Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Huge explosion in bossaaso puntland

^ :D:D

NG-According to the mythical stories, they are youngest member of H clan ( Duke, Paragon, and Sophist) :D . They are for most part peaceful but have been occasionally known to indulge in "pissing matches".Good number of them are business people and they traditionally reside in and around Bosaso. They were once the majority in Bosaso but the influx of other Puntlanders (Xiin alikes :D ) and neighboring subclans into Bosaso have marginalized them politically.

Ibtisam   

^^^I just realised you put AAliya and Musa in the same sentence!! LOOL :eek:

I'm sticking to my codes above- adigu you getting too technical for a northerner*.

Ngonge- what Che is saying is the said "d" are economically rich, but political abaar. :D

"d" are economically rich, but political abaar

LooooooooooL...That's classic :D

LoooooL@Aaliyah n Mansa.

I'm sticking to my codes above- adigu you getting too technical for a northerner*.

Paragon iyo Sophist idin afyaqaan, we will wait for them :D

Cowke   

I didn't blame a whole tribe, I just said the instability is being caused from members of that clan. Which you will see will turn out to be the case.

It's not shabab or extremists. Lol only the naive say things like this. Shabab and the strength they have will not be throwing hand-grenades but BM21.

IBTI. Bari experts know better so please stay out of something that has no concern to you.

Che in actual fact, they are one of the 7 brothers that make up that family. They're known as Axmed H. But we, the makhirites and the ones at question are from the same mother of Djibouti with that famous nick name of ours.

Whilst the other four are from another mother namely Sophists and co.

But people actually do not ackowledge them as such as they are as said business man primarily and in the frankincense business and are also very well known for other not so desirable activities but with huge returns :D like the small dhows departing from the Red sea with ethiopians and other economic migrants on board heading to yemen.

They are superior fighters and when shove comes to push they can be very angry. Then they will leave all their activities such as the collection of frankincense and descend proudly from the mountains as in the case with Dhahar not so long ago. :D

Picture1%20111.jpg

Abtigiis   

Is the D followed by Ngonge's famous passtime, Shiisha?

Ngonge, link the D with your hobby and the clan in the topic should be clear! :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, they are Darw-shisha kuwaad sheegety, It is not them under discussion. icon_razz.gif

Ngonge it is a good thing- so don't be so hard on yourself.

Cowke- yahoo. Make up with your brothers then you can have an outburst about me. Till then >>>>

Che: Ngonge will PM the other one and will come back with a light bulb switched on later. Leave him be. I already have the 411 on the Ds and Dh and Mini double Ds. Shidhouse naag daafah.

Lool@ Then they will leave all their activities such as the collection of frankincense and descend proudly from the mountains

A&T..Good one :D

Now imagine NGONGE trying to figure who's who in ONLF (Read Qabiil).

Fiqikhair..Why did I assume you are from Eyl. I must have confuse with Saakhir. Dee hadeey saas tahey raga caawiye mase you don't upset anything as reer Maakhir wants to see Ilkajir ascend to the throne.

Wow Ibti-who you been hanging around. Duke will proclaim you are spying on the "family".

LoooL@Jabouti-Odega spread his love.Now, whose mom was Oromo lady (Looking for trouble) :D

If they are not Di-shiishe, you lost me then. There is any fourth D?

^Rageedii dheh-AfricaOwn won't be happy Burco girl get snatched by Puntlander. He will claim they were hijacked, but who are they if they are not Di-shiise?

I don't know Tolka as much as I think. Surprisingly, I know reer Waqooyi galbeed better, so I think.

Abtigiis   

As far as I know the original inhabitants of Bossasso is the one's you mentioned. But I didn't know they were so disgruntled as to go for bombs.

Now, this opens a whole new perspective on the internal oppression and displeasure in Puntland. Faroole must stop oppressing the Shiishaa community!! Long Live the D!!