Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somali girls and the naked truth

ElPunto   

Funny thread.

I found this interesting:

gabdhahan Somalida ... are soft towards non Somali nimanka, while they are hard towards wiilasha Somalida

I'm not sure if this is true but I hear it a lot from guys in North America. I've heard many anecdotes on this along the lines of - a black convert to Islam in Toronto has in turn, married and divorced 3 Somali ladies and has left each with at least one child. Presumably younger Somali men wouldn't get away with that.

There is this other case:

----

The cloud of suspicion hanging over an Ottawa man accused of domestic assault who was arrested but never charged in connection with a terrorism investigation should be lifted now that he has been released after a week behind bars with no new charges laid, his lawyer said Friday.

"I certainly hope it's gone. In my view it should be gone," Richard Morris said before a smiling Awso Peshdary walked out of court after the Crown abandoned attempts to keep the 20-year-old behind bars and consented to his release on allegations that he twice assaulted and threatened to kill his wife.

Earlier this week, it was revealed that prosecution evidence in the domestic assault case came from microphones planted by police in his house as part of a terror investigation dubbed Project Samossa.

Link

---

His wife is Somali and the fellow is Pakistani/Indian. When this broke - the water cooler gossip among some folks was that had he been a Somali she would've left him long ago on the basis of the threats and assaults.

Chimera   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Chimera has a point. Cabdi has a point, too.
:D

He does have a point, but he goes about it the wrong way with his display of immaturity. The root of this discussion is basically genetics, Somali men descend from a lineage and culture that is predominantly homogeneous in nature. Just as trauma and mental illness can be carried over from Parent to child, his ''anxiety'' with regards to our sisters is perfectly understandable. He is the first to experience this culture-schock, his entire "being" is now forced to re-adjust after decades, maybe centuries of his forefathers growing up in homogeneous societies. A complex internal mindset was developed during this timeperiod, and is imprinted within him.

Everytime he sees a sister with an ajanabi, it's multiplied twenty-fold in his mind because of the continues echo. Him being single makes it even worser, because internally he believes when he is ready to hitch, there will be no sisters left. This is why I regret being so hard on him, this is basically a young brother appealing to the sisters out there, that they should not forget him, one day he will graduate, one day he will have that car.

There is a flip-side to his reaction, and that is Somali men who get a kick out of discussing anecdotes about Somali women and foreign men, I have seen those types in action and a weird adrenaline rush overtakes them as they go into details, usually spit can be seen in the corners of their mouth, or their hands begin to shake out of pure excitement. Its no surprise then that another male group like the homogeneous Japanese love to create cartoons where foreigners rape Japanese women, it's the dark side of homogeneity and the sudden exposure of something different. Its twisted, but throw five Lions and seven Lionesses in a jungle full of Tigers, and the animal kingdom would show the same situations, albeit less sentient.

What I mentioned above is not exclusive to males, there are plenty of female versions of Cabdi, though they are more subtle in their arguments against Somali men and foreign women relations, one of their classics being; she will take away your kids and ban you from seeing them(lol). They too descend from a lineage of foremothers who grew up in homogeneous societies, hence like their brothers, its also imprinted within them.

I personally remember when I was around the 16-17 age category, a group of Somali girls used to follow me through the mall, they would be 30 steps behind me and at school they would always greet me and then giggle away. In hindsight it was clear they had a crush on me, but at the time I used to date Dutch girls, and precisely one time when those Somali girls came over and talked to me, my Dutch girlfriend grabbed my hand and said; let's go. I looked behind and wanted to say goodbye to the Somali sisters but noticed their faces were schocked, confused, sad, the previously most vocal of the sisters simply looked at the ground.

I didn't get it at the time what was going on, since it was in my Pre-Somali baan ahay-Age, when I was basically a Dutch boy with Dutch aspirations, but today I completely get it. These sisters were disappointed in me. To see what they considered one of their own boys with a non-Somali, must have been hurtful.

If you don't understand my point, let me use a different example; If a Somali guy saw a Russian lady and a Somali lady both at the edge of death, and he was capable of only saving one, picture him saving the Russian lady. The Somali lady falling to her death in her last seconds alive would wonder why he didn't pick her, aren't they both Somali? This mentality is rife in the Somali community, there is a sense of entitlement to one another, which is logical considering how close-knit the community is. I don't see this changing; as long as there is a diaspora, there will be plenty of Cabdis and the young Somali sisters like those from my teenage years who will continue feeling that anxiety, that schock and confusion because nobody really prepares them for this.

I'm not in any way against people's personal choices, I know men and women who have found love outside the Somali community and are happy, but do know this; there is a difference between settlers and conquerors. The former group are men and women who adore your culture, love your people and want to be part of your community. The latter group are exploitative in nature, they do not like your culture or people, instead they see you as a trophy in the case of the women, or an exotic lover in the case of men. Some have difficulty differentiating between these two groups and end up badly burned.

To end my mad imsoniac rant, brother Cabdi, you're better served focusing on the vast majority of good sisters that you will find in droves in places like Somali weddings, festivals and football tournaments:

203317492_b04fb82b4e.jpg

sweek.jpg

Chimera   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

I think I am falling in love with Adam all over again.
smile.gif
High five Adam

Nayaa, your the best small_heart.gif:D

update-high-five.gif

Did you call Ibti Nayaa? Be afraid Adam, be very afraid! LOL!

I like your take on this and not only because you're on our side but you broke it down logically.

Men who bash women in groups(and women who do the same)constantly are usually angry about somethingelse.

Ms MoOns   

Chimera, lool the only thing that I got out of your story is the fact that u used to be a dutch boy

Me tooo, well not a boy, but dutch, grew up there.

Sry, felt the urge to point that out. ^^ :D

As for your little speech. Well said. *thumbs up*

Kool_Kat   

Every Somali man's

Aside from kuwa dhoociliinta ah, of course...

Looking good in xijaab

That's the Somali swag

She shining like a star

Like the star on my flag

And I ain't trying to brag

But Somali girls are beautiful

Meelkasto aan fiiriyo

Adaan ku arkaa

Adaan ku maqlaa

Oo adaan ku rabaa

Ps, ar tan funaanada cagaarta wadato yaa meesha katuuro...Agah!!!!!!! redface.gif

***Leaves thread moving like shaati cagaarleey***

Aaliyyah   

lool funny I was listening to that the other day...he sounds so ghetto the guy but yeah the lyrics are good. And, they should have had some nice looking hijaabi instead of that girl lol (cuz it kinda goes against the whole lyrics lol)..

salaam

Malika   

KK am disappointed - that cant be the advice for grown men - perhaps pre teens iyo intii kale kaa yara weyn..lol

Aaliyyah it is so ghetto - whats up with clutching themselves - meshuu waxbaa kamaa muqaneysoo.. :D

anyways.. :D

Kool_Kat   

^I meant to say boy-man...Fartaa iga daftay! :D

They are not ghetto! The "clutching" is part of their swag...Specially the one in the brown t-shirt (who btw is my fav, reminds me of teddy named Teddy-Bear :D )...

Chimera   

Chocolate, I say 'nayaa' as a term of endearment lol icon_razz.gif

Ms Moons, het is bijna Sinterklaas dag, Ik mis de peppernoten, en jij? :D

LOL btw @ that video, I cringed so many times. When I have the monotary-capital i'm going to start a Somali girlband and a Somali boyband, several maybe, but I'll have them train for a year first with professionals like they do in Korea, see MBLAQ and Wonder Girls :D

4af58f38aa2ae

Wonder_Girls_Nobody_Featured_on_US_Blog-

I think thats precisely what the diasporic community needs, a strong modern and distinct Somali entertainment culture as a buffer against the bad influence of rap-culture. It will help Somali youngster caught between two worlds, to create their own identities instead of having to adopt others, sometimes quite destructive ones. Also it will erode the neutrality syndrome many Somali youngsters have where everyone feels like a blood relative. All of my crushes used to be non-Somali celebrities, and I came close to hitching with a non-Somali, that would have been such a disaster in the long run especially if I were to have become as interested in my heritage as I am now. Somali girl/boybands will appeal to young masses, and connect them with the Somali World at a young age, i'm sure of it. :D

Hassan Adan, Magool etc I love them dearly but that only happened later in life, if you had come to me with their songs when I was between the age of 13 to 18, I would probably have gone like this:

charles-huh.gif

Aaliyyah   

They are not ghetto! The "clutching" is part of their swag...Specially the one in the brown t-shirt (who btw is my fav, reminds me of teddy named Teddy-Bear [big Grin] )...

lol@ their swag more like the ghetto swag. Anyways, I like the song, great msg..

salaam

Ms MoOns   

Originally posted by Chimera:

Ms Moons, het is bijna Sinterklaas dag, Ik mis de peppernoten, en jij?

loool, hell no :D

Waryaa, how dare you mee te doen met de meest racistische feestdag aller tijden. :D Nergens anders zouden black people gezellig meedoen met een feestdag waarin blanken zich zwart schminken en een afro opdoen en vervolgens al het 'werk' doen en een blanke ouwe viezerik credit laten nemen. Jij bent ook gebrainwashed mista. Zwarte piet moet lef hebben zich ergens buiten nl te vertonen. :D

Don't you think it's racist? It definitely pissed me off wanneer ze pepernoten altijd op de grond gooiden. I still have some dignity y'know, rather than picking things up from the floor.

Or is it with you, I'm getting free candy, so who cares? :D

Ik was eigenlijk een paar dagen back to Holland, vandaar dat ik zo laat antwoord. And got back just in time BEFORE sinterklaas started. :D

Sinterklaas is every year a day after my birthday. So today I'm gonna sit back and enjoy my day, act like I'm special, & forget the st*pid Sinterklaas hype :D

Actually I'm fresh from Holland, studeer sinds een paar maanden pas in uk, dus dit wordt alxmdl mijn eerste winter zonder Sinterklaas. lol

ps. I love the chocolate covered pepernoten, rather than the regular ones :D Darn, should have bought those before I left.

Pyjamas   

MBLAQ are hottttttttt, espeically the pic of the 2 guys in the back and the one in the front...

But yeah, somali men hands down ;p

would you view ur children from non-somali women any different?No.Why is it important to marry only somali women.People r same everywhere/color/religion; bad & good ...just go along with ur life,what eva makes you happy.For those ladies saying he needs som women when he gets 60 & she would take care him better than otha women..That's just bull.