Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

Maxamed Dheere Cabdullahu Yusuf wa ciyaalasuq wa doowlad mooryan

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Blind leading the blind… now you know why Somaliland doesn’t wanna have nothing to do with them.

Boy, if u are so brilliant in nation building and have eyes equipped with high beam lights, why do not come out and lead us? Or is it that you cannot equate yourself with the Tigrean boy that is determined to hold different races with different cultures and language together as national entity. Isn’t he more superior and intellectually farsighted than the ilks like you who want to carve up the purest race Alla created on the plant? Oo anaka maxaa nagaaly intaya haddii aan goosanay….one-tenth of tigrean boy…
icon_razz.gif
I don’t mind leading and showing the way. The question is would you let me? The answer is no b/c I'm qaldaan from the north..for some strange reason, your number one enemy in your mind.

Xarago   

Exactly Che, Dheere is a moroon and everyone knew that except Duke who called him a halyey ,and Nayruus infact, are today the victims of his venom and they cant accept that. :D The other odd thing is Duke today is exactly doing the same thing all over again by praising the wadaads in Xamar. So it is back to square one for him. Wonder what he will say when the wadaads start calling yeey the leaders of all 'kufars'.

Castro   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

b/c I'm qaldaan from the north..

Who's giving all the other qaldaans a bad name. :D

Originally posted by Xarago:

Nayrus, Nayrus...no no we dont want you to answer this. Go
and answer in there. We have been waiting all day for u to come back, and see how different you are than Moxamed Dheere himself....
:D

Yes, Xarago.. I am a nationalist. I am a slave to Somalia and only to Somalia. I do not believe in tribalism and if my father comes against the interest of Somalia, I would probably even kill him if I have the chance and the means. I support Cabdulaahi Yuusuf TFG not because I personally like him but because I am using him as a stepping stone for higher objectives. As my mentor Abdi Ismail Samater said, “TFG must function in order for us to have a starting point of Somalia re-institutionalizationâ€.

Yes. I said something nice about Maxamed Dheere because of what he said and did that time. At the time no one could read his inner motives. Now he has proven that he is worst than other warlords when it comes to Somalia’s national interests. He has shown us his true colors. The guy only cares to fill up his bottomless pocket with greenbacks.

Now, you Xarago is secessionist sympathizer and you know that you are my arch enemy; but if you come back to the greener pasture of Somaliweyn circles, I am sure you will get from me flower of unparallel beauty. Remember I am only married to Somali Republic. ;)

Duke......You gotta admit your adeer has failed meserable even though this Dheere character is moron to say least.

Least see how long Yeey can hang out in Bay

:D I must say that this failure is not one that will affect me any more than you. For the uncle of mine you are refering to I think is the President of that war torn and drought stricken nation. So being equal as we are, I dont get your point. ;)

Mohamed Dheere lost the plot, because when he was saying all the nice things and attacking his fellow warlords, he must of thought that he could out fox Abdullahi. He has not and everything is as it was but that the government has more room than it did when it was in Jowhar :D

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

b/c I'm qaldaan from the north..

Who's giving all the other qaldaans a bad name.
:DWhy do you care..you aren't qaldaan. smile.gif

Jabhad   

Its very unfortunate that Xarago and like minded individuals here try to equate the warlords and the Islamic courts in the south. These same individuals are the happy chearleaders of former criminals who hold high political offices in the North such as Riyaale, a former intelligent officer of late dictator Siyaad Barre.

Castro   

Originally posted by Abu-Jamal:

such as Riyaale, a former
intelligent
officer of late dictator Siyaad Barre.

I'm sure you meant "intelligence" officer saaxib. Intelligent implies something different altogether. :D

And I know of no one, whether pro or anti-Somaliland who is a fan of Riyaale. Just how bad can the guy be? :D

Loooool, M. Dheere is the most dumbest somali

warlord ever. He just proved that Abdullahi Yusuf

is too good for him and cant keep up with him

in the game. A Killer man!

And if Mahamed Dhere still doesn't stop the rubbish,

and keep threatning Yusuf, then he, yusuf has nothing

left but to show Geedi the door. We'll see it!

am

Originally posted by Nayruus:

quote:Originally posted by Xarago:

Nayrus, Nayrus...no no we dont want you to answer this. Go
and answer in there. We have been waiting all day for u to come back, and see how different you are than Moxamed Dheere himself....

Yes, Xarago.. I am a nationalist. I am a slave to Somalia and only to Somalia. I do not believe in tribalism and if my father comes against the interest of Somalia, I would probably even kill him if I have the chance and the means. I support Cabdulaahi Yuusuf TFG not because I personally like him but because I am using him as a stepping stone for higher objectives. As my mentor Abdi Ismail Samater said, “TFG must function in order for us to have a starting point of Somalia re-institutionalizationâ€.

Yes. I said something nice about Maxamed Dheere because of what he said and did that time. At the time no one could read his inner motives. Now he has proven that he is worst than other warlords when it comes to Somalia’s national interests. He has shown us his true colors. The guy only cares to fill up his bottomless pocket with greenbacks.

Now, you Xarago is secessionist sympathizer and you know that you are my arch enemy; but if you come back to the greener pasture of Somaliweyn circles, I am sure you will get from me flowers of unparallel beauty. Remember I am only married to Somali Republic.
;)

Xudeedi   

They all are the same whether General Cadde , Mohammed Dheere . They have no principle and probity, respect or understanding of their words. In other words, they are all warlords. What personal quality does one have over another?

We only support those warlords we think are associated to us and censure those warlords who turn against our warlords. How contradictory!

^^Sxb waa isku xaartay redface.gif

For all we care, Ingriiska aad ku waalatay - futada iska gali. Anagaa wax aragnay. :D

10kii sano ee tagay wax ii kordha mooye wax iga dhimay ma jiraan. Laakin kan calooshu xanuunaysa waa adiga.

Waxa hubaal ah in Somaliya dii 1960kii aanay dib u soo noqonayn.

Maakhiri

Very well put.

[ March 14, 2006, 22:44: Message edited by: Admin ]

Jacpher   

Waryaadha war wuxu waa shaashad as another nomad says.

Mar hadeydaan bilaawe isula baxayn ood banka imaneyn dee banaanka kala mara.