Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Somaliland Authorities Handed Ms. Bisharo Wa’di to Ethiopian Security Services.

Originally posted by Dajiye:

quote:Originally posted by Cyber_Nomad:

now since we share security agreements with Ethiopia, then there is no need to be apologetic.

Qudhinland inay Ethiopia u adeegto maysan dooran, waa lagu khasbay.

Foorarka aanu diidnay uunbaad ogalateen!
Calling names is not getting you any where plus I don't know which one you are calling the name Somaliland or Puntland since both share the same policy towards ONLF also Djibouti and TFG :confused: , it will not support your cause nor it change the fact that ONLF is a tribal group - hence the name- and is also failing in that field

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfCKnXj_Mmk

SPDP are the the ones you should be mad towards because they are who represent those innocent people dieing on the hands of the Ethiopians as well as the ONLF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2fm3-2SXWo

The Zack   

Abdilatif, loooooool war ninyahaw sheekadu waxey mareysaa cay cay dhaaftaye saca geesaha qabo lol. Dabaqoodhi gobollo kale kasoo jeedo inuu everyday dad iska qab qabto is not something that we can tolerate.

Paragon   

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Zack,

There is no option left now. The ONLF must shelve the struggle for now and postpone the dream of freedom. It is a matter of survival. A position paper by Ogad,den intellectuals will be submitted to ONLF leadership next week.

With your own brothers as the enemy, it is impossible to think you can win this. Until such time the lost ideal of Somalinimo comes back, the ONLF must not allow for the total annihilation of the section of the society that supports it.

AT&T,

Ood dhacmeed sey ukala koreysaa loo kala qaadaa, at this point the option of negotiation has to be re-visited. A lot of letters need to be written to the ONLF. Ethiopia has too many cheerleaders in Somalia. The ONLF can fight against this entities but they don't want to do so, they are looking at the bigger picture. They also don't want the Xabashis to take advantage of Somalis fighting against other Somalis. The only option the ONLF has at this time is to agree with Ethiopia. I heard that Meles Zenawi postponed the Somali region elections because he is waiting for the ONLF to join the elections. He has actually called the ONLF and offered them to talk to him, this time.

The ONLF should join Ethiopia, if they do so they will come back to Garowe and Hargeisa as Ethiopian officials and those guys who are arresting them now will start licking their boots.

This handover thing is turning to be disgusting, Women are being handed over!
Alloow sahal umuuraha. I think its best to prioritise matters and deal with them accordingly. In maanta maatida amxaaro loo gacan gesho waa mid aanaan weligeey ka filan jirin nin Somali ah inuu sameyn karo. Balse wixii dhacay weey dhaceen. Markii layga waramay arrinta nimankii ii waramay ayaan ku xanaaqay oo waan aamini kari waayey.

Shaley Faroole maanta Riyaale. War shacabkaa wax damiir naxa ama sarriibto leh ma leeyihiin? Waa iga suaal.

Maalin kaleey ka tahay kolleey.

Saalax   

if somaliland or puntland can't not offer protection for the people of ONLF then they should go somewhere else for their own safety ( just a good advice).

^Its major to Somali race ! Ceeb tacaal baa ka dhacday.!

The local people should something about this.....they can't just sit and watch what is going on.

Hadii Ciqaabta ilaahay baa kuwada dhacayso siduu ilaahay quraankiisa uu ku sheegay.

Saalax   

sxb horta suug newska aan huubaysano i am yet to see it in any of the sland websites, it's not good to jump into conclusions too quickly.

Saalax   

but what i don't get is , in the SNM days did the people of ONLF ever offered us a protection? instead it was the other way around they murdered thousands of innocent fleeing people from the somaliland border, and they were armed to the teeth by the former siad bare goverment ( remember WSLF ) ? so i don't think the people of ONLF owe us anything but i still think we should be the bigger people and treat them well.

we just have to remember the ONLF formerly WSLF is neither innocent either they murdered hundreds of innocent civilians in the 1980 - 1990 period.

A_Khadar   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

sxb horta suug newska aan huubaysano i am yet to see it in any of the sland websites, it's not good to jump into conclusions too quickly.

As I said earlier unless one of your clan based sites writes, it's fake in your hearts and minds. Will see if any of your clan die-heart carries on this horrific ordeal of this poor hooyo who went through lot already which I doubted they will ever.

Though the two admins (Somaliland and Putland) handed innocent people to Ethio regime, Puntland people showed their remorse but you, somaliland cheer-leaders, showed celeberation over the Islaan maskiin ah oo cadaw loo gacan geliy.. That is the difference...