Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Huge explosion in bossaaso puntland

Qarax xoogan oo Caawa Maqribkii ka dhacay magaalada Boosaaso ee xarunta gobolka Bari.

Posted: 12/1/2009 7:51:00 PM

Shabelle: BOOSAASO.

Qarax xoogan ayaa Caawa Maqribkii waxa uu ka dhacay bartamaha magaalada Boosaaso ee xarunta gobolka Bari.

Abaara 6-dii maqribnimo iyo 30-daqiiqo ee caawa ayaa qarax xoogan waxa uu ka dhacay magaalda Boosaaso ee xarunta gobolka Bari.

Qaraxan ayaa waxaa la sheegay in uu ka dhacay meel u dhow Masaajid wayn oo caanka ah magaalada Boosaaso kaasi oo ku yaala bartamaha magaalada Boosaaso ee xarunta gobolka Bari.

Qaraxa ayaa waxaa la amaainsanyahay in uu yahay bamka gacanta laga tuuro iyadoona ilaa iyo hadda aan la ogayn cida lala beegsaday iyo sababta rasmiga ah ee ka danbaysay qaraxa.

Dad goob joogayaal ah oo ka agdhawaa goobta uu qaraxu ka dhacay ayaa waxa ay Shabelle u sheegeen in aysan garanayn cida sida rasmiga ah qaraxa loola eegtay hase ahaatee goobta waxaa ka agdhawaa meel Shineemo ah oo laga daawan jiray Ciyaaraha.

Waxaa sidoo kale la sheegay in markii uu qaraxu dhacayay laga shakiyay baabuur ay saarnaayeen Ciidan katirsan kuwa amaanka ee magaalada Boosaaso ,waxaana sidoo kale la sheegay in qaraxu uu qaasaro gaystay inkastoo aan si dhab ah ilaa iyo hadda loo ogayn qasaaraha ka dhashay qaraxa.

Si kastaba xaalku ha ahaadee magalaada Boosaaso ayaa Caawa waxaa laga maqlayaa rasaas teel teel ah oo ay ridayaan Ciidamada amaanka ee magaalada Boosaaso ee xarunta gobolka Bari.

Aqriso oo la soco Shabelle.net Saacad Walba si aad u hesho wararkii ugu dambeeyay ee Soomaaliya.

Dhageyso wararka 7:00-Fiidnimo Habeen walba adigoo raacaya tilmaamaha Wabseydka.

Daawo ShabelleTv Online

Thankful   

Qaraxa ayaa waxaa la amaainsanyahay in uu yahay bamka gacanta

Using your own commonsense, does one hand gernade cause a huge explosion? Sure the Somali media want to grab attention to their article so they exaggerate their head line and say "xoogan."

Then again maybe I am wrong and for Puntlands peaceful standards a single gernade attack is huge.

Cowke   

I know who did this attack. The culprit send me a private message on Paltalk last week. The clan behind this are the natives of Bossaso. He said his clan are doing this because they want his clan-men released from prison for the shooting of the chief judge last month.

He also divulged other information that he wants to go bossaso under a legitimate "masharic firm" and do some illegal radioactive chemical testing in Bossaso.

He said that he will do one thing legitimate for the city like build a "water pipe" or some other sort of development and then have the attention of the authorities focussed away from him and his illegal testing of radio-active chemicals in puntland.

Anyways this clan has been upset with Puntland for a while and one osman diyano and his deputy bashir kicked out of the state and also the PIS.

He told me also that the latest killing in qardho of the soldier was related to a revenge attack over 8 year girl that was killed by that specific man and the unwillingness of that clan to hand over the culprit. So they took justice into their own hands.

That is the info i have and i do believe it is legit because he told me that this hand-grenade attack would happen on wednesday and told me to watch the news and guess what it is wednesday and it did happen.

Cowke you seem to know far too much, beware Puntland and the rest of the peace loving world may trace your whereabouts and put you under the hot chair to answer these question properly and mention the culprits that you have been contacting in Paltalk and what not.

Sophist   

The boys from D clan who are the natives of the city mean business. Cawkoow, they utter such nonsensical stuff in London too. It is not secret that they are not happy. Their unhappiness stems from what they see injustice suffered by their people as far as the city's administration is concerned. Apparently both the mayor and the governor of the province belong to the same tribe.

I blame Faroole and his resistance against the democratization program in Puntland. The admin needs to move from clan based cultural bull to more transparent one man vote system where many clans would have no legitimate grievances.

Alaah ha unaxariistu dadka maanta sida xaq darda ugu dhimanaya dalkeena hooyo.

Allow noo gargaar.

Sophist

Thankful   

The boys from "D" will be screwed even more if a vote system came along, because they don't have the numbers to do anything significant. Didn't their parliamentarians give all their votes to President Faroole in the elections!

There has been gernade attacks in Gaalkayo and problems in every city! These gernade attacks are from one source and that's Al Shaabab. Everyone knows this.

Sophist   

^ Be that as it may. Farole shouldn't resist the change the people want. If D or any clan will lose out due to lack of voting numbers then be that as it may. Hopefully it will be multiparty process rather than qabiil. It would make the matters much easier for all of us we had a system in place.

Sophist

Cowke   

Sophist i don't usually take the natives of bossaso threat serious and consider it hog-wash at best. But when that person pmed with that info last week i just ignored it like i usually ignore their rants. But when i saw the news yesterday and saw exactly the same attack and same date the person was telling me last week. That is when i realized their is some truth behind it.

Thanksp. The issues happening in mudug are related to the reer bookh people. But what i am CERTAIN of is. The issues in Bari lately is related to that D.clan. Anyways the authorities in Bari should look into that clan further especially qaran express and see what sort of transactions happens there and also sort out the issues of that clan.

Paragon   

^Cowke calm down now. Some man gloating in Paltalk doesn't speak for a whole clan, I would hope.

As for the explosion and those who died, Allaha u naxariisto.

If these attacks in PL are PLanders' expression then they should be dealt with peacefully. Dadka markeey hadal wax ku waayaan ayeey gacan ka hadal la yimaaddaan illeene. Faroole's admin should be willing to sit down with these folks and not feel contempt for anyone. It only breeds more hate.

Cowke   

Paragon. Gloating? 5 days ago how can someone know that an explosion is going to happen exactly on wednesday and describe in detail what sort of explosion that will be? It is not gloating sxb, it is because he has inside information from his clan and when hits will take place, he might be funding them also but he never said that.

Anyways I only mentioned this so there is no confusion on who did this.

NGONGE   

Dr Cowke. Don't be a coward and post the name of the person in Paltalk who gave you this information. :D

Tonight, I am going to Paltalk and I am going to a Puntland room to tell them that Dr Cowke (previously Osman NZ) has been accusing the D clan people (and one particular paltalk user) of organising bombings in Bosaso. :D

Stuff and nonsense. You make a person laugh where laughter is the last thing needed.