Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Maxamed Dheere Cabdullahu Yusuf wa ciyaalasuq wa doowlad mooryan

Gabbal   

Is dabonoqodkaan waa macnala'aan.

As for Maxamed Dhere, ilaahay baa ina lehe runta aan isku sheegno. :D Ninka si xun baa loola dhaqmay, aalaba isagoo qolkiisa iyo sariirtiisa danta guud ee Soomaaliyeed u baneeye wax kala is ka dhaafe sow har cad lagama dhuuman? Walaalayaalow maxaa kaloo haray hadii ninkii dawlada sidaa ugu istaagay oo isku bah-dilay sidatan aan wada arkikarayno loola dhaqmay? Yaa kaloo hada dawlada so dhaweynikarayo mar hadii shaqsigii iyo maamulkii ugu horeeye soo dhaweeytinkeedii sidaa loola dhaqmay? Sow tusaale mayna noqon? :D

nuune   

dood wadaagu waa lagu kala adkaadaa ama lagu kala badiyaa, balse doodii in ay isku badasho dhubuq dhubuq iyo dhooqeeyn ceey aflagaado waa laga fiicanyahey.

Ps: marka horeba is dabanoqodka badan ee ku saabsan hal mawduuc naga dhaafa ama qumaati halooga doodo ama qumaati iskaga xoora gabi ahaantiisba

Duufaan   

The whole thing is not funny. these are the leaders! I do not think the administration of somaliland is better. on record they do not built anything new for 15 years of claiming independent nation. it is very clear now those modish warlords do not want government, whether c/laahi yusuf as a president or somebody else. the question is can a government without their support will succeed? support means, to obey low and order and dismental their army.

In other hand C/laahi yusuf do not take advantage the weakness of warlords. the government ministers cannot even make the news. They are not performing or Abdilaahi yusuf runs and finaces as small business of his own. Without the involvment of educated civilian. He got dilema and the nation is in dilema.

Bes halkaa ha inoogu joogto Nayruusow... waad isku daadatay wallee...

Nuune, Kanshanre and others ... sorry. Waa ka baxay.

Gabbal   

^With all due respect, Suldaanka didn't really make any accusation and we could say that maybe even Nayruus was calling for such a thing, could we not?

Jabhad   

I'm sure you meant "intelligence" officer saaxib. Intelligent implies something different altogether. [big Grin]

And I know of no one, whether pro or anti-Somaliland who is a fan of Riyaale. Just how bad can the guy be? [big Grin]

My mistake, I meant intelligence officer. To keep quite about the corruption and the mismanagement of Riyaale regime while at the same pointing fingers at the others is something only the ignorants like to play.

Originally posted by nuune:

dood wadaagu waa lagu kala adkaadaa ama lagu kala badiyaa, balse doodii in ay isku badasho dhubuq dhubuq iyo dhooqeeyn ceey aflagaado waa laga fiicanyahey.

nuune.. anigu ma bilaabin wax dhubuq dhubuq ah.. u fiirso pageka 3 meesha u ku bilaabay suldaankiisu "laugh at your drools or simply feel sorry for you a$$"

Anigu su'aal un baan wediiyey "Yaa labadeena afka ka xunbaynaya?"

Haddana waxa uu iigu jawaabay " Sxb waa isku xaartay

For all we care, Ingriiska aad ku waalatay - futada iska gali. Anagaa wax aragnay."

Su'aal uun baa weydiiyey " Ma barooratay..."

EE had isku kaayo wada xanbaarin....

salaan

Jacpher   

Kashanre: Thanks. I had to edit out my earlier post. No intention of singling out anyone on my part. That darn Ookiyaale.

Both of them exchanged those offensive caay. I didn't see Nayruus's comments unless he added it after I read his post. Thanks to the scroll key.

Anyways, don't you think our eyes deserve a little apology or are these the usual politics section culture.

Castro   

^ There's a spot free over there in the bacaad. Wanna go? I bet I can kick your behind. :D

Yes, this is childish behavior on the part of these SOLers but I can't say I never engaged in such. They'll tire of it soon enough and be that much closer to each other. They're developing strong bonds, you see. :D

Jacpher   

Castro, who me? Ma labo jir baad iga adkaan jirtay maandhow? Waxaan la iisheeginba waa dagaal.

** Mudug accent with mucho booto**

Wanna take this outside as my little cousin says each time I disagree. :D

Nayruus:

Saaxiib, waraadba keentayee? Are you asking for my taariko? Cajiib. Come back and be clear. I'll be frank with you. You should know my qabiil does not shape, form or represent my political views.

Hadii aad siyaasada Soomaaliya wax iga weydiineyso, I don't refer anyone eraygaad isticmaaleysid. It's insulting hearing it to say the least. Find other alternatives terms/words. Anyone can promote any town/qabiil to join Eithopia, Kenya, Uganda or UK for that matter and not entitle to get insulted. Offensive words need not be employed even in fadhi ku dirir. Dadnimada kuma jirto in dullinimo loo wada hadlo.

Gabbal   

Nayruus-

It's over.

Ducaqabe-

** Mudug accent with mucho booto**

Waad iga qoslisay wallahi saaxiib. Sowdigii Waamood sheeganahaye, durba dagaal markuu yimi ma Mudug asli baad noqotay? :Dicon_razz.gif

Deeq A.   

Please respect the rules of the website.

This is a warning to the individuals trading childish insults on this thread. SOL Is not a forum for useless vulgarity and ciyaalnimo talk. If you don't respect the rules of the site, we would have no choice but to block your usernames..

No open insults will be tolerated. Period. We made that very clear.

Please respect the rules of the site.

Jacpher   

Just a little Mudug attitude for deterrence sxb. :D Definitely not what you’re trying to imply indirectly. Once waano always remains waano.

I’m just using Mudug inaan ratiga ku kacsado, sidii habartii Jeylaani owrka ku kacsadatay oo tidhi war owrkii baan ku kacinayey if you know what I’m talking about.