Sign in to follow this  
Gentlemens

To the somali ladies: How can a brotha get to really know you

naah! i think thats a cool avatar. i be doing the same thing if i was in xamar! namean! hose out the ****** warlords...!

i guess too many soap opera are watering down our ladies like barbie dolls!! dont forget! we all getta get bad to get our land back!! what happen to future heroes of somalia... guess they eating supper size meals!!

dont u know that no body is gonna hand it to us on silver plate!! word!! ppl u better get ready for the tough ahead!! :confused:

nemo   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

quote:I would rather have a guy that went for a lot of xalimo's than a guy went with few white chicks. As they are more likely to be religist and good mannered.

^^^^

come on now you kno that statement aint true...halimo's get upto a lot of things nowadays even if its behind closed dooors......

At lest he is still within the Somali community am kinda old fashion, culture really counts for me. ;)

How the hell did this topic change to scrarface's avator? Last time I was here the author wanted some advice. Other than that I think scarface's avator is different and should keep it. :D

ScarFace   

lool@fakke burbery sheherazade you never know that might be the real thing.....plus i must have seen you rockin that burberry purse down the road the other day......was it fake or am i mistaken.....would you correct me if that was the real thing :D

thankz to nameless_chick & rudy defenitley i'll stick to my avatar tough luck if you found it disturbing....... ;)

I had a massive bank holiday WEEKENDER.......feeel so fresh now its back to work again....its sucks :mad: big shoutout to all the ppl that enjoyed themselves over the weekend

^I cringe at the thought of wearing Burberry let alone fake Burberry.

I'll leave it to those foolish enough to pay for the real thing and those dumb enough to wear the fake.

Burberry accessorised with a fire-arm. Who knows, it might take off in the land of fashion-senseless.

ElPunto   

^A sheherezade would sniff at Burberry - Not everyone can have a Sultan that keeps them in the requisite majesterial style in exchange for a few whispered tales :D

^I wouldn't accept material favours or exchanges from any man, least of all a Sultan with a penchant for virgin blood. There's cheap and then there's fake Burberry-esque cheap. ;)