Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somali cabinet to be announced tomorrow

Emperor   

The Somali cabinet will be announced late tommorow or on Saturday.

At issue is the number of ministers, I am hearing that a heated debate is still going on about this matter, the international community is pressuring both the President and the PM. They have asked them not to exceed a max of 18 ministers, the Somali parliament has also threatened not to pass it if it is any less than 32, the PM thinks an average of 22 makes sense, and finally the President wants it open, in other words limitless, and to use it as a weapon against the oppostion, to slap any opposition with a ministerial post to shut them up... All that said, however the Somalis would have made something, whatever and what have you, but I am hearing it is the international community that is the taughest here, with 550 MPs they categorically and wholeheartedly gave a RED card to any cabinet which is larger than 18...

Again at issue is the foreign ministry, Ahmed Abdi Salaan is lobbying and doing everything to pressure the President in order to get this post, Mr Sharmaarke thinks the post should go to reer Hargeisa, and specially have Buubaa in mind...

The third main issue is the clan structure, how will the most important cabinet posts be shared, the foreign, interior, defence, finance and vice PMs... these clans are in fierce battle for these posts, the SNF clan, USC/SNA and SNM clan...

It will be soon, tomorrow or after tomorrow that we will know it all...

nuune   

I can jot it down here for those goin to be named as Ministers, but it will generate heated debate so won't do it, dooda qabiileesan waa laga fiicanyahay.

Just for the time being, Shariif Xasan was named as Minister for Housing or gobolada iyo gurya geynta.

Emperor   

^LOool, qabiil majiro, anyone would get a post specially the oppostion.... nuune horta adigu soo opposition ma aadan ahayn against Shariifka, Lool. Djibouti tag waxaad Shariifka kutiraahdaa I respresent the SOL's opposition group against your government, hal minister post ayaa lagugu dhajinaayaa :D

nuune   

Xaaji Emperor, oo ma Xiin iyo Thiery baa kugu yiri nuune waa mucaarad ingagey, nimankaas wey i bah-dilayaan saaxiib smile.gif ,

mucaaradnimadeyda xoogoow muxaafidnimo ayaa ku jirto!

Haye, listiga Ministerska ma soo qoraa, waan hayaa official draftiga oo suul ku saxiixan :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

The Somali cabinet will be announced late tommorow or on Saturday.

Tomorrow at 16:00 Djibouti Local time, as for the selection listen to announcement or read here at least an hour before the announcement

Emperor   

^LOol, an hour before the announcement?

Juje, will you have a printed version of the list at least an hour before it is made public, LOool... caadi matihid...

War bal taas hanoo danbaysee the one post that was said to have been taking sometime, the Foreign ministry naga jaahil bixi, yaad umalaynaysaa in laga dhigaayo?

Juje   

Saxiib anigu maleyn ma haayo oo wan ka warqaba cida noqoneysa - adiga bal ii sheeg yaad uu maleyneysa.

Emperor   

Hade maa noo sheegtid dee?

Anigu ninyaho I think, it will be Buuba, and that's a pure guess, half-truth and half-rumour I heard...

^ Rag badan oo reer London ah, qaasatana Westiga iyo North London ayaa ka faa'ideystay 270kii xilibaan ee Shariifku qaybta u helay, qaarna madaxweynaha ayeey aad isugu dhowyihiin oo waaba la taliyaal iwm. Marka Juujena malaha ragaas ayaa malahooda ku soo tuura. true insiders weeye!

its funny wasiirada 4.5 ba lugu qeybsanayaa

wasiirka arimaha diibada

wasiirka arimaha gudaha

wasiirka gaashaadhiga

wasiirka maaliyad

looool

i hope sifir gets wasiirka arimaha diibada

and not that guy from sanag

AYOUB   

I think there will be several new faces in the cabinet since Sharif indicated his government will be as broad and inclusive as the original ARS.

My understanding the upcoming selection of the so called the Cabinets, most of them will be people from either Canada or USA this time around,and that is a little bit of change we are looking forward.

Abowe ina c/rashid ha loo duceyo, Xanaaqana ha la iska daayo boowayaal.

Originally posted by Juje:

as for the selection listen to announcement or read here at least an hour before the announcement

Juje, please show up 15 minutes early. That gives us 1 hour and 15 minutes. :D

Waiting ...

Here are some:

1. Wasiirka Gaashaandhiga Proff Gaandi

2. Wasiirka Amniga Qaranka Cumar Xashi Aadan

3. Wasiirka maaliyada Shariif Xasan Sheekh Aadan

4. Wasiirka Arimaha dibadda Omaar (Weli ma hayno magaciisa oo buuxa)

5. Wasiirka Qorsheynta C/raxmaan Cabdi Shakuur Warsame

6. Wasiirka Arimaha Gudaha C/qaadir Cali Cumar

7. Wasiirka Tacliinta Sare Prof Ibrahim Cadow

8. Wasiirka Warfaafinta Farxaan (Weli ma hayno magaciisa oo buuxa)

9. Wasiirka Cadaalada Sheekh C/Raxmaan Janaqow

Fiiro gaar ah: liiskan waa mid hordhac ah oo si hoose ay ku heshey Horseed Media waxaana jira xubno kale oo ku jira golaha wasiirada kuwaasi oo aan ku daba jirno sidii aan ku soo ogaan lahayn xiriiro kala duwan oo aanu la sameyneyno Djibouti weli.