Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Capital H is back, and delirious as ever.

You are right about having your division on lock this year, only because there is no competition, unless Kwame Brown/hughes/Arenas are a challenge for the challenged HEAT.

Gotta love that comment arenas made about wade, talk about wade ain't a shooter, he proved it at the olympics, hehe.

Did you mention championship and the heat in the same sentence, or was it just my eyes being funny?

One thing I know is the sixers will hold down the atlantic, talk about my boy brian skinner being back again... (BIG MISTAKE TO LET HIM GO FIRST, BUT WITH A HEALTHY SIXERS, IS A RAP FOR THAT ATLANTIC DIVISION TITLE, AND I AM LOOKING EITHER #1 or #2 SEAT IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE.)

PS: SIXERS ARE YOUNG & HUNGRY AND THEY WILL BE IN A CITY NEAR YOU

Qac Qaac   

6ers would win the atlantic devision.. ahaha lool u kidding me...

let me show u how many teams are in there

76ers

celtics

raptors

nets

knicks

anyone could win that devision... i think the raptors, celtics, and knicks all have a good chance to win... I love the starting 5 of t.o. over any of the other starters of the atlantic devision.. but can t.o. stay healthy...

only healthiness is on their way of being the champs for that devision...

1. pistons

2. pacers

3. heat coz of shaq

4. (6ers,raptors, knicks)

5. cavs...

Reasons Why the 76ers will rap up the atlantic division with a huge margin this season:

#1 Superb front court & Back Court that remains to be seen by haters.

#2 Offensive & Defensive Minded Jim O'brien, who will make sure that the backcourt push the ball, and will make teams pay this season with high scoring, due to the easy fast breaks that will come off the defensive end of our front court.(THIS SEASON, ITS ALL ABOUT ATTACK ATTACK, ATTACK)

#3 We have Brian Skinner back(I wuv him)

#4 We added the big nasty, a.k.a Corliss Williamson...(low post presence that we lacked for so long, and it has finally arrived...hallelujah)

#5 76ers seem to have gotten over the injury bug for the first time in yrs.(I don't wanna jinx it)

#6 Excuse me, but we have back-up for every position again, for the first time in 3 yrs.

#7 Not only are they gonna take the title for their division, but look out for the record come all star break. The difference will be huge, compare to the so called raptors, knicks, nets, celtics, and so far all those teams dont have the things that I mentioned #1 through #6

#8 Why am I explaining this to Qaac Qaac of all people? (U CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS TEAM OR ANY TEAM IS CAPABLE OFF)

#9 Strong Bench. When was the last time you seen the 76ers with one of the top 5 strong benches in the league??(not since 2001)

#10 76ers's line up is versatile as ever, we can stop, score on opponents better than our rivals in the atlantic. Nevermind the atlantic division, we are talking about taking #2, or #3 spot if healthy in the ENTIRE EASTERN CONFERENCE.

PS: Notice how I didn't mention Big Dog, because that remains to be seen.(INJURY-FREE BIG DOG WILL BE A HUGE PLUS FOR THE 76ers.)

yo lazy i gotta give it up to ur boiz i they 4 real and u didnt mention that rookie y'all picked up da kid has sum serious game and yeah i saw wah Skinner did wit da Bucks las season i was a big fan of his and Williamson we all kno his low post game but u cant believe u gonna finish 2nd in da east dayum. y'all at best will finish 3rd and dats by default cuz we already kno who da top 3 teams are if they stay health

1.Heat

2.Pistons

3.Pacers

but 2 teams in da same division cant finish 2 3 so by default we get da weaklinks of the east da 3rd spot and da division is still up 4 grabs who knows wahs gonna happen and u think them Wizz kids gonna challenge us for our division yo wasnt jus las yr they only had like 25 wins and wah big moves did they pull in da offseason lemme see Jamison yeah he's good but lets be serious he aint no impact player and if ne 1 disagrees u can find me at continental airlnes arena on Nov. 3rd watchin R. Jefferson gettin killed and Shaq killin ne1 they put on him

Qac Qaac   

capital z.. come on bro.. i'll give u 3rd position in the east... but i can't give u the first spot in the east.. come on u even know the heat are not better than Pistons...

1. Detroit

2. maybe heat coz of 2 teams of the same division

3. Indiana, although they will have better rocord then ur heat...

4. the rest of the east... knicks, 6ers, bucks, raptors, cavs, celtics..wizards, and magic..

com'n now dun tell that u dun kno that Pistons and Pacers are in da same division

u kno wah i aint gonna take u seriously no more

how could 2 teams in da same division finish first and third in da conference or maybe u dont know bout da new 3 division conferences this yr

i think u need to take a visit to NBA.com then come back and talk ok do urself a favor and do some homework next time u feel like talking

Qac Qaac   

waraa look what i wrote above u, read it carefully

u'll see that i am saying, indiana would be better than the heat. but the heat will be above them in standing..

Capital H, ouch@^^^, thats cold, but it needed to be said.

Getting back to the top 3 spot, I very much doubt that the pacers are going to make noise this season(or atleast early on), because the injury bug already caught up with them. First Jonathan Bender's knee troubles that never go away, then O'neil being sidelined for foot injury, and now Reggie's hand is broken? What is next for the pacers?? As Qaac Qaac put it early on, it remains to be seen, but I still stand with #2, or #3 spot in the EAST for my team.

PS: I doubt the rookie will make much difference to the team, unless he can really make some noise with whatever minutes that will be provided to him at first, and earn his way to making a real difference for his team, because they can sure use his quickness and youthness on the court.

Jaylaani   

Lazi,

Yes the Sixers are young, hungry and talented. They can run (thanks to Snow’s trade). They can shoot and rebound with the best of them. They will be very exciting team to watch them with AI pushing the ball and the other AI filling the lane with Green, Kyle Korver, Big DOGG and Mackie on the other wing waiting to shoot that three. Talking about half court, next to the Heat (the Shaq factor of course), the Sixers will have the best half court game in the east with Big Nasty, B-Skinner, Kenny Thomas and Sammy Dalembert demanding that rock down low in the post. I can’t wait the season to start and I can’t wait watching them live at least six games throughout the season at the Wachovia Center.

Any one who thinks the Rockets will be better with T-Mac is sadly mistaking. That team took three steps back wards. T-Mac is a great talent but he is selfish, crybaby with no heart. He compliant too much and never sees himself as part of the problem. He will point fingures and blame his teammates as usual when things are going well. He just can’t win.

I still think Detroit is the team to beat (I pick them last year as well and everybody thought I was crazy) and I will pick the T-wolves out of the west with healthy Sam Cassel. You can say all you want about KG but as Sam goes so as the T-Wolves.

Kobe will win the scoring title but the Lakers will stick up the joint. They still have nice nucleus though however, that team is a donut and if you can’t defend you’re not gonna win a lot of ball games in this league.

I’m losing my confidence in the Kings. I think they are heading the wrong direction so as Dallas, the Nets and the Hornets.

I think the Nuggets will be fun to watch so as Memphis, the Warriors, the Wizards and the Knicks but they’re not going anywhere. The Magic will be exciting team as well and will make some noise in the east with their new fantastic backcourt in Steve and the Cat and with healthy Grant Hill (Mr., Everything) you just never now. I’m not just sold to the Heat. Yes, Shaq is the best offensive force in the league but it takes more than two players to win championship and I don’t think they have the entire ingredient around him to be contender. I now the Pacers have talent but I JUST HATE THAT TEAM, Sorry Reggie.

P.S don’t forget the next rookie of the year Mr. Andre Iguodala.

yo Jay i see da kid impressed u too if da sixers were smart they would play da kid more often but da guy that really impressed me was Dorrel Wright if da kid can gain weight i think da kid can be da next T-mac check out his #s las yr in da prep skool he averaged bout 30pts and 11 rebs i think and he jus tore up MJ invitational left as da highest scorer remember Pat Riley passed up Jameer Nelson for him Dorrel Wright da next T-mac watch out

M I A we got da southeast on lock

Who's coming out of the atlantic??????

The raptors? highly unlikely

The nets? lets not even speak about them

The cletics? we've seen payton last year and he's only gonna get worse

The 6ers? No team with big dog ever goes anywhere

That leave's me with the team that has the best back court in that division and arguably in the east THE NYK (NEW YORK KNICKS)

They gona win the division (are favourites by the way to win it in case you ppl didnt know) and will claim 3 spot in the east because of their seeding not record and have homecourt advantage in the 1st round

NOW HOW U LIKE THAT

I GUESS WE NOW KNOW WHY THE LAKERS GAVE UP SHAQ INSTEAD OF BRYANT

CAN U SAY INJURY PRONE?? He might not even start the season and already missed preseason games (3 of 7) due to injury and the team has had little time to practice their offense with him. Wow and they say the knicks wont have chemistry this year

My bad for posting 3 times in a row but i just read the 1st page and qac qaac requested we make our pick of the championship team.

I truly think this year is a no brainer SPURS.

T-wolves have problems with cassell and big problems with spree cause of contracts and that will probably sideline them and the rest of the teams (dallas aside, cause i think they stole dampier from my knicks) are weak.

Detroit got lucky that the lakers came out of the west cause the top 5 in west last year other than lakers woulda killed the pistons