barre hirrle or cattoo . We see today parliment is meetting normaly and everything is going well . by the way dum *** ma'ed Dhere dont speak for Abgal , thats WHY abdulahi yusuf dont REALY CARE ABOUT THIS LOOSER . DONT GET ME wrong i'm not *****tan nor am i doorod .I'm proud Abgal. A warlord's are running around no qabil should defend. we see this in xaamer where the warlord lost , If you realy look how atomshper of leaders, somalia situation is getting on its feet slowly i dont meant capturing citys and towns . i mean tribes trusting each other, taking any tribe dispute to the parliment IS SLOW PROGRESS BUT IS BETTER THEN NO PROGRESS . lets support and forgget about this looser called Maxed Dheera who chance to be somali heroe of 20 century.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Xarago:

And neither are you Maxamed Dheere or C/llahhi Yusuf. The difference between me and you is that you like an actor are trying to adapt those charecters in your presentation

Have you noticed too? :D I won't be surprised if method-acting Duke Smith - copying his warlord peer - breaks into some nomad's house in Steatham "for adeero and Puntland" running away with mattress and sheets. :D:D