Sign in to follow this  
Gentlemens

To the somali ladies: How can a brotha get to really know you

Lost-One   

Erm…scarface I just thought it was only right to tell you that I’m pulling a face at you right now… Silly man!

Originally posted by opportunist:

^^^ an Expert Indeed, By the way Do You Give coaching lessons for those wanting to master the art of "How To Lure the Opposite sex in Keeping the conversation flowing" :rolleyes: Just a thought!

Er, I'm old fashion dear...I think he should be doing all the chasing and I never advise a girl to take things into her own hands after all It could be disastrous. For example you see this man and you fancy the hell out of him and as the general rule of thumb goes “good looking men are dumb†so you’ll be stuck with a good looking man with the personality of a nat.

Or worst yet you could find yourself having a one sided conversation with an uninterested man, did you stop to think this man might not be want to talk to you. I’m insecure like that! smile.gif

So here’s my crash course on the art of flirting ~In seven steps~ :D (Yes scarface, you guessed it… more tips, where are my cupid wings I wonder?!)

*WARNING*

I think I should reiterate again that I advise against this, but if there’s a drastic situation don’t embarrass yourselves girls and get it wrong.

Awareness:

1) So you see a man you like, first things first make sure you’re looking ok, no embarrassing objects stuck between your teeth.

2) Let him now you’re there and you’re interested by giving him eye contact (don’t stare, just glance over).

3) If he’s looking at the 3rd time you glance over then smile modestly. (lol I crack myself up sometimes)

His part:

Then it’s his turn, yep that’s right girls he has to do all the hard work!

He has to approach you and you just have to make sure you’re:

4) Responsive by asking him questions where possible.

5) Smile and laugh at any silly jokes.

6) Don’t do all the talking girls and I would advise you not to carry on with the conversation, especially if he’s not giving you all the prompts.

7) Men like to feel important and in charge so humour their ego.

But personally I wouldn’t like to fall into the trap of having to always keep up this farce that you find their boring conversations amusing. So don’t just base all your judgement on how he looks, in fact that reminds me of what someone once told me.

“Beauty is what attracts you and personality is what keeps youâ€.

And with all that said girls don’t be a slave to looks, if you’re among the few who managed to find yourself a gorgeous man with a brilliant personality then congratulations to you because they’re few and far in my opinion! smile.gif

^^^^ Imagine if I was in the same Uni as you...hmmm.. I wud have used all those lines on you! and then you wud be like " where did i hear this before". I can just imagine when it hits home and you want to ask me if i was a SOL member and you can't ask becuz u dont want to tell me who you are in SOL. Priceless :D:D

Cheers

excuse me lost-1!! is this for the faraaxz, brothas or when u have jungle fever!! cuz u aint gonna impress this even with commatosed faraax! lool..!

if u wanna a nice faraax, u betta be cool with his mom, sista, aunt etc! u feel me! then u can get some head ways....! otherwise, u be just be another bus coming down the road!! jeeeees! when they gonna learn!! :eek:

ScarFace   

Erm…scarface I just thought it was only right to tell you that I’m pulling a face at you right now… Silly man!

^^^hope your pulling a nice face coz all them tips you been giving ms Cupid aint been working.....I want a full refund --------->pulling this face :mad: :mad:

Lost-One   

A refund? Er don't you have to pay first to get one of those? :D

Waryaa stick to the body language and hand gestures with any luck she'll think you've got Tourette Syndrome. :D:D:D

(Istaqfurallah...I would never wish that upon anyone)

ScarFace   

^^^^xaassidad baatahay but as i can remember ms cupid my recurring hand gestures got the job well done......... :cool:

inorder to get refund, u need to provide a good reason what defects you found with de lady! so homie what u gonna say!!

so when u go to the divorce court scareface, what will be your reasons! plz be thorough!! :D

-Lily-   

^^^I find it disturbing too, even the family behind him look frightened, look how the youngest child is holding on to his sisters hand. they should'nt have to witness that. Seems to symbolise all that is wrong with Somalia. But I don't want to offend anyone. I think someone already asked him to remove it.

To all those wasting time on embarssing rehersed lines, what happened to good old honest 'Hi, I'm Hebel, .... how are you (or comment on anything mutual at the time. No girl in her right mind would warm to silly chat up lines. Well unless that is, you are targeting under 18s.

ScarFace that is an intense picture and I don’t think you should remove it, was it taken recently in Somalia? The guy in the pic is he part of the current war in Xamar?

Back to the topic,

I think most Somali girls in the west are very modern, they respond to the usual romancing mechanisms used in the west, I think in Somalia it would be much more difficult to have an open relationship, first the wedding, then the relationship – in fact many people argue that arranged marriages often last longer than those that emerge after long term dating. First year your doing the minimal relationship work, by the time you get around to hating each other, you’ve got kids, then you stay together for the kids, and not to mention, familial ties with her parents and your parents, and qabil politics – divorce seems impossible.

So I’d say don’t chat’em up a lot, get it arranged, I know in the west that’ll seem strange and people might think you’re deranged.

^^^ aren't an observing little girl, u even analysing the family in the background, for all u know they could be cheering him on.

any girl or women would always melt when u start showering them with complements ( that rule centantly does not apply to under 18s only.

ScarFace   

^^^wait a second care to explain whats so disturbing about my avatar/icon....personally i think my avatar isnt that disturbing? I think it's super neato......sister Waterlily the other person didnt tell me to remove because it was disturbing he merly said "You look like a terrorist"..... so what now I need to censor my avatar coz a couple of ppl find it disturbing.......PUHLEEESE if you dont like it dont look @ it look that-------------->way :D

people should know that I didn't put this avavtar/icon because I'm a proponent of the current situation.....quite the opposite.

rudy i'M preparing my case now....are you gonna be the judge dude.... :cool:

Animal Farm I dont know where it was taken or in what situation but i'm guessing properly somewhere in that region....

i SUGGEST U put down your name on the....

List

Dunya vs Akhira

WaTerLily

facklexm

ANYONE ELSE :D

-Lily-   

^^ Hey I didn't say remove it, I said I found it dusturbing. Perhaps because it reminds us of something we are trying to forget while we plan our wonderful weekends.

Hizb, the body languag etells it all, the mother is unsure as to what action to take, look at where her hand is resting, as if in thought. The older boy is crossing his hands over his chest, a sign of defensiveness, maybe his other hand is resting or holding back his brother, the picture is not so clear. The younger boy is leaning close to his mother, as are the other two children, and the youngest is clearly not enjoying himself.