Sign in to follow this  
Gentlemens

To the somali ladies: How can a brotha get to really know you

^^Lool@insure your azz

Originally posted by J.Lee:

Rushing into marriage without truly knowing the person will have damaging effects on your children. (Think of the little people)

Yep! Waa shaash, sax, absolutely... indeed, think of the little people. Before you settle down with total stranger, put him/her through the riffraff test.

Good stuff there Mrs. Lee!

ScarFace   

loool@riffraff test

come on now just imagine how some of your parents met back in the day...did they chat on the telephone for so long i doubt it....Its all written with who you gonna end up with dont matter if you knew this person for a month/ a year.....as for the children they will turn out just fine..... .. ;)

as for the riffraff test here is one you can use

Has a weekly manicure

yes/no

Knows about oven temperatures

yes/no

Can cook bariis & baasto

yes/no

Possesses own car

yes/no

Will go anywhere

yes/no

Do anything

yes/no

Age of girl ?

Months you have known her?

operating in a strange town which you will be leaving on monday?

yes/no

Marriage Rating =-----------> -988

Approximate Risk of Marriage = 100%

Hizb_UK get your pen and pad son...make sure i get an invitation for the wedding :D:D

facklexm   

I can’t give you any advice, because I never went with a Somali girl. That doesn’t mean I detest Somali girls. I just haven’t seen any immaculate Somali girls.

ScarFace   

^^^^Never been with a somali gurl.....you telling me you havent seen a single somali gurl that caught your eyes....mmmh theres something wrong there buddy.....

waTERLILY why not.......all am saying all this getting to know you aint whats hyped up to be....At the end of the day going out with someone for a year/half dont mean you trully know that person.....you can never know someone really and trully theres always the fact that someone is always hiding a secret or 2.......WHATS MEANT to happen will.......

AS am a stranger and so are are you wanna get married and have babies.....I will tell the kids how we met through SOL..... icon_razz.gif --------> :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JUSTICE:

quote:Justice wats ur address then.

I'll give it to you if you're serious.
When am i never not serious?? ..

Canjeex write the address down

Originally posted by JUSTICE:

quote:Justice wats ur address then.

I'll give it to you if you're serious.
When am i never not serious?? ..

Arawella   

The art of courtship is not Einstein.

Approach the girl, befriend her, be immaculate in manner of speech and attire, DO NOT try to hard to please her. After few encounters ask her out to lunch/dinner, keep the conversation light until a mutually desired term is accomplished.

Lost-One   

The word NUTS comes to mind...This is insane!

Justice if I were you I'd direct him to the local mental health institute. Now it's just a case of getting Rudy and Scarface there too...mmh now that really needs one hell of a plan!

Now back to the original question if you're still interested Elegantgent. Personally I think it would be easier to ask how a Somali girl would NOT like to be approached.

I think a guy shouldn't ask you for your number on the same breath as he asked you your name. That doesn't fly with me...can't a man just be genuine for a change? Or at the very least pretend to be interested in getting to know what type of person I am. I’m definitely more responsive to man who is more interested in personality than looks…you can often tell at how long you can hold a conversation and the type of conversation, obviously no woman in her right mind would give her number to a boring man.

So here’s my lesson on the art of conversation! :D

How to say hello:

This is usually the most important bit, first impressions are everything! So no cheesy chat up lines, they only beget a rolling of eyes and probably a cheeky comment and effectively that’s all you’ll get! Simplicity is the best option… Say your salaams along with a smile. (It’s not that hard!) And never use the line “do I know you from somewhere?†in fact it’s better to say “I’ve never seen you here beforeâ€

The conversation:

The conversation shouldn’t be riddled with compliments; since you’ve approach the girl I think she’s aware that you’re already interested. Therefore you want a flow of conversation when it’s one sided then there’s a problem (“uh huh†and uncomfortable smiles don’t count!)

Questions are the best conversation starters… not questions like “where are you from?†or “how old are you?†but questions that are relevant to the situation. Like you see her at a university (what do you study?) near an office block (do you work around here?) at the train station…be clever (are you heading toward…?)

Don’t be too serious you could scare her…so slip in a joke here or there, a man who knows how to make you smile is what most women look for.

Tell her about yourself, I’m not saying go on and on about yourself…usually if you’ve asked her a question it’s best to answer your questions too.

You: “Do you work around here?â€

Her: “Yesâ€

You: “me too, I work at …â€

Always ask for her name at the end and offer yours immediately don’t wait for awkward silences.

Going in for the kill:

You need to know a few things before you attempt this. Ask yourself is she interested? Am I going to bump into her again?

For example if she’s the new girl at your university…don’t ask for a number just make sure you bump into her again and see how it goes from there. If she’s responsive to the conversation and she’s offering information without your asking you can ask for her number but make sure you explain to her that you want to get to know her more and that you’re interested in her. If she responses with an uncomfortable no then be polite and let her know that it was nice meeting her and you hope to bump into her again.

God... I should write a book, shouldn’t I? loool!

^^^ an Expert Indeed, By the way Do You Give coaching lessons for those wanting to master the art of "How To Lure the Opposite sex in Keeping the conversation flowing" :rolleyes: Just a thought!

ScarFace   

Lost one have you lost your mind mental health institution :mad: ....woman you have lost a screw go and fetch one......herEs a 10pence you can get one down the scrap yard...institutionalize my azzz....BY THE WAY whats with all the tips you being cupid now....heres a tip GET YOUR your azz in the back seat noooooooooooooow------> ;)

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

Canjeex write the address down

Canjeex jottin down the address...wonderin waTs takin justice so long....hurry up Hizb gonna check the address for you...just to see if its correct....even tell you if her daddy has BIG AZZ BAKOOORAD,. :D

JUSTICE   

I really mean it that a guy have to see my parents before he can talk to me. I tried this dating business, I didn't like it. Too many I love and and stuff , but with no action.