Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is a man/woman worth fighting over?

Okay...here's the question. Say you discovered your significant other was cheating on you....would you just confront them, or would you find the other person and take your anger out on them? Is your cheating guy/girl really worth fighting over?

Tuujiye   

Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I mised you sweeety... :D;) ...

we missed your nice topics like this one..the place was getting boring with out you...

anyways...to answer your Q, I don't believe in fighting for a woman. I would never fight another man for a woman. If the girl loves me, then they should no thir party.na'mean ;) ..

wareer badanaa!!!

Never. Ever...EVER.

Im gonaa refer to a marriage relationship here...because I believe its ****** to expect honesty, loyality, trust and intimacy from any other relationship. And if your in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and your "partner" cheats on you..so what? What did you expect? There is no sacredness in that relationship...no contract connecting you two to each other.

What I honeslty don't understand is (try as I might :confused: ) why someone would humiliate themselves and fight over someone who cleary does not want them? And slaps them in the face with that kind of behaviour?

He/she doesnt care about you...disrespects you...so why not say alhamdullilah that you saw his/her true colours before it was too late and move on?

What is there to fight for? A cheater? A liar? A person with a weak character/faith? A person who does not follow their religion/culture? How can you be sure it wont be repeated again? I dont see anything worth tears or anger here.

Is that something you (general) are willing to fight for and get upset over? Isnt that a reason to kick someone to the curb? A reason to say "bye bye sucker"? A reason to run as fast as you can to the other direction?

Had to get that off my chest....I hate pple who cry over ****** stuff :D

^^^well said! bless you

let me just add my kumi and taano here. first of all no1 deserves to be cheated on....to break fellow humans heart is absolutely wrong. if the two person cant understand each other then hey you should say hastala vista baby. secondly, some1 who has cheated on you doesn't deserve to be talked to let alone fight for. hah hah haaa fight for a man? loool ni99a puhleaseeeeeeeee

nuune   

loooooooool@Tuujiska, adaa ii yiri waxiin soo wadey abbaa, dhaban aa la yahay kissi sadexad haduu imaado fiya foori ganjeelo macal ayada laftirkeeda fakkin hell

looooool@hasta la vista baby, true

Caveman   

Originally posted by Femme_Fatale:

Never. Ever...EVER.

He/she doesnt care about you...disrespects you...so why not say alhamdullilah that you saw his/her true colours before it was too late and move on?

What is there to fight for? A cheater? A liar? A person with a weak character/faith? A person who does not follow their religion/culture? How can you be sure it wont be repeated again? I dont see anything worth tears or anger here.

:D

Woow, I love it when same one gets their point across with a little anger. But I agree with you there.

Hope we talking about married folks, I was in Ohio yr and half ago when a Somali dude stabbed his wife to death for chatting online to other guys (Allah yaa raxma to her). Even being little suspicious can make same people flip. I think most men flip in these scenarios and do crazy stuff due to the fact that they might be suspicious about their own kids. I believe even if there is a good reason to be little suspicious that calls a reason to depart from that person even if there is 5 kids, cause the mental agony would be unbearable and it would get to a point where they could be suspicious if the kids are theirs, specially if it’s the men who is suspicious.

But fighting over a woman Nooo!

OG Moti   

Famme Fat.. i smell wisdom from your posts now aday, good on you mate...

The Question is huge the answer is simple.. someone cheats, for reasons

Cheat? means slept with someone else... ooops many will say Alla it is a big crime and so and so, lets all realize it is reality it happens, wrong or right...Reasons?

1. Maybe she/he didnt get what they looking for in the partner, married man/women cheat, there is no question let him/her go, full stop.

2. a girlfriend/boyfriend, it is also a crime let him/her go.. never ment to be a blessed relationship

3. the person dont like u anymore, no thing to fight for..

4. experience or as some call it weakness, you dont need to be a weak person or someone who is looking for experience, let him/her go...

5. The cheated with was irrissistable, weak partner again and not respect for u, why would u fight for someone who has no respect for u..

and never follow the saying if you love someone let them go, and if they come back, she/he is ment to be for u,<<< it is buuullshiiit..

you fight for she or he, let me tell u a story of mine... I had this love once, and she was not somali and everyone was against the relationship, they were trying to seperate us .. then we fought for us, only such case you fight for someone.. other than that no no no no... smile.gif

Allah kariim

Peace

Diamante   

well....i dont think it's that easy...if u love the person and they do that, you would be broken hearted :(

i wouldnt give the other woman the satisfaction...pshh some B!tch thinking she can do the dirty with my man and then have the cake and eat it too??...hah...i would lure him with my afrodisiac...and when im sure he thinks all is well...i would toss him out like a rusted 2p coin...see who has the last laugh

If someone cheats on you, they broke a commitment to you. The person they are cheating with really has nothing to do with your relationship. I would just call the whole thing off really. It's not worth it.

A little off topic..but I don't understand why anyone would take back a cheater! but I digress...

^^

Call it off then cry under the covers, huh. Good plan!

A chic is worth fightin' over if she has a reputation for delivering the goods on time (shaped like a figure 8)! Other than that, its jus another chic - I'd rather catch the next bus!

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

Famme Fat.. i smell wisdom from your posts now aday, good on you mate...

Kix kix kix kix :D:D Thank you dear OG Moti. I'll take that as a compliment.

Wind talker,

what kinda sexist crap are you trying to serve?

I understand you are a new member (with 15 post counts to date) but I am sure you will learn the rules of this board pretty quick.

Qac Qaac   

I think, the story would be different if it happens to u.. but now of course the answer is hell no. kick her out, and actually congratulate the man who cheated with her, for giving u free dom from her.. thank u.. and out..