Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Somaliland Authorities Handed Ms. Bisharo Wa’di to Ethiopian Security Services.

Puntland and Somaliland tartan ee kujiraan. I could please Zenawi, no I could please him more. Now, Somaliland is ahead by forehead, let's what Puntland does next.

Denial has the thing to hide when heinous crimes are committed on behalf of Zenawi regime.

Haatu   

^ xiin lets not make excuses. It is shameful on all Somalis that a Somali cannot escape prosecution from their land and seek magan galyo in another Somali land. What happened to Soomaaliya, Soomaali baa leh? Has it changed to taney-land waxaa leh reer hebel? If I'm wrong, tell me (let's just hope I am).

Ngonge: agaa! maa A&T keligii un baa dhahaa?

Saalax   

^^^^I don't know why some people in here acting like somalis loved each other like blood & diamond, somalis have been doing worser things to each other in 1988 , 1991 and countless other years, but some people choose to put a blind eye on those years.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^We are all ears. What happen in those years?

isir xasuuq barra kac dil kufsi dhac Boob aar gudasho dagaalo beeleysan , iyo wixi ilahay nacay oo dhan. waliba waan ku soo koobay

Saalax   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Carpet Bombing , tortures, killings , assisinations, poisoning, indiscriminate killings, rapes whether it be women , children , old people, men etc even poisoning the wells of whole towns and villages , killing livestocks.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Carpet Bombing , tortures, killings , assisinations, poisoning, indiscriminate killings, rapes whether it be women , children , old people, men etc even poisoning the wells of whole towns and villages , killing livestocks.
You have borrowed them from the urban dictionary. So I don't think those words would make slightest meaning for you. :D

You believe in Mammo Bishaaro's story now (or you waiting for Jacaylbaro?) icon_razz.gif

Saalax   

^^^^^ dude are you trying to deny those events took place ? i see so those words/actions means nothing to you ? perhap you should go research it for yourself , videos, pictures , dugged up skeletons you will see many evidences the truth will never hide itself ogow taas no matter how silly you try to play it. :cool:

as for Bishaaro if this is true then it's a sad event may allah her, however remember she is not more important then the thousands of innocent people , women , children , old people, men who parished in the past.

Kamaavi   

^Still you are in if, and none of your clan portal news has reported this incident(whether it's true or not).

No wonder why Xidigo denies the existence of qudhinland. :D

Saalax   

^^^ sxb i see so the point of posting for all this incident ( if it's true ) was to further your ONLF agenda and take cheap shots at sland? and i was thinking it was because you felt sympathy for the lady, i am yet to see sland websites report this so i guess we will have to wait sorry. smile.gif

s.ducaale,

Wixii hore dhibaato inoo soo gaadhey waa ina soo gaadheen, oo waa dhacdooyin dhacay, even if some choose to denay it. Laakiin gabadh soomaali ah oo meel dad walaalaheed ahi joogaan magangelyo iyo qaraabo bidday in xabashi aan xaarka iska maydhin loo dhiibo waa wax dhiigga iyo dareenkaba aad u kicinaya. Soomalinimo iska dhaafe waa wax bino aadamnimada ka baxsan oo qof shakhsiyad lihi uusan u dulqaadan karin. Marka haddaan reer s/land nahay ma aha in markasata oo fal foolxumi dhaco inaan taariikh hore iyo dhibaatooyinkii reer s/land loo geystey justification uga dhigno falalkaas xun xun ee dulliyiinta s/land xukuma ee calooshooda u shaqaystaaya ahi ku kacaan even if people here play ****** about what happened to us. Adigu sharaftaada qof kale tiisa haku qiyaasin, oo adba beri hore ayaad waxaas samaysay ee soo what if i do it now yay noqon sheekadaadu. Waa in culimada iyo shacabka s/landba canbaareeyaan oo tuugtan meesha haysata shaqo laga qabtaa for they are doind this in the name of s/land iyo diplamatic relationship baan ethiopia la leenahay. Bal atleast hadday ethiopia s/land wax u qabato ma ciilbaan qabi lahaa!

ps: sida reer puntlandna inaan markasta nidhaahno lets wait till one of our sites reports it waalaga fiicanyahay.

Saalax   

^^^ dee sxb our people have to confirm if this is 100 percent true or not first , you can't just run around the road wild when nobody knows if this is 100 percent true or not, marka xooga iis daaji sxb.

Teeda kale before we accuse the sland government waxa ka horaysa , have they admited to doing this action? maya ama ha?

^ s.ducaale,

Ofcourse I could be wrong but somehow my instincts are telling me that this story is true, and even if its not there certainly are nasty characters in s/land who are in positions of power and capable of doing such things. Infact the majority of politicians/police and intelligence cheifs are so corrupt and incompetent that the wildest accusations could be true even if they did not take place or un-comfirmed. Anyway, war jiraaba cakaaruu iman, laakiin as decent human beings its our responsibility to condemn if such actions take place in s/land and not dig up x-files, and the attrocities that were comitted against the people of s/land. If it didn't hapen it didn't happen.

Abtigiis   

Dejiye,please please please arinka gabadhan wax danbe ha ka soo post gareeyn. Sidaa uu Abdilatif sheegay weeye xaalku. Dee ha la adkaysto. Muhiimku wuxuu ahaa in dhibaatada maamulka SL la sheego, waana la sheegay. Wixii intaa ka danbeeya waa in la iska aamusaa.

Abdilatif,

Anigaba dumaashiday baa ku jirta gabdho badan oo ilaa 50 ah oo Jigjiga lagu xidhxidhay. Ilaa hadda waan la' nahay warkeeda.