Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA

Nobody is dissin the heat just statin the facts. If shaq goes out say buh bye to your heat as straight as that. The knicks have H20 out but we got J Craw steppin in that's depth. The heat dont have that luxury so they bettin all their chips that shaq dont go out and so far, forget the championship, the road past the eastern conference not lookin so bright for them.

Qac Qaac   

6ers or the raptors would come out of the atlantic devision.. Knicks... are u kidding me. 2 point guards, u 2 small.. how u gonna stop labron james, vc, pp, ai. come on man..

Jaylani, the rockets would contend for champion.. and they might destroy ur t-wolves bro.. u might be right about what u said about t-mac.. but rockets are too good. bro..

Jaylaani   

QQ

I'm not T-Wolves fan. I just think they're the best of the west this year with healthy Cassel.

Capital,

Incase you haven't head Andre Iguodala is gonna start the number 3 spot for the sixers Big Dog is on the trading block. With his 17 million Dollars salary we can bring another powerhouse to the cit of brotherly love perhaps, Shareef Abdul-Raheem. The best secret super star in the league.

I haven't seen the kid you're speaking off but I believe you.

WELCOME BACK JAY.

As much as I hate admitting Eric Snow's loss, deep down, I believe it was for the better of the team. Don't you dare for one second doubt how good he was for the 76ers team of 3 yrs ago, not the sixer team you have seen the past couple of years, but he will forever remain in my top 5 favourite point guards to watch list.

Getting back to the rookie known as Andre Iguodala, yes he did earn a starting spot, but there is so many minutes Jim O'brien will give him, even as versatile as they say he is, it remains to be seen.(news about big dog on the trading block?? DEFINITELY GOOD NEWS)

Speaking of rockets, you did say that they took three steps back, and thats the same thing the miami heat did, they went back 3 steps(caron butler, odom, grant), and regained their 2 steps for shaq.(ultimately, there is no miami heat season success without shaq, and thats pretty scary for the heat fans)

I still think rockets season will not be drowning this early, but they do have another season or two to get their act together before they become serious contenders in the west.

A little note from the nuggets that I want to leave with you all. Denver nuggets are the team to watch this season, along side T-wolves, and yes Jay they will be very exciting to watch, but will make immediate impact in the league.

Nuggets might seem fun to watch right now to some of you, but denver fans & basketball fans all over will be taking notice when you see them end up with one of the top 3 or4 best records in the west this season, and thats a guarantee.(THERE IS NO TELLING IN THE PLAYOFFS WHAT SORT OF DAMAGE THE NUGGETS CAN DO WITH KENYON MARTIN IN THE LINE-UP, THATS ADDITIONAL 2.5 STEPS THAT DENVER TOOK THIS OFFSEASON)

WOLVES FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP WITH A HEALTHY CASSEL, AND WHOEVER WINS MVP THIS SEASON, THEY WILL HAVE TO DO 3x THE WORK KG PUT ON THE LAST TWO SEASONS ALONE IN ORDER TO TAKE IT BACK THE TITLE FROM THE MAIN MAN OF THE MIDWEST, OTHERWISE, KG FOR MVP.

Qac Qaac   

if somethng, the rockets took 3 steps forward... what r u guys talking about... and no tim duncin is gonna win the mvp... if he stays healthy..

yo sup wit all this steps every1 be talkin bout

is sum kinda NBA math equation lets stick to da facts

Fact

yeah Shaq missed 15 games last season

Every team Shaq played for has atleast made it to da finals once

Shaq is still da most dominant player 2day

If Shaq doesnt play in da Nets game y'all can see how good of a team Riley put 2gether

MVP goes to da man on a mission Shaquille O'neal

if y'all hated da Lakers well da HEAT gonna make u sick cuz Shaq only knows how to do 1 thing and thats win

Jaylaani   

Lazi,

Thanks boo...I never left!

Your analysis is good and accurate as usual. I will come later to elaborate my two cents.

Capital,

No one says that Shaq is not the best, it’s the team that is not good enough.

The knicka are too small? HAHAHA we have the sickest back court in the east and when H20 comes back thats just gonna add to the versatility of the Knicks game

And please Q Q dont include vince with the rest of the players that the knick guards have to stop cause he only knows how to do 2 things well

1 not penatrate and take it to the hole

2 get injured

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jay, once more you spoke like a true champion.

Capital H, I never once doubted shaq's ability to lead the miami heat, but this team isn't as deep as it was last season. The heat sure has a Plan A, but there is no Plan B, because their entire season depends on SHAQ.

It sounds to me that, you (capital H) are putting so much importance on a game against the challenged Nets, without Kidd in the Line-up and no Kenyon Martin.(do you think thats a fair challenge for the heat, even without shaq on the line-up??? ....I don't think so)

I've watched some fantastic finishes caawa, courtesy of "Court Surfing".(I caught up with it around 9pm, and I couldn't have watched better court surfing than the one I did caawa, they did a great job putting all those live feeds together for the first time since "COURT SURFING" surfaced in canadian television.(...bravo TheScore...)

The Pacers/Cavs game was fun but miserable to watch, I mean, they were literally struggling with one another, and no one was able to make an importance stop on the defensive end when it really counted, but the double overtime was a blast. If there are cavs fans out there now, imagine with jermaine and reggie on the line-up, y'all wouldn't have lasted past 3rd quarter, forget 2 overtime's.

Yay 76ers, but I don't like what I see with them.

This new habit they have been developing since pre-season, fighting from behind and winning last minute, thats just unacceptable during regular season and especially against much stronger teams.

PS:Grant Hill's cluth jumper with 30seconds left was beyond believable, I mean you new the minute he started to dribble over Van Horn, and him challenging hill's ball and almost losing it, he just had to have it at the end, even though the game was on the line, and he just reminded me of the old hill back in the pistons days.(I will keep my finger's crossed for hill's health, becuz I sure don't want to see him going back for another surgery, and you know this time around it will probably end his career, but its highly unlikely)

Jaylaani   

Lazi

I agree the Sixers didn’t look too good defensively but I anytime you out score you opponent substantially and come back from behind down 18 in a hustle environment should count for something. I love watching Allen at the point. I think he creates so much for his teammates just the simple fact that the other teams respect his scoring ability. The only defencencies that I saw in his game at point guard position is that he leaves his feet too early too many times, which prevents him making smart decisions with the ball. You pick up your dribble and you limit your options. I’m sure that is something they will address surely.

The Heat look fine but it was hard to judge them playing the Nets. I really don’t think they’re that good. They might not even be the best team in Florida. Yes, I said it. The magic has something to say. If I were coach Davis down in Orlando, I would convert Steve Francis to a full time shooting guard and start Jameer Nelson at the point. Cutino would make great six man off the bench. I’m so happy to see Hill having fun out there on the court. He worked so hard and it’s nice to see hard working people rewarded. He went through so much with four ankle surgeries and all that rehab. That is what I call dedication. He could have just retire with his entire 93 millions dollars in cash but he selected not to.

How about the Lakers getting killed in Utah?

Rokko   

what bout Rockets with Yao and now with T-Mac and Sacremento also Dallas.

There r few good teams from da west still withou Shaq and Lakers.

As far as East Goes, you still gotta luv'em Pistons and this year Heats with big Shaq aboard..

Hmm what else, of course T-wolves will have better change of making to the finals or at least semis..

One

yo lazy plan A seems to be workin fine dun u think

& jay u think da magic be better then da HEAT ight hommie jus dun cry when we crush'em

we 2-0 next up we gonna make an example outta Arenas

Apparentley i am not the only person who is happy to see grant hill back, this guy is a great player and sometimes you kinda wonder what he could've accomplished if he didn't miss all those yrs with injuries.

CapitalZ the heaat better watch out on magic they got some squad there.

Mobb-DeeP i like your avatar son that dunk was so nasty it was almost illegal.